1. #32851
    Black Ninja! VanHooliganX's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Location
    Vanity City
    Posts
    19,589
    Blog Entries
    7
    Quote Originally Posted by Steve Austin View Post
    Haha this better be a joke.
    Yeah you're right. Ballotelli probably would of taken him. If not Hulk would considering his size.

    How about 45-5 then, just to be on the safe side.

  2. #32852
    Anybody who thinks Gerrard can't do it anymore better step right back and TAKE THAT! Quality finish.

    Fuck off Mancini, there was nothing wrong with Dzeko and the game should have played on if no foul was called.

    Liverpool again played well and again threw it away. Silly mistake and I have said it for a while now, as good as Reina is, he's not up to the standards he was before. Just my opinion Steve.
    Take nothing away from the finish mind.

    I also called Studge would be a good signing for Pool. Good player, who needs to feel loved and he will produce.

    IWA:
    1x Tag Team Champion - Ramon/Infection.
    IWA & EWN Tag Team of the Year 2013 - Ramon/Infection.

    HWA:
    1x Adrenaline Champion - Ramon.
    HWA & EWN Champion of the Year 2012 - Ramon.
    Feud of the Year 2012 - Ramon/Clique
    Shocking Moment of the Year 2012 - Ramon/Clique

    General:
    Feud of the Year 2013 - Rock/Ambrose.
    Promo of the Year 2013 - Rock/Ambrose.



  3. #32853
    Quote Originally Posted by VanHooliganX View Post
    Yeah you're right. Ballotelli probably would of taken him. If not Hulk would considering his size.

    How about 45-5 then, just to be on the safe side.
    Joey Barton would faint even getting in a boxing ring! Where you get the idea he is hard from is laughable.
     

  4. #32854
    Black Ninja! Wade Barrett 1979's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Location
    Pedestal of Superiority
    Posts
    15,849
    Quote Originally Posted by VanHooliganX View Post
    Don't teach them very well then considering we've just won the under 14 tournament and get to face Barca with West Hams kids and doing well under 16 level. (Nope, not bought either bro.)

    But please, do rub in that we have more money then you, I love it
    Yeah because that tournament means so much in the scheme of things. Brazil and Argentina haven't even made to the youth World Cup, so I'm sure their future teams will be shit then.

  5. #32855
    Black Ninja! VanHooliganX's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Location
    Vanity City
    Posts
    19,589
    Blog Entries
    7
    Quote Originally Posted by Steve Austin View Post
    Joey Barton would faint even getting in a boxing ring! Where you get the idea he is hard from is laughable.
    You make him sound like he is as weak as Suarez. Barton is a dirty bastard yes, but he isn't made of paper like you seem to think he is.

    His scummy mentality shouldn't come into question. Foolish fool.

  6. #32856
    The Trinity
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Location
    Manchester, UK
    Posts
    2,680
    Considering the only "big team" game we have soon is Everton (and they're not really classed as big) and our next big match in the PL is City in April, I'd say it's looking more and more likely that we'll have our 20th title...

    That being said, United have choked before, so I'm not 100% sure yet

  7. #32857
    Quote Originally Posted by THE HEARTBREAK KID View Post
    Anybody who thinks Gerrard can't do it anymore better step right back and TAKE THAT! Quality finish.

    Fuck off Mancini, there was nothing wrong with Dzeko and the game should have played on if no foul was called.

    Liverpool again played well and again threw it away. Silly mistake and I have said it for a while now, as good as Reina is, he's not up to the standards he was before. Just my opinion Steve.
    Take nothing away from the finish mind.

    I also called Studge would be a good signing for Pool. Good player, who needs to feel loved and he will produce.
    He's been as equally brilliant as he has poor this season but still a top quality keeper.
    No keeper this season has covered themselves in glory and there have been mistakes galore, saying he is poor when he makes less mistakes than most keepers is a tad harsh. - But he isn't as good as he's been for Liverpool.

    End of the day = Sturridge, quality buy. Stevie G is world class regardless of what anyone says, it's not even debatable. We can't hold a lead to save our lives and Aguero and Dzeko is a cunt.
     

  8. #32858
    Black Ninja! VanHooliganX's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Location
    Vanity City
    Posts
    19,589
    Blog Entries
    7
    Quote Originally Posted by Wade Barrett 1979 View Post
    Yeah because that tournament means so much in the scheme of things. Brazil and Argentina haven't even made to the youth World Cup, so I'm sure their future teams will be shit then.
    At the under 14 level, yeah it is. Silly goose. Means that level is on the correct track is all which you can't seem to realise.

    Maybe, you won't know that until later now will we.

  9. #32859
    Black Ninja! Wade Barrett 1979's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Location
    Pedestal of Superiority
    Posts
    15,849
    Quote Originally Posted by Shining Light View Post
    Considering the only "big team" game we have soon is Everton (and they're not really classed as big) and our next big match in the PL is City in April, I'd say it's looking more and more likely that we'll have our 20th title...

    That being said, United have choked before, so I'm not 100% sure yet
    Can't see where you'll drop enough points, even though there are quite a few games left. Without RVP I'd have said 75% certain to win the league, with him 90% from here.

  10. #32860
    Quote Originally Posted by VanHooliganX View Post
    You make him sound like he is as weak as Suarez. Barton is a dirty bastard yes, but he isn't made of paper like you seem to think he is.

    His scummy mentality shouldn't come into question. Foolish fool.
    Just look at his antics v Arsenal and tell me he isn't made of paper.
     

© 2011 eWrestlingNews, All Rights Reserved.