Quote Originally Posted by Steve Austin View Post
    Ba for £7m too!
    Luckyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy. What team you have

What Arsenal fans think about RVP moving to UTD:
    Quote Originally Posted by akbar View Post
    There is a difference between playing shit and being shit. You said I think RVP is shit, where I'm saying he'll play shit... His ability will still be there but it just won't have a bug effect on UTD.
    Oh akbar....

Quote Originally Posted by magglis View Post
    Luckyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy. What team you have
    It's not lucky, just his release clause!

I don't have him but I've bought him before.

I'm in 2025 with Celtic and Luke Shaw, Ross Barkley and Adam Campbell are the only real players I have.

It's not lucky, just his release clause!

I don't have him but I've bought him before.

I'm in 2025 with Celtic and Luke Shaw, Ross Barkley and Adam Campbell are the only real players I have.
    Yeah i started with Panathinaikos that's why i said lucky

It took me a few years to bring him to Pao fortunately he never left from Russia

But when i play with bigger teams he is my first transfer

There is a difference between playing shit and being shit. You said I think RVP is shit, where I'm saying he'll play shit... His ability will still be there but it just won't have a bug effect on UTD.
    Oh akbar....

Yeah i started with Panathinaikos that's why i said lucky

It took me a few years to bring him to Pao fortunately he never left from Russia

But when i play with bigger teams he is my first transfer
    Ah fair play, I'm joint best manager in the world with Buffon who's Italy manager.

Sam Byram MOTM! Had Bale on a leash!

Blog Entries
    One of the positives about us always missing out on signing players is we miss out on players like Dempsey.

One of the positives about us always missing out on signing players is we miss out on players like Dempsey.
    Haha was thinking the same thing. Imagine if Liverpool thought he was worth more than £4m! He'd be average at best for us.

Same goes for Sigurdsson, wanted more money than Liverpool and Swansea would offer, both teams pleased with that.

Ah fair play, I'm joint best manager in the world with Buffon who's Italy manager.
    I had to change my hard disk and i lost my saves and i started a new one with Pao.

I was hall of famer #2 behind Fergie in my old one. I actually had more trophies than him, but it looks like that Greek Championships and Cups don't actually matter

Oh akbar....

I had to change my hard disk and i lost my saves and i started a new one with Pao.

I was hall of famer #2 behind Fergie in my old one. I actually had more trophies than him, but it looks like that Greek Championships and Cups don't actually matter
    Sounds about right.

Captains armband on Suarez... It's so beautiful!

© 2011 eWrestlingNews, All Rights Reserved.