Page 3660 of 4358 FirstFirst ... 26603160356036103650365836593660366136623670371037604160 ... LastLast
Results 36,591 to 36,600 of 43574
    Quote Originally Posted by Tommy Thunder View Post
    LOL! Cardozo, so tense taking that penalty, he got cramp LOL!
    With penalties like that there's always room for a fuck up. I prefer a good strong run and power. How the Germans do it.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Steve's Right Peg of Doom View Post
    With penalties like that there's always room for a fuck up. I prefer a good strong run and power. How the Germans do it.
    That's how I like to take my penalties too. Big run and just POWER! No messing!
    Want to join EWN's original e-fed? Join EWNCW NOW!
    Want details? Just ask me!

That's how I like to take my penalties too. Big run and just POWER! No messing!
    Damn right, make sure that even if a hand is got to the ball it breaks it off and into the net with the ball.

I really hate it when players surround the ref begging for a card.
    I call it the Rio Ferdinand!

LOL! Cardozo, so tense taking that penalty, he got cramp LOL!
    Usually so cool, still scored.

Blog Entries
    Damn right, make sure that even if a hand is got to the ball it breaks it off and into the net with the ball.
    Exactly! I do it that way because I can't for the life of me place a penalty. I can place a free kick, and I can pick a pass from anywhere on the field with pretty much pin point accuracy (it's the one aspect of my game I can proudly say that I'm really, really good at), but when it comes to picking out a corner of the goal from the penalty spot, I just can't for the life of me do it! So I just opt for the power option!
    Want to join EWN's original e-fed? Join EWNCW NOW!
    Want details? Just ask me!

Quote Originally Posted by Steve Austin View Post
    I call it the Rio Ferdinand!
    Ha. *Ba dum tiss*

Usually so cool, still scored.
    Yup as you say, never misses.

Exactly! I do it that way because I can't for the life of me place a penalty. I can place a free kick, and I can pick a pass from anywhere on the field with pretty much pin point accuracy (it's the one aspect of my game I can proudly say that I'm really, really good at), but when it comes to picking out a corner of the goal from the penalty spot, I just can't for the life of me do it! So I just opt for the power option!
    That's why England are so crap at penalties, too much fannying about! Just welly it with a bit of height or width and you'll be spot on.

Frank certainly put his weight behind that one!

Ivanovic!!!!
    Great header!

Also Feeeer Naaaaa Doooooo!

What Arsenal fans think about RVP moving to UTD:
    Quote Originally Posted by akbar View Post
    There is a difference between playing shit and being shit. You said I think RVP is shit, where I'm saying he'll play shit... His ability will still be there but it just won't have a bug effect on UTD.
    Oh akbar....

© 2011 eWrestlingNews, All Rights Reserved.