Page 3498 of 4361 FirstFirst ... 24982998339834483488349634973498349935003508354835983998 ... LastLast
Results 34,971 to 34,980 of 43608
    Quote Originally Posted by Steve Austin View Post
    It's Wigan's year, has to be.

Really hope it's Sunderland though.
    You would think with how often they have been teetering. Still want Villa though.

Quote Originally Posted by Steve's Right Peg of Doom View Post
    You would think with how often they have been teetering. Still want Villa though.
    Reading and QPR are certainty's (Maybe ) Wigan, Villa or Sunderland. I'm gonna say Wigan cause they're in 18th at the moment.
    Nothing against Villa,I like big Andy Weimann. Sunderland play the worst football in the league, get the fuck to the Championship!

Reading and QPR are certainty's (Maybe ) Wigan, Villa or Sunderland. I'm gonna say Wigan cause they're in 18th at the moment.
    Nothing against Villa,I like big Andy Weimann. Sunderland play the worst football in the league, get the fuck to the Championship!
    QPR and Reading have to be 99% certainties now. Sunderland are God awful to watch, I want Wigan to stay up because I like Martinez so much.

Normal Member
    QPR and Reading have to be 99% certainties now. Sunderland are God awful to watch, I want Wigan to stay up because I like Martinez so much.
    Martin O' Neil has been found out this year!!

Quote Originally Posted by rossmiller84 View Post
    Yeah always thought he was over estimated by the footy love in brigade!

It does look like it but you can never be certain in the Prem, not fixed like Italy.

I'd get rid of Stoke, Sunderland and QPR if it was up to me. Wigan play some decent stuff and Martinez is a champ!

Quote Originally Posted by rossmiller84 View Post
    Likewise! And Harry!

It does look like it but you can never be certain in the Prem, not fixed like Italy.

I'd get rid of Stoke, Sunderland and QPR if it was up to me. Wigan play some decent stuff and Martinez is a champ!
    JJ is turning in his grave.

Agree with Sunderland and QPR, Stoke are always good for your wet Tuesday night test.

JJ is turning in his grave.

Agree with Sunderland and QPR, Stoke are always good for your wet Tuesday night test.
    Like anyone gave him a grave, he's in a pit!

Haha, they're good to bring in the more fans considering switching from Rugby.

Like anyone gave him a grave, he's in a pit!

Haha, they're good to bring in the more fans considering switching from Rugby.

Aye tis true.

© 2011 eWrestlingNews, All Rights Reserved.