Page 3444 of 4352 FirstFirst ... 24442944334433943434344234433444344534463454349435443944 ... LastLast
Results 34,431 to 34,440 of 43517
    Quote Originally Posted by Steve's Right Peg of Doom View Post
    Me too, sick of all the Barca worshipping.
    Yeah i missed the old good Milan too. Its good to see them again winning big games

What Arsenal fans think about RVP moving to UTD:
    Quote Originally Posted by akbar View Post
    There is a difference between playing shit and being shit. You said I think RVP is shit, where I'm saying he'll play shit... His ability will still be there but it just won't have a bug effect on UTD.
    Oh akbar....

Quote Originally Posted by magglis View Post
    Yeah i missed the old good Milan too. Its good to see them again winning big games
    Too true, it's about time we had some good showings from the Italian teams, it's been too long.

Haha good lord, have a look at this

There is a difference between playing shit and being shit. You said I think RVP is shit, where I'm saying he'll play shit... His ability will still be there but it just won't have a bug effect on UTD.
    Oh akbar....

Haha good lord, have a look at this
    Didn't think you were allowed to put cling film over the goal mouth?

Too true, it's about time we had some good showings from the Italian teams, it's been too long.
    To be fair Milan is not a good team yet. But they are performing well lately and it looks like that Balotelli is a great addition. Milan has some great youngsters and they will become great players in the near future. Juve though is a powerhouse.

Oh akbar....

Didn't think you were allowed to put cling film over the goal mouth?
    Haha well played

Oh akbar....

To be fair Milan is not a good team yet. But they are performing well lately and it looks like that Balotelli is a great addition. Milan has some great youngsters and they will become great players in the near future. Juve though is a powerhouse.
    Very true. Would be good to see an Italian team win the Champs League again but no one has come close since Benitez ruined Inter.

Blog Entries
    Me too, sick of all the Barca worshipping.
    I don't like any Spanish team but I have to say I love watching Messi play. Still, forza Milan! lol

Have to be careful though. Apparently if an Italian team wins the Champions League (Without, Y'know...rigging it) that's enough to leapfrog the Premier League in the rankings. Won't damage the slots in Europe but English teams need to step it the fuck up in the groups. (Looking at you City! >.>)

Quote Originally Posted by VanHooliganX View Post
    I don't like any Spanish team but I have to say I love watching Messi play. Still, forza Milan! lol

Have to be careful though. Apparently if an Italian team wins the Champions League (Without, Y'know...rigging it) that's enough to leapfrog the Premier League in the rankings. Won't damage the slots in Europe but English teams need to step it the fuck up in the groups. (Looking at you City! >.>)
    It could do eventually, I think if we slip out of the top 4 in co-efficient rankings we lose a slot. Down to second now with Germany closing fast.

So yeah sort it the fuck out City.

It could do eventually, I think if we slip out of the top 4 in co-efficient rankings we lose a slot. Down to second now with Germany closing fast.

So yeah sort it the fuck out City.
    Yeah it's getting close now:

http://www.uefa.com/memberassociatio...try/index.html

© 2011 eWrestlingNews, All Rights Reserved.