Quote Originally Posted by Tomsta666 View Post
    Well that's what happens when you choose to support the best and easiest to support teams in two different countries!

Just rustling Danny Boyio, you knows I loves you!
    You just mad because you are a member of the "IWC Gang." And I'm not.. because I'm too cool.

You are right though.. they are the best.

IWA:
    1x Tag Team Champion - Ramon/Infection.
    IWA & EWN Tag Team of the Year 2013 - Ramon/Infection.

HWA:
    1x Adrenaline Champion - Ramon.
    HWA & EWN Champion of the Year 2012 - Ramon.
    Feud of the Year 2012 - Ramon/Clique
    Shocking Moment of the Year 2012 - Ramon/Clique

General:
    Feud of the Year 2013 - Rock/Ambrose.
    Promo of the Year 2013 - Rock/Ambrose.

Great so now I can't even paste a news thread link direct into the post!

Quote Originally Posted by Steve's Right Peg of Doom View Post
    Great so now I can't even paste a news thread link direct into the post!
    It wouldn't let me post a link in here last time I tried, but you posted one alright yesterday?

It wouldn't let me post a link in here last time I tried, but you posted one alright yesterday?
    Yeah I just pasted it directly into the post rather than using the link tool but I tried that again today and now even that won't work.

David Moyes to leave Everton and realise he was a big fish in a small pond who barely achieved anything. Won't get a job at a top club.

Quote Originally Posted by Steve Austin View Post
    David Moyes to leave Everton and realise he was a big fish in a small pond who barely achieved anything. Won't get a job at a top club.
    Is this true or just your drivelling imagination?

Quote Originally Posted by Steve's Right Peg of Doom View Post
    Is this true or just your drivelling imagination?
    He's out of contract in the summer so it's my prediction. I think Everton should let him go.

The harsh bitter words of a disillusioned Liverpool fan

David Moyes to stay on at Everton, and maintain a consistent Champions League spot push every season. While surpassing, and leaving Liverpool in his wake. Everton are now the top Merseyside team

He's out of contract in the summer so it's my prediction. I think Everton should let him go.
    Can't see it to be fair, he's on a good thing at Everton. Unless they don't offer him anything, which I can't see.

David Moyes to stay on at Everton, and maintain a consistent Champions League spot push every season. While leaving surpassing, and leaving Liverpool in his wake. Everton are now the top Merseyside team
    Stick to watching Boro squander a play off place.

David Moyes to stay on at Everton, and maintain a consistent Champions League spot push every season. While surpassing, and leaving Liverpool in his wake. Everton are now the top Merseyside team

Dean Ambrose: "Nope"

© 2011 eWrestlingNews, All Rights Reserved.