Dortmund director says Lewandowski will not join Bayern this summer, stay away from Suarez!

Inigo Martinez, good player. Barca looking at him apparently.

Thiago is easily standing out though.

2 appearences, 2 goals, two late winners as well. Well played Morata, looked good for Madrid in the few games I saw.

So much for that great German youth system..

Blog Entries
    Lazio fans are fucking nuts LOL

They're all pretty nuts in Italy, Roma fans smashed up their stadium after losing to Lazio.

Quote Originally Posted by Steve Austin View Post
    2 appearences, 2 goals, two late winners as well. Well played Morata, looked good for Madrid in the few games I saw.

So much for that great German youth system..
    To be fair, if Germany didn't waste all the young players in friendlies and on the bench they'd have a ridiculous side.

Draxler, Goetze, Reus, Kirchoff, ter-Stegen, Schurrle, Jung, Muller, Gundogan, Kroos could have been in the squad and they would have walked it.
    TBOZ - Current EWNCW Evolution Champion - 28/05/2013

Former EWNCW World Heavyweight Champion - 06/03/2012 - 04/07/2012

Former 4x WORLD TAG TEAM CHAMPION with GodMoney

Want to become that great? Then join EWNCW today! PM me!

Need advice on how to get started as an e-wrestler? Just PM me, I'm always free to chat!

Quote Originally Posted by TheBeardOfZeus View Post
    To be fair, if Germany didn't waste all the young players in friendlies and on the bench they'd have a ridiculous side.

Draxler, Goetze, Reus, Kirchoff, ter-Stegen, Schurrle, Jung, Muller, Gundogan, Kroos could have been in the squad and they would have walked it.
    Yeah I know, just funny how they got all that praise and them, out in the groups.
    We could of done something similar, some quality youngsters in the first team that should of been at this tournemant.

Quote Originally Posted by Steve Austin View Post
    Yeah I know, just funny how they got all that praise and them, out in the groups.
    We could of done something similar, some quality youngsters in the first team that should of been at this tournemant.
    Countries just don't give enough of a damn.

Holland and maybe Spain are the only ones sending their best out there, hence why they'll get to the final.
    TBOZ - Current EWNCW Evolution Champion - 28/05/2013

Former EWNCW World Heavyweight Champion - 06/03/2012 - 04/07/2012

Former 4x WORLD TAG TEAM CHAMPION with GodMoney

Want to become that great? Then join EWNCW today! PM me!

Need advice on how to get started as an e-wrestler? Just PM me, I'm always free to chat!

Blog Entries

© 2011 eWrestlingNews, All Rights Reserved.