Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Y2Jryder View Post
    Net worth of 9.1 billion eh? Not bad! Competition for PSG then!
    Want to join EWN's original e-fed? Join EWNCW NOW!
    Want details? Just ask me!

Quote Originally Posted by Steve's Right Peg of Doom View Post
    United fans:

Before Fergie retired: Mourinho rubbish.
    After Fergie retired: Mourinho good, Moyes rubbish.
    After Moyes gets the nod: Moyes good, Mourinho rubbish.
    Before transfer request: Rooney is the white Pele.
    After transfer request: Rooney is a fat has been who is paid too much.

I'm glad I don't roll eyes anymore, you're limited to 8 per post.
    Were these "United fans" under 10? Who can honestly say, Mourinho is Rubbish? Haha!

The Rooney thing I can belive some "United fans" would turn on him but look at it like this..

I'm sure you loved Torres when he was at Pool and doing well and there's no way you slagged him off after he left right?

Football fans are fickle, it's not breaking news.
    Last edited by THE HEARTBREAK KID; 05-09-2013 at 07:55 PM.

IWA:
    1x Tag Team Champion - Ramon/Infection.
    IWA & EWN Tag Team of the Year 2013 - Ramon/Infection.

HWA:
    1x Adrenaline Champion - Ramon.
    HWA & EWN Champion of the Year 2012 - Ramon.
    Feud of the Year 2012 - Ramon/Clique
    Shocking Moment of the Year 2012 - Ramon/Clique

General:
    Feud of the Year 2013 - Rock/Ambrose.
    Promo of the Year 2013 - Rock/Ambrose.

The more and more I thought about the Moyes deal it made sense.. Never doubted his talent as a manager and I never said I didn't want him there either (I think most Real United fans) will see the bigger picture and why he's almost a perfect fit. My only concern is can he attract the big players.. We will soon see.

That being said, exciting and nervous times to be a United fan! Obviously hoping he does well (Moyes) and I'm hoping we can keep Rooney because for me, he's the best in the league on his day.

Kind of feel sad for Wilf also, I'm sure part of joining United would have been looking forward to working with Fergie, I guess he will still be around him though and that presence has got to be awesome when in his company.
    Last edited by THE HEARTBREAK KID; 05-09-2013 at 07:33 PM.

IWA:

HWA:

General:

Quote Originally Posted by Steve Austin View Post
    Strong rumours of Falcao to Monaco...
    Money talks.

Surly not though? I'm thinking Chelsea or City personally.

IWA:

HWA:

General:

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by THE HEARTBREAK KID View Post
    Money talks.

Surly not though? I'm thinking Chelsea or City personally.
    Can't see him in a City shirt personally. I see them going after Cavani or Neymar. I think City or PSG (since he has effectively said in the past that he's going to be playing in France next season). But yeah, Monaco eh? If they have money, then why not really.

Quote Originally Posted by Tommy Thunder View Post
    Can't see him in a City shirt personally. I see them going after Cavani or Neymar. I think City or PSG (since he has effectively said in the past that he's going to be playing in France next season). But yeah, Monaco eh? If they have money, then why not really.
    Good point with Cavani, thy could go for him.
    Yeah I knew they had the money but Damn! It's the French league, no disrespect.

Something tells me it won't happen though, watch this space. Im thinking he will end up at Chelsea with El Nino possibly going the other way.

Aslo.. Moyes if you are reading..

Baines.. Yes (I have a feeling Evra may move on.)

Fellaini.. No (I know many like him, I'm just not a fan.. He's the kind of player we need though.)

IWA:

HWA:

General:

Blog Entries
    Good point with Cavani, thy could go for him.
    Yeah I knew they had the money but Damn! It's the French league, no disrespect.

Something tells me it won't happen though, watch this space. Im thinking he will end up at Chelsea with El Nino possibly going the other way.

Aslo.. Moyes if you are reading..

Baines.. Yes (I have a feeling Evra may move on.)

Fellaini.. No (I know many like him, I'm just not a fan.. He's the kind of player we need though.)
    Yeah. I've actually called a Falcao to Chelsea with Torres going the other way in the past too. Wouldn't rule it out. Although, I think Chelsea would rather have 3 strikers, so Torres could stay unless Lakaku is recalled. I think Torres only has one more year on his contract anyway, so he might just sit tight and see it out.

Baines; Yes! Yes! Yes!

Felaini: I won't say no, but he does collect a shit-ton of bookings in one season.

Yeah. I've actually called a Falcao to Chelsea with Torres going the other way in the past too. Wouldn't rule it out. Although, I think Chelsea would rather have 3 strikers, so Torres could stay unless Lakaku is recalled. I think Torres only has one more year on his contract anyway, so he might just sit tight and see it out.

Baines; Yes! Yes! Yes!

Felaini: I won't say no, but he does collect a shit-ton of bookings in one season.
    Nice! Yeah me and Steve spoke about it before. Supposedly he's a Chelsea fan also. I'm guessing he's been supporting them since all of his Chelsea, Roman take over life.

Oh he does? Yeah he could just wait then. I have heard Fernando speak and claim he does not want to leave. I hear the Schurrle deal is pretty much down now, he can play through the middle as a striker too so that would be the 3rd option possibly.

Yeah he sure does Haha! It's good players have that "Edge" but he borders stupid at times. I appreciate what he can do, I'm just not a massive fan.

IWA:

HWA:

General:

Blog Entries
    Nice! Yeah me and Steve spoke about it before. Supposedly he's a Chelsea fan also. I'm guessing he's been supporting them since all of his Chelsea, Roman take over life.

Oh he does? Yeah he could just wait then. I have heard Fernando speak and claim he does not want to leave. I hear the Schurrle deal is pretty much down now, he can play through the middle as a striker too so that would be the 3rd option possibly.

Yeah he sure does Haha! It's good players have that "Edge" but he borders stupid at times. I appreciate what he can do, I'm just not a massive fan.
    Yeah I've read that too. I think the prospect of working with Mourinho too is more appealing to, well, anyone rather than working with Mancini.

I think so (sure I read it somewhere). I've also read that he wants to finish at Chelsea, but he has definitely said that he wants to see out his current contract.
    Schurle is a good player and a good signing. I see him as an attacking midfielder more than a striker (although he can play there as you say), so that's another AM to add to Oscar, Mata, Hazard, Moses, Marin lol! Although I expect that Marin will leave. I think an attacking force of Torres, Ba, Lakaku and Falcao is pretty good looking one.
    With Mourinho coming back though (assuming he does of course), I'm curious as to what he'll do with the formation of the team. I wonder if he'll take them back to playing the diamond that he made successful before or stick with the 4-2-3-1 formation that Chelsea have perfected this season.

I think Felaini is awesome. He's unplayable on his day. It's just the amount of fouls that he gives away that worries me. I'd rather someone like Cabaye (hoping that Newcastle get relegated for this to happen ) or Moutinho. Someone in the Paul Scholes mould.

Yeah I've read that too. I think the prospect of working with Mourinho too is more appealing to, well, anyone rather than working with Mancini.

I think so (sure I read it somewhere). I've also read that he wants to finish at Chelsea, but he has definitely said that he wants to see out his current contract.
    Schurle is a good player and a good signing. I see him as an attacking midfielder more than a striker (although he can play there as you say), so that's another AM to add to Oscar, Mata, Hazard, Moses, Marin lol! Although I expect that Marin will leave. I think an attacking force of Torres, Ba, Lakaku and Falcao is pretty good looking one.
    With Mourinho coming back though (assuming he does of course), I'm curious as to what he'll do with the formation of the team. I wonder if he'll take them back to playing the diamond that he made successful before or stick with the 4-2-3-1 formation that Chelsea have perfected this season.

I think Felaini is awesome. He's unplayable on his day. It's just the amount of fouls that he gives away that worries me. I'd rather someone like Cabaye (hoping that Newcastle get relegated for this to happen ) or Moutinho. Someone in the Paul Scholes mould.
    Moutinho FTW! You are like his number one fan, quality player though. I would be sad to see him leave Porto but if it was for United, I can deal with that. Yeah Cabaye would be an option.

Yeah they have so many attacking players Haha! I'm still interested to see where De Bruyne is going to fit in.. if he does. Good point with the formation dilema, I think because of the players there.. he may go with the 4-2-3-1 option they have used this season, it's also the one he uses with Madrid. When you have a quality AM like Hazard/Mata/Oscar or an Ozil like he has now, It's natrual to play that formation really.

Shame about Marin, not been giving a fair crack of the whip for me. I liked what I had seen with him in the German League and I thought he mite have done well and played more games. I imagine he will head back to Germany, possibly Dortmund? I assume there going to be looking for some fresh replacements.

IWA:

HWA:

General:

© 2011 eWrestlingNews, All Rights Reserved.