Blog Entries
    As if San Jose beat NYRB last night...The difference in the players is comical as well...

Quote Originally Posted by VanHooliganX View Post
    As if San Jose beat NYRB last night...The difference in the players is comical as well...
    I'm going to have to get into the MLS more. Where do you watch the games Van man?

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Steve's Right Peg of Doom View Post
    I'm going to have to get into the MLS more. Where do you watch the games Van man?
    First row sports lol

Not the greatest league and never will be but you do get some good moments in it.

Some teams are actually quite decent/good too *pushes Chivas USA under the rug*

Quote Originally Posted by VanHooliganX View Post
    First row sports lol

Not the greatest league and never will be but you do get some good moments in it.

Some teams are actually quite decent/good too *pushes Chivas USA under the rug*
    Yeah I should have guessed.

Don't do it man, don't put yourself through it. I watched the second half of Chivas USA v FC Dallas last night. It was goddawful. MLS is the true definition of "soccer". They're quite welcome to use the S word to describe it, because it most certainly isn't football!!

Quote Originally Posted by Tomsta666 View Post
    Don't do it man, don't put yourself through it. I watched the second half of Chivas USA v FC Dallas last night. It was goddawful. MLS is the true definition of "soccer". They're quite welcome to use the S word to describe it, because it most certainly isn't football!!
    Come on it surely can't be that bad? Not like watching Boro implode bad anyway.

I'll have to see.

Blog Entries
    Come on it surely can't be that bad? Not like watching Boro implode bad anyway.

I'll have to see.
    It wasn't. You have to understand Tom has seen 2 games.

Whitecaps vs Sounders (Which is basically a Rugby match since they try to kill each other since they're rivals)

and Chivas USA vs FC Dallas (The worst team in MLS vs the shittiest defence and goalkeeper in the history of football)

Plus last time I checked MLS is televised and championship gets 1 per week if they're lucky so envy is a powerful sin

Ouch and OW!

Hurtful guys, hurtful.

Im not going to be your friends anymore

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Tomsta666 View Post
    Ouch and OW!

Hurtful guys, hurtful.

Im not going to be your friends anymore
    Stop being a lazy cunt and get promoted and then I won't have to make fun of you!

Although at least you'll be against Pau and Cabers' Wigan and Rehmixs Swindon next season ;D

Fair play

And Steve's only branching out cos' he's not going to see any European football next season.

© 2011 eWrestlingNews, All Rights Reserved.