1. #35311
    Black Ninja! AshleyPunk's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Location
    Northern Ireland
    Posts
    8,286
    Quote Originally Posted by Steve Austin View Post
    Likely chief, stay away from Agger this time!




    Falcao, CB, CM and possibly an attacking midfielder for City and they'll be good to go.
    I will inform the board too stay away

    AGREED!!


    IWA Revolution Creative Team

    IWA/WWE

    Last Ever IWA Vanities Champion: Juno Mercury!

    2013: Women's Wrestler of the Year,Juno Mercury (IWA)
    2013: Vanity of the Year,Juno Mercury (IWA)
    #RaptureBitch



  2. #35312
    Maybe, He will decide he misses Porto and will go back there?

    ... Yeah, I didn't think so either.

    Speaking of Porto, James Rodriquez has been linked with United recently and Porto have been linked with Anderson.. I could for sure see a swap deal in the summer with United paying a little fee also.

    IWA:
    1x Tag Team Champion - Ramon/Infection.
    IWA & EWN Tag Team of the Year 2013 - Ramon/Infection.

    HWA:
    1x Adrenaline Champion - Ramon.
    HWA & EWN Champion of the Year 2012 - Ramon.
    Feud of the Year 2012 - Ramon/Clique
    Shocking Moment of the Year 2012 - Ramon/Clique

    General:
    Feud of the Year 2013 - Rock/Ambrose.
    Promo of the Year 2013 - Rock/Ambrose.



  3. #35313
    Quote Originally Posted by Steve Austin View Post
    Yeah would be quality, he can play football too.

    Ibra, Lavezzi and Falcao at PSG in the French league is like cheating on FM!
    LOL! Well played man.

    Speaking of which, I have not played my FM in ages.

    IWA:
    1x Tag Team Champion - Ramon/Infection.
    IWA & EWN Tag Team of the Year 2013 - Ramon/Infection.

    HWA:
    1x Adrenaline Champion - Ramon.
    HWA & EWN Champion of the Year 2012 - Ramon.
    Feud of the Year 2012 - Ramon/Clique
    Shocking Moment of the Year 2012 - Ramon/Clique

    General:
    Feud of the Year 2013 - Rock/Ambrose.
    Promo of the Year 2013 - Rock/Ambrose.



  4. #35314
    Quote Originally Posted by AshleyPunk View Post
    I will inform the board too stay away

    AGREED!!
    Cheers lass!


    Quote Originally Posted by THE HEARTBREAK KID View Post
    Maybe, He will decide he misses Porto and will go back there?

    ... Yeah, I didn't think so either.

    Speaking of Porto, James Rodriquez has been linked with United recently and Porto have been linked with Anderson.. I could for sure see a swap deal in the summer with United paying a little fee also.
    Haha.

    Rodriguez is quality, give them Nani!


    Quote Originally Posted by THE HEARTBREAK KID View Post
    LOL! Well played man.

    Speaking of which, I have not played my FM in ages.
    Same!!! Couldn't even tell you where the game is without looking. :P

  5. #35315
    Quote Originally Posted by Steve Austin View Post
    Cheers lass!




    Haha.

    Rodriguez is quality, give them Nani!




    Same!!! Couldn't even tell you where the game is without looking. :P
    Yeah he's a gem of a player. I like Nani though.. I'm biased because I'm Portuguese, He would kill the Portuguese league though.

    I'm happy giving them Anderson, good player when he's at the races, unfortunately he's not there often enough as he picks up injuries like the flu.

    Anyone you can see Pool getting mate?.

    IWA:
    1x Tag Team Champion - Ramon/Infection.
    IWA & EWN Tag Team of the Year 2013 - Ramon/Infection.

    HWA:
    1x Adrenaline Champion - Ramon.
    HWA & EWN Champion of the Year 2012 - Ramon.
    Feud of the Year 2012 - Ramon/Clique
    Shocking Moment of the Year 2012 - Ramon/Clique

    General:
    Feud of the Year 2013 - Rock/Ambrose.
    Promo of the Year 2013 - Rock/Ambrose.



  6. #35316
    Black Ninja! Y2Jryder's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    The Netherlands
    Posts
    5,337
    Quote Originally Posted by THE HEARTBREAK KID View Post
    Yeah he's a gem of a player. I like Nani though.. I'm biased because I'm Portuguese, He would kill the Portuguese league though.

    I'm happy giving them Anderson, good player when he's at the races, unfortunately he's not there often enough as he picks up injuries like the flu.

    Anyone you can see Pool getting mate?.
    They get Eriksen and Alderweireld, 40 million for both sounds about the right price

  7. #35317
    Black Ninja! Y2Jryder's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    The Netherlands
    Posts
    5,337
    Spurs and Newcastle out

  8. #35318
    Quote Originally Posted by THE HEARTBREAK KID View Post
    I like Nani though.. I'm biased because I'm Portuguese, He would kill the Portuguese league though.

    I'm happy giving them Anderson, good player when he's at the races, unfortunately he's not there often enough as he picks up injuries like the flu.

    Anyone you can see Pool getting mate?.
    Nani and Anderson should both be sold! Too inconsistent for my liking.
    Not like you need them anyway.

    I have no idea. If Barca take Reina I want Begovic.
    A quality CB to partner Agger would be cool but most likely be Williams.
    A wide man/Creative forward such as Ben Arfa would be good but I can't see it.

    Have to wait and see.

  9. #35319
    Quote Originally Posted by Y2Jryder View Post
    Spurs and Newcastle out
    Benfica and Basel were both much better.
    Chelsea to win Europa, FA Cup and come 3rd.

    Benitez > Di Matteo.

    Quote Originally Posted by Y2Jryder View Post
    They get Eriksen and Alderweireld, 40 million for both sounds about the right price
    Hahahahhahahahahahaha.

    £25m for Suarez but £40m for those two?!

    I'll give you £10!

  10. #35320
    Black Ninja! Y2Jryder's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    The Netherlands
    Posts
    5,337
    Spurs are better of selling Adebayor and replace him with a giraffe

© 2011 eWrestlingNews, All Rights Reserved.