What the hell is Mancini complaining about?!

City are lucky they aren't 3-0 down. Everton should of had a pen and that Mirallas goal was onside.

Blog Entries
    Everton are playing great considering the game they had last week. Pressure is well and truly all on City now.
    Want to join EWN's original e-fed? Join EWNCW NOW!
    Want details? Just ask me!

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Steve Austin View Post

What's your take?

I'll be honest, although the tackle did scrape Garcia down the shin, football players wear shin pads for a reason. If he was wearing shin pads, then he wouldn't have been rolling on the floor as he was. IMO, he felt the contact on his shin and he went down, rolled on the floor and that triggered the ref to give the second yellow leading to the red.

Players, particularly foreign players, particularly Spanish players, are too soft when it comes to this sort of thing.

Quote Originally Posted by Tommy Thunder View Post
    What's your take?

I'll be honest, although the tackle did scrape Garcia down the shin, football players wear shin pads for a reason. If he was wearing shin pads, then he wouldn't have been rolling on the floor as he was. IMO, he felt the contact on his shin and he went down, rolled on the floor and that triggered the ref to give the second yellow leading to the red.

Players, particularly foreign players, particularly Spanish players, are too soft when it comes to this sort of thing.
    Completely agree with ya there. Always gonna get a yellow in this day and age though!

Jelavic ends City's title hopes. Deserved win for Everton!

Massive credit to Mucha.

Blog Entries
    Completely agree with ya there. Always gonna get a yellow in this day and age though!

Jelavic ends City's title hopes. Deserved win for Everton!

Massive credit to Mucha.
    Yeah absolutely. I don't think it's right, but like you say, in this day and age, unfortunately that kind of tackle is always going to get you a yellow.

2 fantastic goals to get that win there. Mucha was also monstrous fair play. Not easy to deputize for someone like Tim Howard, and he did an excellent job today. I was tempted to give Everton the win in my predictions, but decided to go with a draw in the end. Should have had more faith
    With City chopping and changing things again with their system though I can't say I'm massively surprised.

With an United win all but inevitable (or at least I hope ), if the title race wasn't over before today, it well and truly is now.

Quote Originally Posted by Tommy Thunder View Post
    Yeah absolutely. I don't think it's right, but like you say, in this day and age, unfortunately that kind of tackle is always going to get you a yellow.

2 fantastic goals to get that win there. I was tempted to give Everton the win in my predictions, but decided to go with a draw in the end. Should have had more faith
    With City chopping and changing things again with their system though I can't say I'm massively surprised.

With an United win all but inevitable (or at least I hope ), if the title race wasn't over before today, it well and truly is now.
    It's all about footballers safety these days!

I thought they'd be easily beaten by City after last week but for as good as Everton were, City were awful.
    Still credit to Everton for that.

Utd to get a comfortable win and end City's hopes.

3pm games are almost here, come on you reds!!! #IJustCantGetEnough

Blog Entries
    It's all about footballers safety these days!

I thought they'd be easily beaten by City after last week but for as good as Everton were, City were awful.
    Still credit to Everton for that.

Utd to get a comfortable win and end City's hopes.

3pm games are almost here, come on you reds!!! #IJustCantGetEnough
    We never play well against merseyside teams.

I had 2-1 Everton so I wasn't that far off.

© 2011 eWrestlingNews, All Rights Reserved.