1. #34821

  2. #34822
    Black Ninja! VanHooliganX's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Location
    Vanity City
    Posts
    19,589
    Blog Entries
    7
    Quote Originally Posted by Tomsta666 View Post
    Please tell me this is a real sport with real teams!

  3. #34823
    Guy Poyet in talks with Reading.

    Good appointment, he's a very good manager. I'm not so sure it's gonna be the right appointment, Nigel Adkins may of been a better choice for their situation.

  4. #34824
    Black Ninja! VanHooliganX's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Location
    Vanity City
    Posts
    19,589
    Blog Entries
    7
    Quote Originally Posted by Steve Austin View Post
    Guy Poyet in talks with Reading.

    Good appointment, he's a very good manager. I'm not so sure it's gonna be the right appointment, Nigel Adkins may of been a better choice for their situation.
    Good, but not good enough. If they were going to fire the manager they should of done it a while back whent he manager had a few more games to realistically save them.

  5. #34825
    Quote Originally Posted by VanHooliganX View Post
    Good, but not good enough. If they were going to fire the manager they should of done it a while back whent he manager had a few more games to realistically save them.
    They're probably relegated, if anyone could of done it, I'd back Adkins.

  6. #34826
    Black Ninja! Dennis's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Location
    Washington State
    Posts
    16,489
    Blog Entries
    10
    Quote Originally Posted by Tomsta666 View Post
    I'd watch soccer if people ran around like this.
    #BeJelly


  7. #34827
    Black Ninja! VanHooliganX's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Location
    Vanity City
    Posts
    19,589
    Blog Entries
    7
    Quote Originally Posted by Steve Austin View Post
    They're probably relegated, if anyone could of done it, I'd back Adkins.
    The fixtures left aren't the easiest, they don't really scream confident and I'm not backing them to jump right back up.

    Also, Blackburn...I know you're desperate to get back up but firing your managers every 2 months or when you play Boro isn't really going to help.

  8. #34828

  9. #34829
    Black Ninja! Dennis's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Location
    Washington State
    Posts
    16,489
    Blog Entries
    10
    Quote Originally Posted by Steve Austin View Post
    I haven't posted in the nfl thread in a while actually.
    #BeJelly


  10. #34830
    Quote Originally Posted by Dennis View Post
    I haven't posted in the nfl thread in a while actually.
    That's why I said football and not NFL.

© 2011 eWrestlingNews, All Rights Reserved.