Page 3304 of 4352 FirstFirst ... 230428043204325432943302330333043305330633143354340438044304 ... LastLast
Results 33,031 to 33,040 of 43519
  1. #33031
    Quote Originally Posted by Y2Jryder View Post
    I matter any way
    You're as relevant as Kevin Nash!
     

  2. #33032
    Black Ninja! Y2Jryder's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    The Netherlands
    Posts
    5,285
    Quote Originally Posted by magglis View Post
    Yeah i was arguing with a stupid jackass in a bet-shop about that. I actually believe he has really good defensive skills unlike other Brazilian backs
    Weren't you the guy that thought Dani Alves was a good defender?
    ​

  3. #33033
    Black Ninja! Y2Jryder's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    The Netherlands
    Posts
    5,285
    Quote Originally Posted by Steve Austin View Post
    Alves, Marcelo, Santos, Maicon and so on...

    Anyone after Cafu and Carlos can't defend.
    Santos Did he play for the national team?
    ​

  4. #33034
    Black Ninja! Y2Jryder's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    The Netherlands
    Posts
    5,285
    Quote Originally Posted by Steve Austin View Post
    You're as relevant as Kevin Nash!
    That means I was a big thing once, just like Liverpool
    ​

  5. #33035
    Quote Originally Posted by Y2Jryder View Post
    Santos Did he play for the national team?
    Yes!

    When he was at Fenerbahce, a trophy winning team.
     

  6. #33036
    Quote Originally Posted by Steve Austin View Post
    Alves, Marcelo, Santos, Maicon and so on...

    Anyone after Cafu and Carlos can't defend.
    I freaking love Cafu, when i read his name he reminds me the good old days old Milan with Shevchenko and many other class players




    What Arsenal fans think about RVP moving to UTD:
    Quote Originally Posted by akbar View Post
    There is a difference between playing shit and being shit. You said I think RVP is shit, where I'm saying he'll play shit... His ability will still be there but it just won't have a bug effect on UTD.
    Oh akbar....

  7. #33037
    Quote Originally Posted by Y2Jryder View Post
    That means I was a big thing once, just like Liverpool
    Haha did not see that backfiring. Well played,


    (Same as Ajax though really. )
     

  8. #33038
    Quote Originally Posted by Y2Jryder View Post
    Weren't you the guy that thought Dani Alves was a good defender?
    I'm allowed my opinion




    What Arsenal fans think about RVP moving to UTD:
    Quote Originally Posted by akbar View Post
    There is a difference between playing shit and being shit. You said I think RVP is shit, where I'm saying he'll play shit... His ability will still be there but it just won't have a bug effect on UTD.
    Oh akbar....

  9. #33039
    Quote Originally Posted by magglis View Post
    I freaking love Cafu, when i read his name he reminds me the good old days old Milan with Shevchenko and many other class players
    I love those days!!!!!!!!!!!! I still play old football games with that team.
     

  10. #33040
    Black Ninja! Y2Jryder's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    The Netherlands
    Posts
    5,285
    Quote Originally Posted by Steve Austin View Post
    Haha did not see that backfiring. Well played,


    (Same as Ajax though really. )
    Thanks

    (we won the league the last 2 years, just saying)
    ​

© 2011 eWrestlingNews, All Rights Reserved.