Quote Originally Posted by Dennis View Post
    Bump for relevance.
    Bump for irrelevance.
    Go back to CBoT Dennis

Quote Originally Posted by Tomsta666 View Post
    Bump for irrelevance.
    Go back to CBoT Dennis
    These flippin' 'Muricans with their lack of appreciation for the beautiful game.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Dennis View Post
    Bump for relevance.
    I love how you can hate something so much that you constantly post in the thread for it.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Steve's Right Peg of Doom View Post
    So McDermott has gone from Reading then? Yet another casualty of the managerial merry-go-round.
    To be fair, he isn't a good enough manager to save Reading honestly.

If Reading can get a good manager they might find a way to stay up although I think they're goners.

Quote Originally Posted by VanHooliganX View Post
    I love how you can hate something so much that you constantly post in the thread for it.
    We rag on him less than the CBOT regulars.

I think he feels excluded from this thread that's why he's ragging!

To be fair, he isn't a good enough manager to save Reading honestly.

If Reading can get a good manager they might find a way to stay up although I think they're goners.
    Not sure they are strong enough to stay up, a definite yo-yo team at best. They were pretty fortunate to come up in the first place and lucky not to be rock bottom at the moment but I think they'll finish 20th.

He just wants another post whore outlet.

Blog Entries
    We rag on him less than the CBOT regulars.
    He just wants another post whore outlet.
    Should we tell them that this' just a talking thread with football related shit every now and again? lol

Either way, got to like a team/the sport to be a part of the alpha bro club ;D

Not sure they are strong enough to stay up, a definite yo-yo team at best. They were pretty fortunate to come up in the first place and lucky not to be rock bottom at the moment but I think they'll finish 20th.
    Team isn't that great but I feel if they had a good manager they could survive over same leveled teams with shitter managers (Villa for example)

Having said that, I agree that they're going to finish 20th unless the replacement is great.

Should we tell them that this' just a talking thread with football related shit every now and again? lol

Either way, got to like a team/the sport to be a part of the alpha bro club ;D

Team isn't that great but I feel if they had a good manager they could survive over same leveled teams with shitter managers (Villa for example)

Having said that, I agree that they're going to finish 20th unless the replacement is great.
    Damn straight.

I'm still not sure they would have survived, squad was just too weak for me personally but I suppose you never know. Look at the Albion with a great manager.

© 2011 eWrestlingNews, All Rights Reserved.