1. #32751
    Quote Originally Posted by Wade Barrett 1979 View Post
    Scores for today then chief?
    1-1 Suarez and Tevez.

    2-0 Spurs.
     

  2. #32752
    Black Ninja! Wade Barrett 1979's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Location
    Pedestal of Superiority
    Posts
    15,849
    Quote Originally Posted by Tomsta666 View Post
    I don't want to talk about it. It never happened
    Is the top still spinning?

  3. #32753
    Black Ninja! akbar's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Location
    London
    Posts
    7,268
    Blog Entries
    14
    Quote Originally Posted by Steve Austin View Post
    Oh fuck off Akbar!
    I was just talking about the dumb Americans actually but okay.

  4. #32754
    Black Ninja! Wade Barrett 1979's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Location
    Pedestal of Superiority
    Posts
    15,849
    Quote Originally Posted by Steve Austin View Post
    1-1 Suarez and Tevez.

    2-0 Spurs.
    I'll go for 1-1 Suarez and Dzeko.

    I'll go 2-1 Spurs.

  5. #32755
    Tomsta got Mick rolled!!!!!!!!

    Quote Originally Posted by akbar View Post
    I was just talking about the dumb Americans actually but okay.
    Had to be said.
     

  6. #32756
    Quote Originally Posted by Wade Barrett 1979 View Post
    I'll go for 1-1 Suarez and Dzeko.

    I'll go 2-1 Spurs.
    Yeah pretty much,
     

  7. #32757
    Quote Originally Posted by Wade Barrett 1979 View Post
    Is the top still spinning?
    Ipswich have the worst home record in the championship too, our away form hasn't been great but that should of been a walkover. Luckily it hasn't been to damaging to our league position, cos' were still right in the promotion fight. Hopefully that's the kick up the arse, reality check we need to start putting some wins together. I mean we got whooped 4-0 by Blackpool earlier on in the season, and then went on a 10 game winning streak afterwards. Lightning can strike twice!!

  8. #32758
    Black Ninja! Wade Barrett 1979's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Location
    Pedestal of Superiority
    Posts
    15,849
    Quote Originally Posted by Steve Austin View Post
    Tomsta got Mick rolled!!!!!!!!



    Had to be said.

    Hahahahahahaha!

    Don't worry Akkie that's about as friendly as he gets to Arsenal fans.

  9. #32759
    Quote Originally Posted by Steve Austin View Post
    Tomsta got Mick rolled!!!!!!!!


  10. #32760
    Black Ninja! Wade Barrett 1979's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Location
    Pedestal of Superiority
    Posts
    15,849
    Quote Originally Posted by Tomsta666 View Post
    Ipswich have the worst home record in the championship too, our away form hasn't been great but that should of been a walkover. Luckily it hasn't been to damaging to our league position, cos' were still right in the promotion fight. Hopefully that's the kick up the arse, reality check we need to start putting some wins together. I mean we got whooped 4-0 by Blackpool earlier on in the season, and then went on a 10 game winning streak afterwards. Lightning can strike twice!!
    Aye that's true but as I said to Shin, that gap to 7th can soon vanish. I think you'll be a top 6 finish but you could get auto promotion if you can re-capture some of your earlier form.

© 2011 eWrestlingNews, All Rights Reserved.