1. #37321
    The Trinity TheBeardOfZeus's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Location
    Nottingham, England
    Posts
    3,956
    Quote Originally Posted by Steve Austin View Post
    Don't flatter yourself!

    He was hyped as the next big thing for Italy, hope it works out for him.
    I'll flatter myself how I like!

    And he was, people have surpassed him now, such as Destro, Verratti and a few others, Perrin in net looks damn promising at 19.

    Looking forward to this England game, much better formation tonight.
    TBOZ - Current EWNCW Evolution Champion - 28/05/2013

    Former EWNCW World Heavyweight Champion - 06/03/2012 - 04/07/2012

    Former 4x WORLD TAG TEAM CHAMPION with GodMoney

    Want to become that great? Then join EWNCW today! PM me!

    Need advice on how to get started as an e-wrestler? Just PM me, I'm always free to chat!



  2. #37322
    Quote Originally Posted by TheBeardOfZeus View Post
    I'll flatter myself how I like!

    And he was, people have surpassed him now, such as Destro, Verratti and a few others, Perrin in net looks damn promising at 19.

    Looking forward to this England game, much better formation tonight.
    Haha, fine!

    Yeah they got some real talent up and coming those Italians. Just be 10 young lads surrounding a 50 year old Pirlo!

    Likewise, Sky Sports reporting it as 442, Jones on the right and Walcott up top, looks like a 4-3-3 or 4-2-3-1 to me.

  3. #37323
    The Trinity TheBeardOfZeus's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Location
    Nottingham, England
    Posts
    3,956
    Quote Originally Posted by Steve Austin View Post
    Haha, fine!

    Yeah they got some real talent up and coming those Italians. Just be 10 young lads surrounding a 50 year old Pirlo!

    Likewise, Sky Sports reporting it as 442, Jones on the right and Walcott up top, looks like a 4-3-3 or 4-2-3-1 to me.
    Jones will hold I think, with Walcott wide, much like ITV had it mocked up.

    And yeah, I'd still love a 50 year old Pirlo playing, it'd still be majestic to watch, what an utterly sublime footballer.
    TBOZ - Current EWNCW Evolution Champion - 28/05/2013

    Former EWNCW World Heavyweight Champion - 06/03/2012 - 04/07/2012

    Former 4x WORLD TAG TEAM CHAMPION with GodMoney

    Want to become that great? Then join EWNCW today! PM me!

    Need advice on how to get started as an e-wrestler? Just PM me, I'm always free to chat!



  4. #37324
    Quote Originally Posted by TheBeardOfZeus View Post
    Jones will hold I think, with Walcott wide, much like ITV had it mocked up.

    And yeah, I'd still love a 50 year old Pirlo playing, it'd still be majestic to watch, what an utterly sublime footballer.
    Most likely. Lampard to score tonight!

    It he keeps himself injury free and fit enough! Yeah sensational. Just love watching him.

  5. #37325
    The Trinity TheBeardOfZeus's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Location
    Nottingham, England
    Posts
    3,956
    Quote Originally Posted by Steve Austin View Post
    Most likely. Lampard to score tonight!

    It he keeps himself injury free and fit enough! Yeah sensational. Just love watching him.
    If you've got William Hill mobile they'll give you him 6/1 to score anytime, take that up!

    And agreed, great to see him finally seen as the brilliant player he is.
    TBOZ - Current EWNCW Evolution Champion - 28/05/2013

    Former EWNCW World Heavyweight Champion - 06/03/2012 - 04/07/2012

    Former 4x WORLD TAG TEAM CHAMPION with GodMoney

    Want to become that great? Then join EWNCW today! PM me!

    Need advice on how to get started as an e-wrestler? Just PM me, I'm always free to chat!



  6. #37326
    Black Ninja! akbar's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Location
    London
    Posts
    7,264
    Blog Entries
    14
    I don't get why Hodgson is starting Jones in midfield.

  7. #37327
    Quote Originally Posted by TheBeardOfZeus View Post
    If you've got William Hill mobile they'll give you him 6/1 to score anytime, take that up!

    And agreed, great to see him finally seen as the brilliant player he is.
    I already have! Only a few quid though, hate losing money.

    Indeed, had a great Euro 2012.

  8. #37328
    Quote Originally Posted by akbar View Post
    I don't get why Hodgson is starting Jones in midfield.
    Because he's a very good player and we need his legs!

  9. #37329
    The Trinity TheBeardOfZeus's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Location
    Nottingham, England
    Posts
    3,956
    Quote Originally Posted by akbar View Post
    I don't get why Hodgson is starting Jones in midfield.
    He can completely mark a player out of a game, but he will move to CB within the next year, permanently.

    Quote Originally Posted by Steve Austin View Post
    I already have! Only a few quid though, hate losing money.

    Indeed, had a great Euro 2012.
    Fair point haha
    TBOZ - Current EWNCW Evolution Champion - 28/05/2013

    Former EWNCW World Heavyweight Champion - 06/03/2012 - 04/07/2012

    Former 4x WORLD TAG TEAM CHAMPION with GodMoney

    Want to become that great? Then join EWNCW today! PM me!

    Need advice on how to get started as an e-wrestler? Just PM me, I'm always free to chat!



  10. #37330
    Black Ninja! akbar's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Location
    London
    Posts
    7,264
    Blog Entries
    14
    Walcott scores and we win 3-2, I'm £180 richer.

© 2011 eWrestlingNews, All Rights Reserved.