1. #34591
    Quote Originally Posted by akbar View Post
    http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/0/football/21780628

    Premier League is still the top division in the world to me.


    That's hardly cause for concern is it?

  2. #34592
    Premier league is in decline, United miles ahead in the league and knocked out of the champions league. Arguement against that is that Arsenal who haven't been themselves this year lost the tie, but still beat the champions elect of Germany.

    I think it's fair to say that Italian and German football are on the up, but English league on the way down.

    Some say Spanish league is on the way down but I definitely disagree with that statement.

  3. #34593
    Lol liga HA! When was the last time someone other than Barca or Real won that? I know United have pretty much dominated the Premier League since its inception, but at least a few different teams have managed to win it here and there...

  4. #34594
    Quote Originally Posted by Tomsta666 View Post
    Lol liga HA! When was the last time someone other than Barca or Real won that? I know United have pretty much dominated the Premier League since its inception, but at least a few different teams have managed to win it here and there...
    If I'm not mistaken, 2002 and Valencia...

    My feeling is that the top teams of England are worse than the top teams abroad, but the worse teams here are a hell of a lot better than in Serie A, La Liga, Bundesliga etc.

    QPR could beat Deportivo. Newcastle United are battling near the relegation zone, yet is 90 minutes away from a Europa League Semi-Final. I'd like to see Palermo beat Everton 3-0 away like Wigan.

  5. #34595
    Quote Originally Posted by Destruction View Post
    If I'm not mistaken, 2002 and Valencia...

    My feeling is that the top teams of England are worse than the top teams abroad, but the worse teams here are a hell of a lot better than in Serie A, La Liga, Bundesliga etc.

    QPR could beat Deportivo. Newcastle United are battling near the relegation zone, yet is 90 minutes away from a Europa League Semi-Final. I'd like to see Palermo beat Everton 3-0 away like Wigan.
    2002 and 2004 bud




    What Arsenal fans think about RVP moving to UTD:
    Quote Originally Posted by akbar View Post
    There is a difference between playing shit and being shit. You said I think RVP is shit, where I'm saying he'll play shit... His ability will still be there but it just won't have a bug effect on UTD.
    Oh akbar....

  6. #34596
    Kozak is a killer




    What Arsenal fans think about RVP moving to UTD:
    Quote Originally Posted by akbar View Post
    There is a difference between playing shit and being shit. You said I think RVP is shit, where I'm saying he'll play shit... His ability will still be there but it just won't have a bug effect on UTD.
    Oh akbar....

  7. #34597
    What a game in San Siro




    What Arsenal fans think about RVP moving to UTD:
    Quote Originally Posted by akbar View Post
    There is a difference between playing shit and being shit. You said I think RVP is shit, where I'm saying he'll play shit... His ability will still be there but it just won't have a bug effect on UTD.
    Oh akbar....

  8. #34598
    I'm talking in terms of champions league contenders.

    Didn't Valencia win it when Benitez was in charge?

  9. #34599
    Spurs are 4-1 down and they've been extremely lucky tonight!

  10. #34600
    Black Ninja! VanHooliganX's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Location
    Vanity City
    Posts
    19,585
    Blog Entries
    7
    Quote Originally Posted by Tomsta666 View Post
    Lol liga HA! When was the last time someone other than Barca or Real won that? I know United have pretty much dominated the Premier League since its inception, but at least a few different teams have managed to win it here and there...
    Should be lolling Blunderliga.

    Literally a 2 team league (BUT MUH LEVERKUSEN AND SCHALKE!...please) and it's been well over 10 years since Munich, the vets of the CL, won it.

    You can argue attendances and they have cheaper teams at the top as well as other things and you'd be right that this is great for that league but until 1 of them wins the fucker in the era of this league supposedly being 1 of the best leagues in the world then they're no different to La Liga years back when EPL had 3 teams in the semis year in year out and they clogged the UEFA Cup.

    Having said that...

    2013...Not putting a cheeky fiver of Munich winning it this year. Shig.

© 2011 eWrestlingNews, All Rights Reserved.