Quote Originally Posted by Steve's Right Peg of Doom View Post
    It could do eventually, I think if we slip out of the top 4 in co-efficient rankings we lose a slot. Down to second now with Germany closing fast.

So yeah sort it the fuck out City.
    Yeah rankings are:

1: Spain - 85,882 points
    2: England - 79,820 points
    3: Germany - 76,757 points
    4: Italy - 63,147 points
    5: France - 58,666 points

Think we lose at spot at 4th or 5th?

Yeah rankings are:

Can't believe Liverpool have dropped to 17th!!

Still above City though.

Blog Entries
    It could do eventually, I think if we slip out of the top 4 in co-efficient rankings we lose a slot. Down to second now with Germany closing fast.

So yeah sort it the fuck out City.
    To be fair, although City really aren't helping. No-one else has either. United choked with us last year and Arsenal didn't go very far. This year City and Chelsea flopped the groups and United went out early and Arsenal surely will without a miracle.

I'm not sticking up for City here, we're really not helping but excluding Chelsea dragging us last year and us never really caring about Europa League or the teams that do not going really deep into it we could be losing a few slots.

Yeah rankings are:

I believe France a while off catching up, excluding PSG no French team can massively go deep into the CL (Well they could but it would be hard anyway)

Jesus

Can't believe Liverpool have dropped to 17th!!

Still above City though.
    We're still finding our legs in Europe ;~; Although I'm pretty happy to be 18th. I never dreamed we'd ever be that high lol

Quote Originally Posted by VanHooliganX View Post
    To be fair, although City really aren't helping. No-one else has either. United choked with us last year and Arsenal didn't go very far. This year City and Chelsea flopped the groups and United went out early and Arsenal surely will without a miracle.

I'm not sticking up for City here, we're really not helping but excluding Chelsea dragging us last year and us never really caring about Europa League or the teams that do not going really deep into it we could be losing a few slots.

I believe France a while off catching up, excluding PSG no French team can massively go deep into the CL (Well they could but it would be hard anyway)

Jesus

We're still finding our legs in Europe ;~; Although I'm pretty happy to be 18th. I never dreamed we'd ever be that high lol
    It has been a few poor seasons for all English teams in Europe, that's why we are where we are.

Yeah not sure France will overhaul us unless they get a few more super rich owners in.

You have done alright in the rankings considering you were no where in recent years.

Wilshere out injured again, methinks he's going to be ruined by injuries if he can't sort his issues out.

Needs to swap his glass for actual bones for a start.

Blog Entries
    Meh, may as well post this here. Considering everyone now uses this thread ;D

http://www.greatestsportingnation.com/sport/all

A website that pretty much shows the best sporting nations over all sports.

1. USA
    2. Russia
    3. GB
    4. China
    5. Germany

Considering the size of GB and Germany compared to the other 3 in size and population we're doing brilliantly! Especially considering we literally skip whole sports. (Olympics are probably helping us though like lol)

Fucking step it up GB women and other continents other than Europe!

Meh, may as well post this here. Considering everyone now uses this thread ;D

http://www.greatestsportingnation.com/sport/all

A website that pretty much shows the best sporting nations over all sports.

1. USA
    2. Russia
    3. GB
    4. China
    5. Germany

Considering the size of GB and Germany compared to the other 3 in size and population we're doing brilliantly! Especially considering we literally skip whole sports. (Olympics are probably helping us though like lol)

Fucking step it up GB women and other continents other than Europe!
    Surprised we are above China, considering the population difference. Saying that China be first then with India second!

Blog Entries
    Surprised we are above China, considering the population difference. Saying that China be first then with India second!
    China are slightly cheating. I don't mean in the sense of bending the rules (Excluding in Badminton in the Olympics, then they lose of purpose like dickheads)

But when they got the 2008 Olympics they decided they would focus on dominating sports in which no country massively owns at.

So instead of trying to be good at football, they focused in Womens weightlifting. More Golds in it and no-one really care for the sport lol

We focused on sports we owned at, they focused on filling the voids lol

It's kinda like if you take USA Olympic swimming team away from USA. They would've been 5th or something daft at the Olympics.

Russia are just beast though lol

China are slightly cheating. I don't mean in the sense of bending the rules (Excluding in Badminton in the Olympics, then they lose of purpose like dickheads)

But when they got the 2008 Olympics they decided they would focus on dominating sports in which no country massively owns at.

So instead of trying to be good at football, they focused in Womens weightlifting. More Golds in it and no-one really care for the sport lol

We focused on sports we owned at, they focused on filling the voids lol

It's kinda like if you take USA Olympic swimming team away from USA. They would've been 5th or something daft at the Olympics.

Russia are just beast though lol
    Yup selective profiteering from participating in the shitty sports no on else bothers with.

Yeah the Yanks would suffer without the swimming, surprised the Aussies were so poor last year.

Russia still didn't have a great Olympics by their standards, especially on the Gold front.

Nice to see Hobert take his special point of view to the main news boards.

© 2011 eWrestlingNews, All Rights Reserved.