1. #32291
    Quote Originally Posted by Steve Austin View Post
    It was constantly end to end!



    Is Giroud there?
    Messi actually knows how to dive




    What Arsenal fans think about RVP moving to UTD:
    Quote Originally Posted by akbar View Post
    There is a difference between playing shit and being shit. You said I think RVP is shit, where I'm saying he'll play shit... His ability will still be there but it just won't have a bug effect on UTD.
    Oh akbar....

  2. #32292
    Black Ninja! Y2Jryder's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    The Netherlands
    Posts
    5,331
    Quote Originally Posted by Steve Austin View Post
    I guarantee the Liverpool game was more entertaining.
    Nah, both were entertaining and an El Classico without real fights, guess that's what you get when you don't play Ramos and Pepe

  3. #32293
    Quote Originally Posted by magglis View Post
    Messi actually knows how to dive
     

  4. #32294
    Quote Originally Posted by Y2Jryder View Post
    Nah, both were entertaining and an El Classico without real fights, guess that's what you get when you don't play Ramos and Pepe
    And you concede less goals!
     

  5. #32295
    1-1 awful score for Real but the showed recently that they can bet Barca away




    What Arsenal fans think about RVP moving to UTD:
    Quote Originally Posted by akbar View Post
    There is a difference between playing shit and being shit. You said I think RVP is shit, where I'm saying he'll play shit... His ability will still be there but it just won't have a bug effect on UTD.
    Oh akbar....

  6. #32296
    ALF does it again! Two injury goals v Chelsea.

    Finest super sub around?
     

  7. #32297
    Black Ninja! Y2Jryder's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    The Netherlands
    Posts
    5,331
    Quote Originally Posted by Steve Austin View Post
    And you concede less goals!
    that would mean Carvalho and Varane > Pepe and Ramos

    or maybe it's because Essien plays LB

  8. #32298
    Quote Originally Posted by Y2Jryder View Post
    that would mean Carvalho and Varane > Pepe and Ramos

    or maybe it's because Essien plays LB
    RB...
     

  9. #32299
    I'm off boys see ya later!!




    What Arsenal fans think about RVP moving to UTD:
    Quote Originally Posted by akbar View Post
    There is a difference between playing shit and being shit. You said I think RVP is shit, where I'm saying he'll play shit... His ability will still be there but it just won't have a bug effect on UTD.
    Oh akbar....

  10. #32300
    Quote Originally Posted by magglis View Post
    I'm off boys see ya later!!
    Fuck off!


















    Laters!
     

© 2011 eWrestlingNews, All Rights Reserved.