1. #31681
    Quote Originally Posted by Wade Barrett 1979 View Post
    Must have been a slip, non league sides cost more than that.
    Talking strictly tranfer fees, sign so many free agents and 5 loan players plus a couple players from non league for 10 or 20k here or there.
    Could be wrong.
     

  2. #31682
    The chase to sign Tom Ince before the close of the transfer window seems to be hotting up as Sky Sports understands Reading have made a bid of between £7million-£8million for the Blackpool winger.
     

  3. #31683
    Quote Originally Posted by Steve Austin View Post
    Hahahhahhahahah.

    Fact alright then.


    I would call you biased but you support so many teams I don't know who against, everyone but Liverpool is it?

    I support only UTD in England




    What Arsenal fans think about RVP moving to UTD:
    Quote Originally Posted by akbar View Post
    There is a difference between playing shit and being shit. You said I think RVP is shit, where I'm saying he'll play shit... His ability will still be there but it just won't have a bug effect on UTD.
    Oh akbar....

  4. #31684
    Look at Milan getting closer and closer to the Europe ticket




    What Arsenal fans think about RVP moving to UTD:
    Quote Originally Posted by akbar View Post
    There is a difference between playing shit and being shit. You said I think RVP is shit, where I'm saying he'll play shit... His ability will still be there but it just won't have a bug effect on UTD.
    Oh akbar....

  5. #31685
    Quote Originally Posted by magglis View Post
    I support only UTD in England
    This season...


    Biased would be saying Suarez is better than Messi, he clearly is a better footballer than Rooney, Rooney tracks back and does more for the team but Suarez can do all that and more. No doubting Rooney is immense but Suarez is a better player and you can't swallow that a Liverpool player is better than him. It's not biased, it's fact.

    Now stop being a little bitch and go check who the champions are so you can be a City fan and argue Dzeko is better than Suarez.
     

  6. #31686
    Quote Originally Posted by Steve Austin View Post
    This season...


    Biased would be saying Suarez is better than Messi, he clearly is a better footballer than Rooney, Rooney tracks back and does more for the team but Suarez can do all that and more. No doubting Rooney is immense but Suarez is a better player and you can't swallow that a Liverpool player is better than him. It's not biased, it's fact.

    Now stop being a little bitch and go check who the champions are so you can be a City fan and argue Dzeko is better than Suarez.
    Every season

    That's not a fact that's what you want from me to say and what you believe

    Rooney>Suarez




    What Arsenal fans think about RVP moving to UTD:
    Quote Originally Posted by akbar View Post
    There is a difference between playing shit and being shit. You said I think RVP is shit, where I'm saying he'll play shit... His ability will still be there but it just won't have a bug effect on UTD.
    Oh akbar....

  7. #31687
    Just ordered Royal Rumble, £15 and no sleep this must happen:

    Del Rio wins: Ziggler cash in.
    Rock or Punk, I don't mind.
    Barrett wins the rumble.
     

  8. #31688
    Quote Originally Posted by magglis View Post
    Every season

    That's not a fact that's what you want from me to say and what you believe

    Rooney>Suarez
    Newcastle fan next year is it?

    Will it be Ameobi > Suarez then?

    #DeludedClown

     

  9. #31689
    Quote Originally Posted by Steve Austin View Post
    Newcastle fan next year is it?

    Will it be Ameobi > Suarez then?

    #DeludedClown

    Utd every damn season baby

    The reason why i have many teams is because i follow many leagues its common in Greece and Cyprus

    But my favorite team is Panathinaikos




    What Arsenal fans think about RVP moving to UTD:
    Quote Originally Posted by akbar View Post
    There is a difference between playing shit and being shit. You said I think RVP is shit, where I'm saying he'll play shit... His ability will still be there but it just won't have a bug effect on UTD.
    Oh akbar....

  10. #31690
    Black Ninja! VanHooliganX's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Location
    Vanity City
    Posts
    19,587
    Blog Entries
    7
    Quote Originally Posted by Steve Austin View Post
    Just ordered Royal Rumble, £15 and no sleep this must happen:

    Del Rio wins: Ziggler cash in.
    Rock or Punk, I don't mind.
    Barrett wins the rumble.
    Dumb shit.

    Jimmy Wang Yang. Every answer.

© 2011 eWrestlingNews, All Rights Reserved.