Arsenals new chairman sounds like he came out of a Dickens novel. Sir Chips Keswick. Quite.

Quote Originally Posted by Tommy Thunder View Post
    Three options on the table for Thiago Alcantra: Stay at Barca to fight for his place, or a move to United or a move to Byern Munich. Honestly, I can't see him getting any more game time at Barca next season than he's had for the past 2 years, givent hat he has Xavi, Iniesta, Fabregas and Busquets ahead of him in the pecking order. Hope United can sign him.

Oscar Cardozo is attracting interest from Spurs. About time some big European club took an interest in him. He's been banging in goals for fun at Benfica for years. Would be a good signing for Spurs if they get him.

Chelsea are apparently willing to pay 40m euros to bring Nemanja Matic back to Stamford Bridge. How much did they let him go for a couple of years back?

Schalke are interested in Roque Santa Cruz. I guess that puts cold water on Mark Hughes signing him for Stoke lol! Good player on his day, but he's been off his game for a while now.

Edinson Cavani's father says that is son has his heart set on a move to Real Madrid. I find this hard to believe given that Cavani himself is quoted to have said in a recent interview that he's not sure that he'd fit in to the Spanish game. I think this is just his father stirring the pot. I still expect him to be at Chelsea or City next season.

Monaco are interested in Hulk, they're preparing a 45 million euro bid apparently. Chelsea are still monitoring him.

Mario Gomez is attracting a lot of interest from various clubs. City and Chelsea in the PL are interested, while Juventus, Napoli and Fiorentina are interested parties from Italy. Fiorentina are apparently the club who have offered the better wage deal for him, but they're struggling to come up with the fee required.

Monaco and now Barcelona are interested in Laurent Koscielny. He's valued at about £20, but Arsenal need to keep hold of him IMO.
    Thiago will decide within the next few weeks and I see him going. It'd be a big loss to Barca.

Cardozo is a good player but you'd probably be paying over-the-odds for a 30-year-old.

Chelsea won't buy him back. I think he may go, but Benfica will ask a silly price (like the quoted 40m) so he's more likely to stay or go to Russia.

Not surprised in the Schalke interest, Huntelaar had injury problems this year and they only have Pukki left. Would make sense although I'd rather they show more ambition and go for someone young to bring through.

The rumour is City are not considering Cavani at all anymore. Chelsea in the driving seat and are trying to drive a 50m euro deal through before Ancelotti signs on for Madrid.

Bayern want 30m which to be honest is silly and must frustrate Gomez. I think he'll replace Cavani in the end, but Fiorentina will push harder if Jovetic goes.

I see Arsenal holding. He's good but there are better options out there.

Quote Originally Posted by Tommy Thunder View Post
    Denilson has made his loan move from Arsenal to Sao Paulo permanent.

I always rated him as a decent player to be fair. He's a defensive midfielder though, and at 5"10', perhaps not big enough in stature to play that position in the physically demanding Premier League. He'll fit right in in the Brazilian league though, and perhaps will push towards an international call up.
    He's decent but mid-prem at best. He'd be a nice player in the league but he'll not touch the national side.

And Dejan Lovren has signed for Southampton. Just for a little kudos for myself I said there was a bid a few weeks ago.
    TBOZ - Current EWNCW Evolution Champion - 28/05/2013

Former EWNCW World Heavyweight Champion - 06/03/2012 - 04/07/2012

Former 4x WORLD TAG TEAM CHAMPION with GodMoney

Want to become that great? Then join EWNCW today! PM me!

Need advice on how to get started as an e-wrestler? Just PM me, I'm always free to chat!

Why isn't this updating?

Need advice on how to get started as an e-wrestler? Just PM me, I'm always free to chat!

Quote Originally Posted by TheBeardOfZeus View Post
    Why isn't this updating?
    It has now.

Nice update: Napoli have rejected a 52m euro offer from Chelsea. However, Chelsea have notified Napoli that this will be their final offer.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Tomsta666 View Post
    Arsenals new chairman sounds like he came out of a Dickens novel. Sir Chips Keswick. Quite.
    I'm quite interested to know which team they're going to steal the quality from to become title contenders. Plus then I can start mocking that said team for being the reserves to our reserves ;D

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by TheBeardOfZeus View Post
    It has now.

Nice update: Napoli have rejected a 52m euro offer from Chelsea. However, Chelsea have notified Napoli that this will be their final offer.
    Not sure if that is a wise move from a Napoli POV. 52m euros is about 27 fixed matches and that's not including the Juventus fixtures.

Blog Entries

Hey FIFA. GJGE!

http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/0/football/ 22919112

Liverpool close to signing Mignolet apparently for £8m.

Good signing, one of the best in the league last season.

Pleased that we're getting him, wanted him or Begovic but disappointed it may mean Reina is going.

Oh and Lovren signing for Southampton, great bit of business.

© 2011 eWrestlingNews, All Rights Reserved.