Premier League is the best in the world, the team that finished 6th won the CL last year. Anyone see 6th place teams in any other league do that?

Any time our teams don't do as well in the CL people say this. Utd were robbed and Arsenal were unlucky.

Chelsea 1-1 Steau (1-2)

Chelsea need 2.

Away goal does Mata.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Steve Austin View Post
    Premier League is the best in the world, the team that finished 6th won the CL last year. Anyone see 6th place teams in any other league do that?

Any time our teams don't do as well in the CL people say this. Utd were robbed and Arsenal were unlucky.
    Since modern football is riddled with cash/sugar daddies (City, PSG, etc.) I think basing a league on the strongest teams is stupid as fuck.

You're only as strong as your weakest link. Or in other words!

I think people should compare relegation teams vs relegation teams. These teams are untouched by a shit-ton of money and are doing there damnedest to stay up (Unless you're Wolves, then YOLO)

Blackburn vs Villareal. THE BATTLE OF THE CENTURY!

Quote Originally Posted by VanHooliganX View Post
    Since modern football is riddled with cash/sugar daddies (City, PSG, etc.) I think basing a league on the strongest teams is stupid as fuck.

You're only as strong as your weakest link. Or in other words!

I think people should compare relegation teams vs relegation teams. These teams are untouched by a shit-ton of money and are doing there damnedest to stay up (Unless you're Wolves, then YOLO)

Blackburn vs Villareal. THE BATTLE OF THE CENTURY!
    Well Bayern, Barca, Madrid, Juventus, PSG dispose of the bottom clubs with ease yet any Prem team could beat a top team on their day.

I think that settles it. #PremFTW

Atl.Madrid won Europa and finished fifth she also beat Chelsea 4-0

What Arsenal fans think about RVP moving to UTD:
    Quote Originally Posted by akbar View Post
    There is a difference between playing shit and being shit. You said I think RVP is shit, where I'm saying he'll play shit... His ability will still be there but it just won't have a bug effect on UTD.
    Oh akbar....

Quote Originally Posted by magglis View Post
    Atl.Madrid won Europa and finished fifth she also beat Chelsea 4-0
    She?!

That's Europa League, nowhere near CL's level.

Chelsea beat the best team in Spain and Germany last year but could not beat bottom of the league QPR.

She?!

That's Europa League, nowhere near CL's level.

Chelsea beat the best team in Spain and Germany last year but could not beat bottom of the league QPR.
    In Greek its a she so yeah its confusing some times

Still a great great accomplishment to win Europa a cup that the big teams struggle every year

There is a difference between playing shit and being shit. You said I think RVP is shit, where I'm saying he'll play shit... His ability will still be there but it just won't have a bug effect on UTD.
    Oh akbar....

In Greek its a she so yeah its confusing some times

Still a great great accomplishment to win Europa a cup that the big teams struggle every year

It is indeed but English teams are so consistent in Europe, some years there have been 3 teams in the semis. One season when there isn't it's no longer great! Fools! Fools everywhere!

It is indeed but English teams are so consistent in Europe, some years there have been 3 teams in the semis. One season when there isn't it's no longer great! Fools! Fools everywhere!
    Yeah i bet JJ is finally happy now

Oh akbar....

Yeah i bet JJ is finally happy now

He'll never be happy!!!!!

Juve won't win it.

© 2011 eWrestlingNews, All Rights Reserved.