Blog Entries
    Chelsea have released:
    Florent Malouda, Paulo Ferreira, Henrique Hilario, Ross Turnbull and Yossi Benayoun.

Malouda will make a decent signing for someone I'm sure. Lyon perhaps.

I thought that Ferreira might have retired and moved into a coaching role with the club. Stil a decent player that can do a job.
    Hilario I expect will go back to Portugal to sit on someones bench.
    Turnbull I recall was touted as a future England keeper. Good to see how that turned out for him.
    Benayoun has expressed an interest in playing in the States, and I wouldn't be surprised if that becomes true.

Want to join EWN's original e-fed? Join EWNCW NOW!
    Want details? Just ask me!

Quote Originally Posted by THE HEARTBREAK KID View Post
    Some random football news:

Moyes is going to make Guillermo Varela his first signing at Old Trafford. He's a 20 year old, Uruguayan right back who could be available for around 1.2mil.

Liverpool have made a 3mil bid for Sporting Lisbon defender, Tiago IIori. (I spoke with my Uncle who is a Sporting Lisbon fan and he says, Velencia are interested too.)

Jorge Jesus has signed a new two year extension at Benfica. (Very surprised about this.)

Hugo Viana has left Braga and joined Quaresma is the Dubai league. (A story of what could have been for both those guys, wasted talent.)

Porto have signed Josue and Lica. Two young Portuguese players and proving the change of direction to be true. (I'm pleased about this. Though unearthing South American talents was awesome, we need to find the next Gen for the Portugal national team.)

Man City are supposedly interested in Pepe, Madrid have told them he's not for sale.

Norwich are interested in Jonjo Shelvey.
    The Varela deal will technically be his first signing but the deal was pretty much done before Ferguson retired, both are said to be impressed by him.

That's pretty cool to have a Sporting Lisbon fan as an Uncle! Valencia have made an offer and they've jumped to the front of the queue, saw that news yesterday. What does he think to Eric Dier? (I think that's his name?) Be nice to know since he's English.

No-one willing to give Jesus a job yet but great platform with Porto losing players to win stuff next season and pad his CV.

Surprised with Viana, Quaresma was too much of a cocky little shite and spoiled himself.

Sounds good, always nice to see promising young talent, are you Portuguese yourself then? Seem pretty involved and it's a place slightly more obscure to myself!

Albiol, Higuain and Coentrao have all stated their desire to leave. Albiol will go so they will want to keep Pepe for now.

Think Jonjo would be a good signing for Norwich, I liked the signing of Wolfswinkel too.

He's out of contract end of the tournament ain't he? Anyone you would like to see take over?.

Yeah he really is and yeah I agree.

Holtby was one I was really impressed with. Saying that, I already knew he's a good player and he is one to watch next year in the Prem.
    Yeah he can go and be replaced by myself. Seriously though, just get someone willing to invest in the talent and improve them.

Holtby is a lovely player, Tottenham just need to play him more. And when they do, play him CAM, so much better from there.

Quote Originally Posted by Tommy Thunder View Post
    Chelsea have released:
    Florent Malouda, Paulo Ferreira, Henrique Hilario, Ross Turnbull and Yossi Benayoun.

Malouda will make a decent signing for someone I'm sure. Lyon perhaps.

I thought that Ferreira might have retired and moved into a coaching role with the club. Stil a decent player that can do a job.
    Hilario I expect will go back to Portugal to sit on someones bench.
    Turnbull I recall was touted as a future England keeper. Good to see how that turned out for him.
    Benayoun has expressed an interest in playing in the States, and I wouldn't be surprised if that becomes true.

Agree with pretty much all of that. Turnbull took the money but if he's lucky might fall into a job at Hull or a Championship side.

I like Benayoun, would still be good for a mid-low EPL side, can see Malouda going back to France but I hope Lyon don't bite.
    TBOZ - Current EWNCW Evolution Champion - 28/05/2013

Former EWNCW World Heavyweight Champion - 06/03/2012 - 04/07/2012

Former 4x WORLD TAG TEAM CHAMPION with GodMoney

Want to become that great? Then join EWNCW today! PM me!

Need advice on how to get started as an e-wrestler? Just PM me, I'm always free to chat!

Blog Entries
    Yohan Cabaye is interested in a move yo United. I'd love to see him at United, really good midfielder.
    I'm amazed at the amount of ridiculous comments on sky sports from United fans saying that they don't want him. This time last year, after he'd had that great debut season with Newcastle, everyone was up in arms wanting United to sign him. Typical.
    PSG and Monaco are also interested apparently (but they're interested in everyone to be fair). Over to our French correspondent; TBOZ!

Quote Originally Posted by TheBeardOfZeus View Post
    The Varela deal will technically be his first signing but the deal was pretty much done before Ferguson retired, both are said to be impressed by him.

That's pretty cool to have a Sporting Lisbon fan as an Uncle! Valencia have made an offer and they've jumped to the front of the queue, saw that news yesterday. What does he think to Eric Dier? (I think that's his name?) Be nice to know since he's English.

No-one willing to give Jesus a job yet but great platform with Porto losing players to win stuff next season and pad his CV.

Surprised with Viana, Quaresma was too much of a cocky little shite and spoiled himself.

Sounds good, always nice to see promising young talent, are you Portuguese yourself then? Seem pretty involved and it's a place slightly more obscure to myself!

Albiol, Higuain and Coentrao have all stated their desire to leave. Albiol will go so they will want to keep Pepe for now.

Think Jonjo would be a good signing for Norwich, I liked the signing of Wolfswinkel too.

Yeah he can go and be replaced by myself. Seriously though, just get someone willing to invest in the talent and improve them.

Holtby is a lovely player, Tottenham just need to play him more. And when they do, play him CAM, so much better from there.

Yeah I'm Portuguese mate. I was born in Funchal, Madeira which is a Portuguese Island (Same Birthplace as Ronaldo.) My dad is Welsh though and I have lived here(In Wales) most of my adult life and even have a Welsh accent Haha!

My Portuguese family are split between fans of Porto & Sporting Lisbon while the British side of my family are between United & Liverpool fans. Makes for good rivalries My one uncle though he is Portuguese follows Marítimo & Cardiff City. Just wanted to be different I guess Haha! I will ask my Uncle about Dier and see what he says, I only speak with him so often as he still lives in Lisbon.

I assumed that would have been the case with Varela so that pleases me even more.

Yeah I'm surprised with Viana, He was doing well with Braga and got himself back in the national team because of his performances, can't see that being the case while he's in Dubai. I'm a big fan of Quaresma because of what he did for Porto, so talented it's just a real shame. He could have been every bit as good as Ronaldo if he had the same attitude. Sadly, he didn't and was pretty much impossible to manage at times.

Yeah I'm really interested too see how Ricky is going to do. That was one transfer that really did surprise me but it shows the mess that Sporting Lisbon are in at the moment sadly.

IWA:
    1x Tag Team Champion - Ramon/Infection.
    IWA & EWN Tag Team of the Year 2013 - Ramon/Infection.

HWA:
    1x Adrenaline Champion - Ramon.
    HWA & EWN Champion of the Year 2012 - Ramon.
    Feud of the Year 2012 - Ramon/Clique
    Shocking Moment of the Year 2012 - Ramon/Clique

General:
    Feud of the Year 2013 - Rock/Ambrose.
    Promo of the Year 2013 - Rock/Ambrose.

Yohan Cabaye is interested in a move yo United. I'd love to see him at United, really good midfielder.
    I'm amazed at the amount of ridiculous comments on sky sports from United fans saying that they don't want him. This time last year, after he'd had that great debut season with Newcastle, everyone was up in arms wanting United to sign him. Typical.
    PSG and Monaco are also interested apparently (but they're interested in everyone to be fair). Over to our French correspondent; TBOZ!
    Haha! Yeah.. take it away TBOZ!

I'm a fan of Cabaye though, really talented player and he's the kind of player I would like United to get. I would take him over Fellaini any day.

IWA:
    1x Tag Team Champion - Ramon/Infection.
    IWA & EWN Tag Team of the Year 2013 - Ramon/Infection.

HWA:
    1x Adrenaline Champion - Ramon.
    HWA & EWN Champion of the Year 2012 - Ramon.
    Feud of the Year 2012 - Ramon/Clique
    Shocking Moment of the Year 2012 - Ramon/Clique

General:
    Feud of the Year 2013 - Rock/Ambrose.
    Promo of the Year 2013 - Rock/Ambrose.

Shame about Shelvey if he goes. Definitely a player I'd rather keep, but 8mil's a good price. Rather send him out on loan for EPL experience though.

They could have Joe Allen for that price. A decent player, but hasn't done enough to warrant a starting place next year.

Although I really don't like these interim years with no major summer tournaments (can't believe it's World Cup year again next year) I am more intrigued than ever by the summer movements of the domestic leagues, especially having the managerial changes of the 3 top teams in the EPL. Stoked for next season already.

Haha! Yeah.. take it away TBOZ!

I'm a fan of Cabaye though, really talented player and he's the kind of player I would like United to get. I would take him over Fellaini any day.
    Well from what I've heard, for starters, the comments are true that he "wouldn't turn down a move to Manchester United". He'd be quality for us, he's a delightful footballer.

There's been no movement in France for him really. PSG's probably best (and already most french) section of their side is central midfield, with Matuidi coming off an especially good season. I'll say don't expect any movement from PSG until the managerial situation is sorted, with Ancelotti looking like he'll go and either Mancini/Blanc going in.

Monaco have already bought Joao Moutinho who is a similar player so I don't see a need but we shall see. There's been no rumbling as of yet.

Three things I've seen tonight, in order of confirmation:

- Napoli have been talking to Chelsea about Cavani. Chelsea have offered 40m and a player (not Torres or Ramires, who Napoli would certainly consider) Napoli want 58m Euros, no less.

- Southampton have contacted Lyon over the availability of Dejan Lovren. Liverpool are keeping a very close eye on this as they plan to swoop in, as it could be a steal.

- And the nice juicy one that may get no air time and may not happen at all: City have talked to AC about Stephan El-Shaarawy. They've said 40m (City) but Milan REALLY don't want to sell at ANY price.
    TBOZ - Current EWNCW Evolution Champion - 28/05/2013

Former EWNCW World Heavyweight Champion - 06/03/2012 - 04/07/2012

Former 4x WORLD TAG TEAM CHAMPION with GodMoney

Want to become that great? Then join EWNCW today! PM me!

Need advice on how to get started as an e-wrestler? Just PM me, I'm always free to chat!

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by TheBeardOfZeus View Post
    Well from what I've heard, for starters, the comments are true that he "wouldn't turn down a move to Manchester United". He'd be quality for us, he's a delightful footballer.

There's been no movement in France for him really. PSG's probably best (and already most french) section of their side is central midfield, with Matuidi coming off an especially good season. I'll say don't expect any movement from PSG until the managerial situation is sorted, with Ancelotti looking like he'll go and either Mancini/Blanc going in.

Monaco have already bought Joao Moutinho who is a similar player so I don't see a need but we shall see. There's been no rumbling as of yet.

Three things I've seen tonight, in order of confirmation:

- Napoli have been talking to Chelsea about Cavani. Chelsea have offered 40m and a player (not Torres or Ramires, who Napoli would certainly consider) Napoli want 58m Euros, no less.

- Southampton have contacted Lyon over the availability of Dejan Lovren. Liverpool are keeping a very close eye on this as they plan to swoop in, as it could be a steal.

- And the nice juicy one that may get no air time and may not happen at all: City have talked to AC about Stephan El-Shaarawy. They've said 40m (City) but Milan REALLY don't want to sell at ANY price.
    I agree that with Moutinho at Monaco, Cabaye going there is unlikely. PSG too I'd say are stacked in the CM department.

Hmm, wonder who that player might be? Marin perhaps? He's someone I can see Chelsea wanting to offload. Or Essien or Mikel perhaps? I know that Mourinho likes Essien (and I think he's an awesome player), and Mikel was struggling for game time last season.

Lovren is quality. Does seem increasingly likely that he'll be playing in the PL next season.

El-Shaarawy is a fantastic striker for such a young guy. Millan would be gutted if they lost him. I wonder if he has a buy out clause?

Blog Entries
    If Higuain comes Arsenal,

I. will. be. fucking. elated.

© 2011 eWrestlingNews, All Rights Reserved.