Page 3209 of 4356 FirstFirst ... 220927093109315931993207320832093210321132193259330937094209 ... LastLast
Results 32,081 to 32,090 of 43555
  1. #32081
    Black Ninja! akbar's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Location
    London
    Posts
    6,975
    Blog Entries
    14
    Quote Originally Posted by Wade Barrett 1979 View Post
    I bet even this squad cost more to put together than most Championship sides.
    hahhaahahaah

     
    Reserved for when Arsenal lift the FA Cup

  2. #32082
    Black Ninja!
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Location
    The Shovel Shop
    Posts
    14,585
    ............ Hi

  3. #32083
    Black Ninja! AshleyPunk's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Location
    Northern Ireland
    Posts
    7,987
    Quote Originally Posted by B-MCINTYRE View Post
    ............ Hi
    Your sig


    IWA Revolution Creative Team

    WWE/IWA

    IWA Vanities Champion: Juno Mercury!

    2013: Women's Wrestler of the year Juno Mercury (IWA)
    2013: Vanity of the Year Juno Mercury (IWA)
    #RaptureBitch

     


  4. #32084
    Black Ninja!
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Location
    The Shovel Shop
    Posts
    14,585
    Quote Originally Posted by AshleyPunk View Post
    Your sig
    Is amazing I know. Steve and Wade will love it

  5. #32085
    Black Ninja! AshleyPunk's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Location
    Northern Ireland
    Posts
    7,987
    Quote Originally Posted by B-MCINTYRE View Post
    Is amazing I know. Steve and Wade will love it
    awk i like them two They are really dead on For pool supporters


    IWA Revolution Creative Team

    WWE/IWA

    IWA Vanities Champion: Juno Mercury!

    2013: Women's Wrestler of the year Juno Mercury (IWA)
    2013: Vanity of the Year Juno Mercury (IWA)
    #RaptureBitch

     


  6. #32086
    Black Ninja!
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Location
    The Shovel Shop
    Posts
    14,585
    Quote Originally Posted by AshleyPunk View Post
    awk i like them two They are really dead on For pool supporters
    They're tip dudes, when Steve isn't being a frick because I'm being a frick. Steve is why my post count is so high...

  7. #32087
    Black Ninja! AshleyPunk's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Location
    Northern Ireland
    Posts
    7,987
    Quote Originally Posted by B-MCINTYRE View Post
    They're tip dudes, when Steve isn't being a frick because I'm being a frick. Steve is why my post count is so high...
    Alongside Dennis and the time you spent in CBoT

    Anyway prem league is set to change...

    Opinions about Mario leaving?


    IWA Revolution Creative Team

    WWE/IWA

    IWA Vanities Champion: Juno Mercury!

    2013: Women's Wrestler of the year Juno Mercury (IWA)
    2013: Vanity of the Year Juno Mercury (IWA)
    #RaptureBitch

     


  8. #32088
    Black Ninja!
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Location
    The Shovel Shop
    Posts
    14,585
    Quote Originally Posted by AshleyPunk View Post
    Alongside Dennis and the time you spent in CBoT

    Anyway prem league is set to change...

    Opinions about Mario leaving?
    Nope, Steve and giddy are responsible for me... And wades BRITANI threw didn't help...

    Is it getting more interesting

    Luigi and peach will be upset.

  9. #32089
    Black Ninja! AshleyPunk's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Location
    Northern Ireland
    Posts
    7,987
    Quote Originally Posted by B-MCINTYRE View Post
    Nope, Steve and giddy are responsible for me... And wades BRITANI threw didn't help...

    Is it getting more interesting

    Luigi and peach will be upset.
    Sssshhhh

    No this...
    http://www.guardian.co.uk/football/2...anchester-city


    IWA Revolution Creative Team

    WWE/IWA

    IWA Vanities Champion: Juno Mercury!

    2013: Women's Wrestler of the year Juno Mercury (IWA)
    2013: Vanity of the Year Juno Mercury (IWA)
    #RaptureBitch

     


  10. #32090
    Black Ninja!
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Location
    The Shovel Shop
    Posts
    14,585
    Quote Originally Posted by AshleyPunk View Post
    He makes nice music. I enjoy it.

© 2011 eWrestlingNews, All Rights Reserved.