Quote Originally Posted by Destruction View Post
    So now, David Moyes' first Man Utd game will be against Wigan at Wembley in the Community Shield - and not Man City -_-
    And it's no less than they deserve!

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Steve Austin View Post
    Ah brilliant.

Wonder if Everton fans would complain about Martinez now, achieved more than Moyes in 10 years.
    Fools thinking they're a huge club.
    My housemate's an Evertonian, and he really doesn't want Martinez (haven't had his thoughts after today's events since he's at home at the moment).
    Don't see what Everton fans have against him, I think he's a quality manager.
    Want to join EWN's original e-fed? Join EWNCW NOW!
    Want details? Just ask me!

Quote Originally Posted by Tommy Thunder View Post
    My housemate's an Evertonian, and he really doesn't want Martinez (haven't had his thoughts after today's events since he's at home at the moment).
    Don't see what Everton fans have against him, I think he's a quality manager.
    It's because they think they can attract someone world class. Laudrup turned them down, he and Martinez will have European football.
    Martinez is top drawer, gets teams playing good football. (Something Everton could do with.) Would of had him at Liverpool, I do prefer Brendan myself though.

Blog Entries
    Happy for Swansea in Europe too!

Join the Best e-fed, EWNCW!! Send a PM to Tommy Thunder, Kingstrem, TheJosephBanks, S.E.Zero, TTC or me filling the form you'll find in the Inferno Thread.

Find all the EWNCW links here.

The Jesting Madness: Last EWNCW Tag Team Champions (6/3/12-5-5-12), first ever EWNCW Blacklist Champions (5-5-12/11-12)

Also check TWE!!

1936:
    Former Liverpool striker Robbie Fowler: "Last three managers to win FA Cup all called Roberto... Can'to waito to beo ao managero."

Haha.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Steve Austin View Post
    It's because they think they can attract someone world class. Laudrup turned them down, he and Martinez will have European football.
    Martinez is top drawer, gets teams playing good football. (Something Everton could do with.) Would of had him at Liverpool, I do prefer Brendan myself though.
    Is that any different to Moyes? I mean what big players has he brought in to Everton that Martinez wouldn't have been able to? Martinez, Laudrup and Rogers are all similar in the way they get their teams to play to be fair. I hope Martinez stays at Wigan now though. Surely he can't leave Wigan with them facing European football? I think it'll come down to if they survive the drop or not though.

I like how Mancini is adamant that he's still going to be at City next season "It's raaabbish!"
    Want to join EWN's original e-fed? Join EWNCW NOW!
    Want details? Just ask me!

Any chance of a swap deal now? Downing for McManaman?

Quote Originally Posted by Tommy Thunder View Post
    Is that any different to Moyes? I mean what big players has he brought in to Everton that Martinez wouldn't have been able to? Martinez, Laudrup and Rogers are all similar in the way they get their teams to play to be fair. I hope Martinez stays at Wigan now though. Surely he can't leave Wigan with them facing European football? I think it'll come down to if they survive the drop or not though.

I like how Mancini is adamant that he's still going to be at City next season "It's raaabbish!"
    I know I agree, damn Everton fans!

They are very similar, all have slight tweaks to their style but all passing and pressure based.
    I hope for Wigan's sake he doesn't leave them, you'd think he'd want to take them through this, especially if they stay up.

Would be City like to sack him, not sure there is anyone better available, just give him £500m again or something.

Quote Originally Posted by Destruction View Post
    Any chance of a swap deal now? Downing for McManaman?
    And £20m!!!!

Some gracious City fans there, nice to see.

© 2011 eWrestlingNews, All Rights Reserved.