Page 3194 of 4358 FirstFirst ... 219426943094314431843192319331943195319632043244329436944194 ... LastLast
Results 31,931 to 31,940 of 43575
  1. #31931
    I've had enough of the mocking and Magglis' poor jokes.


    Bye all.
     

  2. #31932
    Quote Originally Posted by The Revenant View Post
    You know you have had a bad day when a Boro fan can legit take the piss
    I b sad.




     

  3. #31933
    Quote Originally Posted by The Revenant View Post
    You know you have had a bad day when a Boro fan can legit take the piss
    This is where i'd make a joke about Newcastle, but they kind of do that to themselves

  4. #31934




    What Arsenal fans think about RVP moving to UTD:
    Quote Originally Posted by akbar View Post
    There is a difference between playing shit and being shit. You said I think RVP is shit, where I'm saying he'll play shit... His ability will still be there but it just won't have a bug effect on UTD.
    Oh akbar....

  5. #31935
    Quote Originally Posted by Steve Austin View Post
    I've had enough of the mocking and Magglis' poor jokes.


    Bye all.
    Quote Originally Posted by Steve Austin View Post
    I b sad.








    What Arsenal fans think about RVP moving to UTD:
    Quote Originally Posted by akbar View Post
    There is a difference between playing shit and being shit. You said I think RVP is shit, where I'm saying he'll play shit... His ability will still be there but it just won't have a bug effect on UTD.
    Oh akbar....

  6. #31936
    Fresh Member The Revenant's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Location
    Angel Of The North
    Posts
    40
    Quote Originally Posted by Tomsta666 View Post
    This is where i'd make a joke about Newcastle, but they kind of do that to themselves
    eh em uh huh.....i got nothing
    Laws of man, are just pretend
    They ain't mine

    Love so good, love so bad
    It won't die

    Some talk too long, they know it all
    I just smile & move on

    Words ain't free, like you & me
    I don't mind...


  7. #31937




    What Arsenal fans think about RVP moving to UTD:
    Quote Originally Posted by akbar View Post
    There is a difference between playing shit and being shit. You said I think RVP is shit, where I'm saying he'll play shit... His ability will still be there but it just won't have a bug effect on UTD.
    Oh akbar....

  8. #31938
    Moderator Robstar's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Location
    Calling It
    Posts
    23,431
    Blog Entries
    3
    Quote Originally Posted by magglis View Post
    Nice work!



  9. #31939

  10. #31940
    Quote Originally Posted by Steve Austin View Post




    What Arsenal fans think about RVP moving to UTD:
    Quote Originally Posted by akbar View Post
    There is a difference between playing shit and being shit. You said I think RVP is shit, where I'm saying he'll play shit... His ability will still be there but it just won't have a bug effect on UTD.
    Oh akbar....

© 2011 eWrestlingNews, All Rights Reserved.