1. #37341
    I'm shocked!



    Wenger admits Rooney interest, imagine that... I'd rather see that than him leave the Prem or go to City.

  2. #37342
    Black Ninja! akbar's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Location
    London
    Posts
    7,268
    Blog Entries
    14
    Please let it happen god.

  3. #37343
    The Trinity TheBeardOfZeus's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Location
    Nottingham, England
    Posts
    3,956
    Jesus Navas' deal to Man City should be completed in the next few days, reported both by the papers and journalists so it seems like a certainty that one.
    TBOZ - Current EWNCW Evolution Champion - 28/05/2013

    Former EWNCW World Heavyweight Champion - 06/03/2012 - 04/07/2012

    Former 4x WORLD TAG TEAM CHAMPION with GodMoney

    Want to become that great? Then join EWNCW today! PM me!

    Need advice on how to get started as an e-wrestler? Just PM me, I'm always free to chat!



  4. #37344
    The Trinity TheBeardOfZeus's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Location
    Nottingham, England
    Posts
    3,956
    Quote Originally Posted by TheBeardOfZeus View Post
    Jesus Navas' deal to Man City should be completed in the next few days, reported both by the papers and journalists so it seems like a certainty that one.
    To add to this, Graham Hunter said the deal is 23mil Euros with 4mil variables, which is about £20mil rising to almost £22mil.
    TBOZ - Current EWNCW Evolution Champion - 28/05/2013

    Former EWNCW World Heavyweight Champion - 06/03/2012 - 04/07/2012

    Former 4x WORLD TAG TEAM CHAMPION with GodMoney

    Want to become that great? Then join EWNCW today! PM me!

    Need advice on how to get started as an e-wrestler? Just PM me, I'm always free to chat!



  5. #37345
    Rooney to Arsenal? No chance. I mean surly, why would he? It makes no sense.

    IWA:
    1x Tag Team Champion - Ramon/Infection.
    IWA & EWN Tag Team of the Year 2013 - Ramon/Infection.

    HWA:
    1x Adrenaline Champion - Ramon.
    HWA & EWN Champion of the Year 2012 - Ramon.
    Feud of the Year 2012 - Ramon/Clique
    Shocking Moment of the Year 2012 - Ramon/Clique

    General:
    Feud of the Year 2013 - Rock/Ambrose.
    Promo of the Year 2013 - Rock/Ambrose.



  6. #37346
    If Rooney stays in the Prem, I could honestly see him going back to Everton. He may be a little out of their price range, but stranger things have happened.

  7. #37347
    Quote Originally Posted by Tomsta666 View Post
    If Rooney stays in the Prem, I could honestly see him going back to Everton. He may be a little out of their price range, but stranger things have happened.
    Don't see that man, maybe when he's coming to the back end of his career I could.

    As you say though, stranger things have happened.

    IWA:
    1x Tag Team Champion - Ramon/Infection.
    IWA & EWN Tag Team of the Year 2013 - Ramon/Infection.

    HWA:
    1x Adrenaline Champion - Ramon.
    HWA & EWN Champion of the Year 2012 - Ramon.
    Feud of the Year 2012 - Ramon/Clique
    Shocking Moment of the Year 2012 - Ramon/Clique

    General:
    Feud of the Year 2013 - Rock/Ambrose.
    Promo of the Year 2013 - Rock/Ambrose.



  8. #37348
    Black Ninja! Tommy Thunder's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Location
    Wales
    Posts
    25,904
    Blog Entries
    1
    Quote Originally Posted by THE HEARTBREAK KID View Post
    Rooney to Arsenal? No chance. I mean surly, why would he? It makes no sense.
    Can't see it myself.
    A) Why go to arsenal when you have Chelsea and PSG chasing you/
    B) Arsenal couldn't afford his wages.

    Quote Originally Posted by Tomsta666 View Post
    If Rooney stays in the Prem, I could honestly see him going back to Everton. He may be a little out of their price range, but stranger things have happened.
    The reason he wants to leave is because he wants to get paid more, not less lol!
    Want to join EWN's original e-fed? Join EWNCW NOW!
    Want details? Just ask me!


  9. #37349
    Quote Originally Posted by Tommy Thunder View Post
    Can't see it myself.
    The reason he wants to leave is because he wants to get paid more, not less lol!
    Is it though? Or is it because he doesn't get on with Moyes?

  10. #37350
    Black Ninja! Tommy Thunder's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Location
    Wales
    Posts
    25,904
    Blog Entries
    1
    Quote Originally Posted by Tomsta666 View Post
    Is it though? Or is it because he doesn't get on with Moyes?
    He handed in his transfer request before Moyes came in.
    And I'm pretty sure someone (Steve perhaps?) said here way back that Rooney and Moyes have buried the hatchet.

    It's definitely about the money.
    Want to join EWN's original e-fed? Join EWNCW NOW!
    Want details? Just ask me!


© 2011 eWrestlingNews, All Rights Reserved.