1. #34791
    This fella is class from top to bottom



    West Brom say they will deal with Peter Odemwingie internally following his latest criticism of the club.

    Odemwingie, 31, was disciplined in January after criticising the club on social networking site Twitter when the Baggies rejected a transfer request.
    He made another attack after driving to QPR without permission on deadline day only for the move to fall through.
    On Sunday the Nigerian international hit out at being omitted from the starting 11 for the past four games.
    While the majority of Odemwingie's tweets have since been deleted, an Albion spokesman said: "The club are aware of what Peter has said and we will deal with it internally."
    Odemwingie's Premier League record

    The former Lille and Lokomotiv Moscow striker has scored 30 times in 84 Premier League appearances, including a hat-trick against Albion's rivals Wolves

    West Brom also confirmed that social networking activity is governed by the club's disciplinary code of conduct.
    The striker has not started a game since driving to Loftus Road on transfer deadline day in January.
    "Keeping me on the bench now is worst [sic] than what they did on the 31st," the Nigeria international tweeted.
    Told later by a fan on Twitter that he should be sacked, Odemwingie replied: "That's my wish."
    In a stream of Twitter outbursts on Sunday, the Nigeria international, who joined Albion in 2010, added: "If they like they shouldn't even give me 10 mins to play. Threatening to ruin my career? Career I closed already last summer? No harm to me.
    "Want to treat me like an average player. The abuse and praise I get is it average? So get some extra from me too."
    Odemwingie reported to training the day after his unauthorised trip to west London, but was told to return the following week and was subsequently fined two weeks' wages.
    In February, manager Steve Clarke insisted the forward still had a part to play this season.
    But Odemwingie has been used as a second-half substitute on four occasions since the controversial incident, including an appearance in the 68th minute in the goalless draw at Stoke on Saturday.
    Odemwingie, who has scored five Premier League goals this season, has another season left on his contract after the end of the present campaign.

  2. #34792
    Black Ninja! Tommy Thunder's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Location
    Wales
    Posts
    25,796
    Blog Entries
    1
    Quote Originally Posted by Steve's Right Peg of Doom View Post
    This fella is class from top to bottom



    West Brom say they will deal with Peter Odemwingie internally following his latest criticism of the club.

    Odemwingie, 31, was disciplined in January after criticising the club on social networking site Twitter when the Baggies rejected a transfer request.
    He made another attack after driving to QPR without permission on deadline day only for the move to fall through.
    On Sunday the Nigerian international hit out at being omitted from the starting 11 for the past four games.
    While the majority of Odemwingie's tweets have since been deleted, an Albion spokesman said: "The club are aware of what Peter has said and we will deal with it internally."
    Odemwingie's Premier League record

    The former Lille and Lokomotiv Moscow striker has scored 30 times in 84 Premier League appearances, including a hat-trick against Albion's rivals Wolves
    West Brom also confirmed that social networking activity is governed by the club's disciplinary code of conduct.
    The striker has not started a game since driving to Loftus Road on transfer deadline day in January.
    "Keeping me on the bench now is worst [sic] than what they did on the 31st," the Nigeria international tweeted.
    Told later by a fan on Twitter that he should be sacked, Odemwingie replied: "That's my wish."
    In a stream of Twitter outbursts on Sunday, the Nigeria international, who joined Albion in 2010, added: "If they like they shouldn't even give me 10 mins to play. Threatening to ruin my career? Career I closed already last summer? No harm to me.
    "Want to treat me like an average player. The abuse and praise I get is it average? So get some extra from me too."
    Odemwingie reported to training the day after his unauthorised trip to west London, but was told to return the following week and was subsequently fined two weeks' wages.
    In February, manager Steve Clarke insisted the forward still had a part to play this season.
    But Odemwingie has been used as a second-half substitute on four occasions since the controversial incident, including an appearance in the 68th minute in the goalless draw at Stoke on Saturday.
    Odemwingie, who has scored five Premier League goals this season, has another season left on his contract after the end of the present campaign.
    I think he's a decent player for someone like West Brom, but I don't think any club should put up with crap like this. I hope they sack him.

    In other news, Michael Owen has announced he's retiring at the end of the season. Such a shame that his career halted due to injury, although he should have played a lot more for United. I'm sure he's got a future as a pundit or something, even coaching.
    Best of luck to him in his future endeavors
    Want to join EWN's original e-fed? Join EWNCW NOW!
    Want details? Just ask me!


  3. #34793
    Black Ninja! Tommy Thunder's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Location
    Wales
    Posts
    25,796
    Blog Entries
    1
    Quote Originally Posted by Y2Jryder View Post
    I heard Prandelli wants to try to make him come back as international. He quit after the 2006 WC so it would be special if he would return in 2014 with Italy. Pirlo and Totti in one midfield = epic. Even though they're on age they can still go
    As awesome as that would be, it's a good few years to late if you ask me. He'll be 37 when the next world cup comes round.
    Want to join EWN's original e-fed? Join EWNCW NOW!
    Want details? Just ask me!


  4. #34794
    Black Ninja! Tommy Thunder's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Location
    Wales
    Posts
    25,796
    Blog Entries
    1
    Hmm, look what I found:

    According to his 2008 biography, Carra, Rigobert Song's former Liverpool teammate Jamie Carragher claimed he launched a deliberate hard tackle in a practice session against the Cameroonian player because of the latter's perceived mockery of Carragher's defending. "Song walked on to the training pitch with a smile on his face. He was limping off it with a grimace an hour later. The first chance I got, I did him. Never have I hunted down a 50–50 tackle with greater appetite. 'You're not fucking laughing now, are you, you soft cunt?' I said as he hobbled away."
    What a scumbag.
    Want to join EWN's original e-fed? Join EWNCW NOW!
    Want details? Just ask me!


  5. #34795
    Quote Originally Posted by Tommy Thunder View Post
    Hmm, look what I found:



    What a scumbag.
    He learnt every thing he knew from Roy Keane.

  6. #34796
    Quote Originally Posted by Tommy Thunder View Post
    I think he's a decent player for someone like West Brom, but I don't think any club should put up with crap like this. I hope they sack him.

    In other news, Michael Owen has announced he's retiring at the end of the season. Such a shame that his career halted due to injury, although he should have played a lot more for United. I'm sure he's got a future as a pundit or something, even coaching.
    Best of luck to him in his future endeavors
    Not worthy of lacing Lukaku's boots!

    He can make a charismatic duo with Shearer.

  7. #34797
    Black Ninja! Tommy Thunder's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Location
    Wales
    Posts
    25,796
    Blog Entries
    1
    Quote Originally Posted by Steve's Right Peg of Doom View Post
    Not worthy of lacing Lukaku's boots!

    He can make a charismatic duo with Shearer.
    Definitely not. Lakaku's a beast!

    Haha! Owen and Shearer; riding again on MOTD lol!
    Want to join EWN's original e-fed? Join EWNCW NOW!
    Want details? Just ask me!


  8. #34798
    Black Ninja! Tommy Thunder's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Location
    Wales
    Posts
    25,796
    Blog Entries
    1
    Quote Originally Posted by Steve's Right Peg of Doom View Post
    He learnt every thing he knew from Roy Keane.
    At least Keane makes a funny pundit
    Want to join EWN's original e-fed? Join EWNCW NOW!
    Want details? Just ask me!


  9. #34799
    Quote Originally Posted by Tommy Thunder View Post
    Definitely not. Lakaku's a beast!

    Haha! Owen and Shearer; riding again on MOTD lol!
    He is that.

    Yup them two and Lawro, the Triumvirate of Charisma.

    Quote Originally Posted by Tommy Thunder View Post
    At least Keane makes a funny pundit
    Come on Tommy you could have at least rose to the bait a little,

  10. #34800
    Black Ninja! Tommy Thunder's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Location
    Wales
    Posts
    25,796
    Blog Entries
    1
    Quote Originally Posted by Steve's Right Peg of Doom View Post
    He is that.

    Yup them two and Lawro, the Triumvirate of Charisma.
    I reckon Lakaku deserves a fair crack at Chelsea's team next season, definitely can see him being their new Drogba!

    I'l pay to watch those 3

    Come on Tommy you could have at least rose to the bait a little,






    Well, at least you're willing to admit that Carra was learning the ropes from a United player
    Want to join EWN's original e-fed? Join EWNCW NOW!
    Want details? Just ask me!


© 2011 eWrestlingNews, All Rights Reserved.