Page 3605 of 4349 FirstFirst ... 26053105350535553595360336043605360636073615365537054105 ... LastLast
Results 36,041 to 36,050 of 43486
    Moyes isn't anywhere near the level required to manage Utd.

Quote Originally Posted by Steve Austin View Post
    Exactly. I don't think he will be replacing Fergie as manager in the future. Something tell's me Guardiola could be a future United boss, especially given the number of times he met with Fergie before signing with Bayern Munich.

Quote Originally Posted by vinnienfg View Post
    Exactly. I don't think he will be replacing Fergie as manager in the future. Something tell's me Guardiola could be a future United boss, especially given the number of times he met with Fergie before signing with Bayern Munich.
    I couldn't look past him or Mourinho. Never know, AVB is a promising manager. Could be him...

I couldn't look past him or Mourinho. Never know, AVB is a promising manager. Could be him...
    It seems very likely hat Mourinho is going to return to Chelsea. So I think him as an option can be ruled out. AVB has done very well at Spurs and should of been given more time at Chelsea. Klopp is also a very good manager and someone I would like to be considered a candidate.

Quote Originally Posted by vinnienfg View Post
    It seems very likely hat Mourinho is going to return to Chelsea. So I think him as an option can be ruled out. AVB has done very well at Spurs and should of been given more time at Chelsea. Klopp is also a very good manager and someone I would like to be considered a candidate.
    Does look likely but you never know in football!

How did I forget Klopp!!! Momentary lapse!

Does look likely but you never know in football!

How did I forget Klopp!!! Momentary lapse!
    exactly, we can speculate as much as we want, but the truth is none of us know what the future holds.

Blog Entries
    Whilst I agree with you, Moyes is a great manager. Granted he's missed winning a lot of things over the years but he constantly makes Everton a fixture most teams will find a big challenge and they're usually 5th-8th. A lot of big clubs that don't do this won't know what it's like to have a promising season that you think they're going to work on and then flop into relegation candidates. (See us years back, Newcastle now, Reading in there 2nd season, Everton, Villa, Middlesborough, Leeds, etc.)

Blog Entries
    I think if Fergie does another 3 years, which it looks like he could (ruling out any health problems of course) and if he gets some time in the Premier League with a Fulham or maybe even a Newcastle, Ole Gunnar Solsjaer could be up there. He won back to back League Titles with Molde, and I think he could be a great coach if he does well with a mid table team like Newcastle, Fulham or maybe even Everton if Moyes decides to move on.

Chris Diamond
    IWA Endurance Champion
    3/12/13-

Antonio Rizzo
    Chaos Roster member

Head of IWA Chaos

Wade Barrett
    Former Member of the United Kingdom stable

Daniel Bryan
    ????
    ????

Di Canio for the Man Utd job!!

​

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Y2Jryder View Post
    Di Canio for the Man Utd job!!

Wow, he was never that happy celebrating for Swindon...Maybe he had confidence in Swindon at that level and he doesn't with Sunderland at this level lol

© 2011 eWrestlingNews, All Rights Reserved.