1. #34481
    Schalke v Galatasaray is tense.

  2. #34482
    Fuck off Robinho




    What Arsenal fans think about RVP moving to UTD:
    Quote Originally Posted by akbar View Post
    There is a difference between playing shit and being shit. You said I think RVP is shit, where I'm saying he'll play shit... His ability will still be there but it just won't have a bug effect on UTD.
    Oh akbar....

  3. #34483

  4. #34484
    Black Ninja! Cabers's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Location
    Waterford, Ireland
    Posts
    5,255
    Quote Originally Posted by Steve Austin View Post
    Lucky man...

    Just got the Barcelona score fair play!

    Bet he was shitting it!!

  5. #34485
    Quote Originally Posted by Cabers View Post
    Just got the Barcelona score fair play!

    Bet he was shitting it!!
    Probably, I've come so close before. Nowhere near that amount but it was so close!


    Not sure if it's real, seems like the winnings are way too high for the games/stake.

  6. #34486
    Bayern and Porto likely to make up the final 8 with Madrid, Barca, Gala, PSG, Dortmund and Juventus.

    Madrid v Gala
    Juventus v Porto
    Barca v PSG
    Dortmund v Bayern.

    That's my draw.

  7. #34487
    Quote Originally Posted by Steve Austin View Post
    Bayern and Porto likely to make up the final 8 with Madrid, Barca, Gala, PSG, Dortmund and Juventus.

    Madrid v Gala
    Juventus v Porto
    Barca v PSG
    Dortmund v Bayern.

    That's my draw.
    Want to see Juve/Barca or Barca/Bayern




    What Arsenal fans think about RVP moving to UTD:
    Quote Originally Posted by akbar View Post
    There is a difference between playing shit and being shit. You said I think RVP is shit, where I'm saying he'll play shit... His ability will still be there but it just won't have a bug effect on UTD.
    Oh akbar....

  8. #34488
    Quote Originally Posted by magglis View Post
    Want to see Juve/Barca or Barca/Bayern
    Rather see that in the Semis!

    Madrid v Juve and Barca v Bayern.

  9. #34489
    Black Ninja! Grind_Bastard's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Location
    In the torture chamber
    Posts
    6,914
    Blog Entries
    2
    Astronomically Epic WIN!!!


     
    Join the Best e-fed, EWNCW!! Send a PM to Tommy Thunder, Kingstrem, TheJosephBanks, S.E.Zero, TTC or me filling the form you'll find in the Inferno Thread.

    Find all the EWNCW links here.

    The Jesting Madness: Last EWNCW Tag Team Champions (6/3/12-5-5-12), first ever EWNCW Blacklist Champions (5-5-12/11-12)

    Also check TWE!!

  10. #34490
    Good strike from Altintop.

© 2011 eWrestlingNews, All Rights Reserved.