Page 3660 of 4358 FirstFirst ... 26603160356036103650365836593660366136623670371037604160 ... LastLast
Results 36,591 to 36,600 of 43574
  1. #36591
    Quote Originally Posted by Tommy Thunder View Post
    LOL! Cardozo, so tense taking that penalty, he got cramp LOL!
    With penalties like that there's always room for a fuck up. I prefer a good strong run and power. How the Germans do it.

  2. #36592
    Black Ninja! Tommy Thunder's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Location
    Wales
    Posts
    25,082
    Blog Entries
    1
    Quote Originally Posted by Steve's Right Peg of Doom View Post
    With penalties like that there's always room for a fuck up. I prefer a good strong run and power. How the Germans do it.
    That's how I like to take my penalties too. Big run and just POWER! No messing!
    Want to join EWN's original e-fed? Join EWNCW NOW!
    Want details? Just ask me!


  3. #36593
    Quote Originally Posted by Tommy Thunder View Post
    That's how I like to take my penalties too. Big run and just POWER! No messing!
    Damn right, make sure that even if a hand is got to the ball it breaks it off and into the net with the ball.

  4. #36594
    Quote Originally Posted by Steve's Right Peg of Doom View Post
    I really hate it when players surround the ref begging for a card.
    I call it the Rio Ferdinand!

    Quote Originally Posted by Tommy Thunder View Post
    LOL! Cardozo, so tense taking that penalty, he got cramp LOL!
    Usually so cool, still scored.

  5. #36595
    Black Ninja! Tommy Thunder's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Location
    Wales
    Posts
    25,082
    Blog Entries
    1
    Quote Originally Posted by Steve's Right Peg of Doom View Post
    Damn right, make sure that even if a hand is got to the ball it breaks it off and into the net with the ball.
    Exactly! I do it that way because I can't for the life of me place a penalty. I can place a free kick, and I can pick a pass from anywhere on the field with pretty much pin point accuracy (it's the one aspect of my game I can proudly say that I'm really, really good at), but when it comes to picking out a corner of the goal from the penalty spot, I just can't for the life of me do it! So I just opt for the power option!
    Want to join EWN's original e-fed? Join EWNCW NOW!
    Want details? Just ask me!


  6. #36596
    Quote Originally Posted by Steve Austin View Post
    I call it the Rio Ferdinand!
    Ha. *Ba dum tiss*

    Quote Originally Posted by Steve Austin View Post
    Usually so cool, still scored.
    Yup as you say, never misses.

  7. #36597
    Quote Originally Posted by Tommy Thunder View Post
    Exactly! I do it that way because I can't for the life of me place a penalty. I can place a free kick, and I can pick a pass from anywhere on the field with pretty much pin point accuracy (it's the one aspect of my game I can proudly say that I'm really, really good at), but when it comes to picking out a corner of the goal from the penalty spot, I just can't for the life of me do it! So I just opt for the power option!
    That's why England are so crap at penalties, too much fannying about! Just welly it with a bit of height or width and you'll be spot on.

  8. #36598
    Frank certainly put his weight behind that one!

  9. #36599

  10. #36600
    Quote Originally Posted by Steve Austin View Post
    Ivanovic!!!!
    Great header!

    Also Feeeer Naaaaa Doooooo!




    What Arsenal fans think about RVP moving to UTD:
    Quote Originally Posted by akbar View Post
    There is a difference between playing shit and being shit. You said I think RVP is shit, where I'm saying he'll play shit... His ability will still be there but it just won't have a bug effect on UTD.
    Oh akbar....

© 2011 eWrestlingNews, All Rights Reserved.