1. #32731
    Black Ninja! Wade Barrett 1979's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Location
    Pedestal of Superiority
    Posts
    15,849
    Quote Originally Posted by Steve Austin View Post
    Yeah of course but other managers succeeded much better with the same players.

    Just showing how changing does often end the season with a trophy or promise.
    Where does that leave Rodgers then?

  2. #32732
    Black Ninja!
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Location
    The Shovel Shop
    Posts
    14,783
    Quote Originally Posted by Steve Austin View Post
    Haha, I expect nothing less from B-Mac!
    Fuck you too.. I can't wait until tomorrow when giddy gets unbanned then you won't be such an ass hat...


    To hell with insincerity. Fuck you!

  3. #32733
    Quote Originally Posted by Wade Barrett 1979 View Post
    Where does that leave Rodgers then?
    We give our managers time not everyone does it but it is effective!

    We're willing to go down a notch to go back up, teams like Chelsea or when you can go into relegation are less patient.

    #InRodgersWeTrust
     

  4. #32734
    Quote Originally Posted by B-MCINTYRE View Post
    Fuck you too.. I can't wait until tomorrow when giddy gets unbanned then you won't be such an ass hat...
    Who the fuck is Giddy?!




















    Joking of course, love that guy ! #GidStin <3
     

  5. #32735
    Black Ninja! Wade Barrett 1979's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Location
    Pedestal of Superiority
    Posts
    15,849
    Quote Originally Posted by Steve Austin View Post
    We give our managers time not everyone does it but it is effective!

    We're willing to go down a notch to go back up, teams like Chelsea or when you can go into relegation are less patient.

    #InRodgersWeTrust
    We've been going down notches for a while.

    Nah I'm actually quietly optimistic about the future for the first time in a while. We have a really young squad and some great potential talents.

  6. #32736
    Black Ninja!
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Location
    The Shovel Shop
    Posts
    14,783
    Quote Originally Posted by Steve Austin View Post
    Who the fuck is Giddy?!




















    Joking of course, love that guy ! #GidStin <3
    No shit shirlock. I imagine he will be straight in here to talk shit with the worse half of GidStin


    To hell with insincerity. Fuck you!

  7. #32737
    Quote Originally Posted by B-MCINTYRE View Post
    No shit shirlock. I imagine he will be straight in here to talk shit with the worse half of GidStin
    Like I care who b-mac likes more...


    Is he actually coming back?

    Quote Originally Posted by Wade Barrett 1979 View Post
    We've been going down notches for a while.
    Quote Originally Posted by Wade Barrett 1979 View Post


    Nah I'm actually quietly optimistic about the future for the first time in a while. We have a really young squad and some great potential talents.


    Damn straight!

    Wisdom, Kelly, Robinson, Shelvey, Henderson, Allen, Sterling, Sturridge, Suso, Coutinho, Morgan, Yesil.

    Missing anyone?
     

  8. #32738
    Black Ninja! Wade Barrett 1979's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Location
    Pedestal of Superiority
    Posts
    15,849
    Quote Originally Posted by B-MCINTYRE View Post
    No shit shirlock. I imagine he will be straight in here to talk shit with the worse half of GidStin
    Is that Sherlock Holmes' cousin?

  9. #32739
    Black Ninja! Wade Barrett 1979's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Location
    Pedestal of Superiority
    Posts
    15,849
    Quote Originally Posted by Steve Austin View Post
    Like I care who b-mac likes more...


    Is he actually coming back?



    Damn straight!

    Wisdom, Kelly, Robinson, Shelvey, Henderson, Allen, Sterling, Sturridge, Suso, Coutinho, Morgan, Yesil.

    Missing anyone?
    Still think Wilson will feature at some point. Yesil is supposed to be class in training.

  10. #32740
    Black Ninja!
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Location
    The Shovel Shop
    Posts
    14,783
    Quote Originally Posted by Steve Austin View Post
    Like I care who b-mac likes more...


    Is he actually coming back?



    Damn straight!

    Wisdom, Kelly, Robinson, Shelvey, Henderson, Allen, Sterling, Sturridge, Suso, Coutinho, Morgan, Yesil.

    Missing anyone?
    Robstar said he could if he talks to him. And giddy said he will message him tomorrow!!!
    Quote Originally Posted by Wade Barrett 1979 View Post
    Is that Sherlock Holmes' cousin?
    nah it's his sister...


    To hell with insincerity. Fuck you!

© 2011 eWrestlingNews, All Rights Reserved.