Blog Entries
    Devestating news: Paul Ince has ruled himself out of the running to take over at Manchester United.

Well, back to the ol' drawing board for the Glazers.

Benny The Ball's Teddy is here to fuck you up...

...and then steal your girl!

#BennysTeddy

Quote Originally Posted by Tommy Thunder View Post
    Exactly, I'll take 3-5 years of Mourinho any day of the week.

Jurgen Klopp is definitely a good manager that would be a decent fit for United. That would leave Dortmund loosing all their best players and manager in one summer though!
    Yup and with the team that Bayern keeps building it will be impossible to to stop them

What Arsenal fans think about RVP moving to UTD:
    Quote Originally Posted by akbar View Post
    There is a difference between playing shit and being shit. You said I think RVP is shit, where I'm saying he'll play shit... His ability will still be there but it just won't have a bug effect on UTD.
    Oh akbar....

LOL! Quality quotes.

IWA:
    1x Tag Team Champion - Ramon/Infection.
    IWA & EWN Tag Team of the Year 2013 - Ramon/Infection.

HWA:
    1x Adrenaline Champion - Ramon.
    HWA & EWN Champion of the Year 2012 - Ramon.
    Feud of the Year 2012 - Ramon/Clique
    Shocking Moment of the Year 2012 - Ramon/Clique

General:
    Feud of the Year 2013 - Rock/Ambrose.
    Promo of the Year 2013 - Rock/Ambrose.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by THE HEARTBREAK KID View Post
    I agree that if Moyes gets the job and does well, he will be there for the long term no doubt. That I'm almost certain. He's a British manager so the chances of him moving on to anywhere else if he gets the United job is very slim. By that I mean.. United are the biggest club in Britain, so he's not likely to go anywhere else in England or the UK and because he's is British manager, it's very unlikely to see him move to a European club like a Madrid, Bayern or Juve.

I like Moyes and stability is what he would bring, I just worry if he's capable of bringing in the top players.
    Moyes has actually expressed interest in managing in the Bundesliga recently, so I wouldn't rule out him taking a job elsewhere in Europe.

But you're 100% right. The biggest quality that United need in their new boss is loyalty. and if Moyes gets the job and does well, then I have no doubt whatsoever that he'll be there for a long time.
    Want to join EWN's original e-fed? Join EWNCW NOW!
    Want details? Just ask me!

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by BennyTheBall View Post
    Devestating news: Paul Ince has ruled himself out of the running to take over at Manchester United.

Well, back to the ol' drawing board for the Glazers.

*rips up betting slip in anger*

Quote Originally Posted by Tommy Thunder View Post
    Moyes has actually expressed interest in managing in the Bundesliga recently, so I wouldn't rule out him taking a job elsewhere in Europe.

But you're 100% right. The biggest quality that United need in their new boss is loyalty. and if Moyes gets the job and does well, then I have no doubt whatsoever that he'll be there for a long time.
    I mean a bigger job mate, or something that could be perceived as a bigger job in Europe. Plus I know he expressed it, but getting one is another matter altogether. Plus I think the way he was looking at it.. there were not going to be jobs he would be in the running for that would be open end of the season and better then Everton in the prem so he had to start looking elsewhere.

Yeah that's how I see it too man.

IWA:
    1x Tag Team Champion - Ramon/Infection.
    IWA & EWN Tag Team of the Year 2013 - Ramon/Infection.

HWA:
    1x Adrenaline Champion - Ramon.
    HWA & EWN Champion of the Year 2012 - Ramon.
    Feud of the Year 2012 - Ramon/Clique
    Shocking Moment of the Year 2012 - Ramon/Clique

General:
    Feud of the Year 2013 - Rock/Ambrose.
    Promo of the Year 2013 - Rock/Ambrose.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by THE HEARTBREAK KID View Post
    I mean a bigger job mate, or something that could be perceived as a bigger job in Europe. Plus I know he expressed it, but getting one is another matter altogether. Plus I think the way he was looking at it.. there were not going to be jobs he would be in the running for that would be open end of the season and better then Everton in the prem so he had to start looking elsewhere.

Yeah that's how I see it too man.
    Well yeah I know that, but at the point of which he made those comments, he didn't know that Fergie was retiring and that he would be in the running for the United job. At that point, he was simply weighing up the option of signing on with Everton or taking another job; a job in the Bundesliga (he would have only gone there to manage a decent side anyway) would have been a 'big' job for him in that respect.
    Now that he's in the frame for the United job though, he's obviously not going to consider anything else if it's a job that he wants to take.

Quote Originally Posted by VanHooliganX View Post
    Whilst true, also semi false as well bro.

Like I respect the hell out of Fergie. He might annoy me or being a hypocrite at times but he gets the job done almost every game and he's 1 of the best managers ever.

Buuuut on the other hand I'm glad he's going and we got the final victory in the Fergie era at OT :P
    Did you forget Chelsea won there on Sunday ?

Honestly, as a footballing fan, I'm gutted to see Fergie retire, but as a Liverpool fan, it's great . Definitely one of the all time best.

Quote Originally Posted by Destruction View Post
    Did you forget Chelsea won there on Sunday ?

Honestly, as a footballing fan, I'm gutted to see Fergie retire, but as a Liverpool fan, it's great . Definitely one of the all time best.
    Liverpool fans not real football fans

What Arsenal fans think about RVP moving to UTD:
    Quote Originally Posted by akbar View Post
    There is a difference between playing shit and being shit. You said I think RVP is shit, where I'm saying he'll play shit... His ability will still be there but it just won't have a bug effect on UTD.
    Oh akbar....

I think it is perhaps the right time for Fergie to move on. 26 years at one club and truly cemented himself amongst the greats of the game. No manager will ever top the success he has achieved it's as simple as that.

It's strange for me (and I'm sure many others) the thought of not seeing Fergie in the dugout because him being manager is all I've ever known and i'm 27. I hope Mourinho gets the job, in my eyes the timing of his announcement of wanting to return to England and now Fergie's retirement seems a little too coincidental to me. Whoever is the new manager will have Big boots to fill and will have my support, even if it's not really the manager I hope it is. I will always support United because I was brought up listening to stories from my Grandad about the Busby Babes and that is why I fell in love with the club.

Clandestine knows the feeling Spidey.

© 2011 eWrestlingNews, All Rights Reserved.