1. #34711
    Black Ninja! VanHooliganX's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Location
    Vanity City
    Posts
    19,589
    Blog Entries
    7
    Quote Originally Posted by Steve Austin View Post
    Can't afford a plate. Community shield was just in a charity shop. No idea why it was in one down here.
    Ladies and gentlemen. Another reason to not vote tory. The economy has hit Steve so hard he can't even buy plates. NOT EVEN THE FUCKING PAPER ONES GOD DAMMIT!

  2. #34712
    Quote Originally Posted by VanHooliganX View Post
    Ladies and gentlemen. Another reason to not vote tory. The economy has hit Steve so hard he can't even buy plates. NOT EVEN THE FUCKING PAPER ONES GOD DAMMIT!
    Haha.

    PHILLIPE!!!!!!!!!!!!!! <3 2-1 COME ON YOU REDS!!!

  3. #34713
    Joe Allen out for 3 months and needs shoulder surgery.

    Comes on last week v Spurs, in the Wales squad and plays today.

    No wonder he's playing so bad, he needs bloody surgery!!!!

  4. #34714
    James Beattie and Francis Jeffers - What a strikeforce!

  5. #34715
    Black Ninja! VanHooliganX's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Location
    Vanity City
    Posts
    19,589
    Blog Entries
    7
    Fuck sake Boro you lazy bastards. Hurry up and get promoted!

    Oh and go Hull...Mainly so I can go see City at a closer venue though...

  6. #34716
    Quote Originally Posted by VanHooliganX View Post
    Fuck sake Boro you lazy bastards. Hurry up and get promoted!

    Oh and go Hull...Mainly so I can go see City at a closer venue though...
    Boro won't get in the play offs by the looks of it, would be cool for you to be able to see City so close to home.

    Fucking hell come on Liverpool!

  7. #34717
    Black Ninja! VanHooliganX's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Location
    Vanity City
    Posts
    19,589
    Blog Entries
    7
    Quote Originally Posted by Steve Austin View Post
    Boro won't get in the play offs by the looks of it, would be cool for you to be able to see City so close to home.

    Fucking hell come on Liverpool!
    Nah 2013 has been awful for Boro sadly. Still, it's the championship and anything can happen but they look bound of missing play-offs again

  8. #34718
    Black Ninja! VanHooliganX's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Location
    Vanity City
    Posts
    19,589
    Blog Entries
    7
    Fuck yes! Warbury Warriors beat Crewe 1-0! Finally out of the bottom half of the table

  9. #34719
    Quote Originally Posted by VanHooliganX View Post
    Nah 2013 has been awful for Boro sadly. Still, it's the championship and anything can happen but they look bound of missing play-offs again
    Threw it away really, had such a good first half of the season. Typical!

    Fucking hell lads!!!!!!!!!!!

  10. #34720
    What a game at Villa Park!

    Looks like my only correct prediction is 1-0 Arsenal. If it stays that way.

© 2011 eWrestlingNews, All Rights Reserved.