Page 360 of 4530 FirstFirst ... 260 310 350358359360361362 370 410 460 860 1360 ... LastLast
Results 3,591 to 3,600 of 45293
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Automatic View Post
    KEVINBRAND is that you?

I keed, I keed.
    If I was. I'd be banned by now for the VansLadyParts tag in the chocolate blade thread :P

I joke Kev if you're reading this. I dunno why people post stupid tags like that (Unless they're a joke like SteveAustins VLP tag)

Quote Originally Posted by VanHooliganX View Post
    Times like this we really do see that we're a Clique lol

Plus our postcount becomes stupidly high because of it.

Do you 2 care whatsoever about yours or do you just not care for anyones post count like me?
    I don't care for the post count, I don't even see why people mention it, it's pointless.

By the way, I've been here since february but almost all of my posts have been in the last 2-3 months #SeriousWhoring

If I was. I'd be banned by now for the VansLadyParts tag in the chocolate blade thread :P

I joke Kev if you're reading this. I dunno why people post stupid tags like that (Unless they're a joke like SteveAustins VLP tag)
    Haha you know it bro!

Yup, I totally agree with both of you, I couldn't care less about my post count! I'm here to have fun, chat shit and generally get on with everyone!

5 minutes, then I'm turning in for the evening!

Quote Originally Posted by Wade Barrett 1979 View Post
    Yup, I totally agree with both of you, I couldn't care less about my post count! I'm here to have fun, chat shit and generally get on with everyone!

5 minutes, then I'm turning in for the evening!
    Hell yeah chief!

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Steve Austin View Post
    I don't care for the post count, I don't even see why people mention it, it's pointless.

By the way, I've been here since february but almost all of my posts have been in the last 2-3 months #SeriousWhoring

Well Wade is nearly 11th in the post count and you're 6 posts away from beating Pau and being in the top 30.

So I can see how people think we're post whores. Although we talk a lot, especially about football but then derail to something else.

(example: Yesterday. We decided to have Dzeko vs Carroll vs Torres. But then that eventually changed into something else)

Well Wade is nearly 11th in the post count and you're 6 posts away from beating Pau and being in the top 30.

So I can see how people think we're post whores. Although we talk a lot, especially about football but then derail to something else.

(example: Yesterday. We decided to have Dzeko vs Carroll vs Torres. But then that eventually changed into something else)
    Damn straight! Really 30th? Oooh crazy times! We do talk alot, we have a few beers, have a few laughs (I god damn love Die Hard)

Threads go off topic and we roll with it, because we are that damn cool!

How do you know post places outside the top ten?

Am I really that high?

Yup we talk/post quickly but it's because we enjoy general conversation! That's what this place is for, in my book!

Blog Entries

Am I really that high?

Yup we talk post quickly but it's because we enjoy general conversation! That's what this place is for, in my book!
    I click the top 10 stats. The first white box is view more.

Then where the number is you click whatever you want as your limit.

Am I really that high?

Yup we talk/post quickly but it's because we enjoy general conversation! That's what this place is for, in my book!
    Damn straight chief!

We are convo magicians!

I post like 10 times a minute

8 of those 10 about me and Britani but still

© 2011 eWrestlingNews, All Rights Reserved.