1. #31671
    Dempsey's face pisses me off.
     

  2. #31672
    Quote Originally Posted by Steve Austin View Post
    Stupidest thing I've ever heard.


    It's a fact that Suarez is better.
    That's so convenient for you




    What Arsenal fans think about RVP moving to UTD:
    Quote Originally Posted by akbar View Post
    There is a difference between playing shit and being shit. You said I think RVP is shit, where I'm saying he'll play shit... His ability will still be there but it just won't have a bug effect on UTD.
    Oh akbar....

  3. #31673
    Quote Originally Posted by Wade Barrett 1979 View Post
    Surely it was more than 1,000?
    It's what the commentator said, I guess he checked it.

    Loans and free transfers is probably the core of their side.
     

  4. #31674
    Quote Originally Posted by magglis View Post
    That's so convenient for you
    Glad you've given up.

    It's easier to just admit when you're wrong rather than let it go on forever.
     

  5. #31675
    Black Ninja! VanHooliganX's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Location
    Vanity City
    Posts
    19,603
    Blog Entries
    7
    Quote Originally Posted by Wade Barrett 1979 View Post


    You may be right.
    I'm like Sherlock Holmes but without the butler/assistant/sex slave.
    E-fedding
    Van Hooligan X
    4 time World Champion
    Only 2 time dual World Champion
    Won more awards than your best character has had #1 contender matches
    APW co-founder
    Hall of Famer

    Most successful wrestler of all time
    1 of the most successful managers of all time
    Member of the greatest faction of all time (The Clique)
    1/2 of the great tag team of all time (The Infection w/Carlos Alberto Ramon)
    The destroyer of EFeds (w/Dennis)

  6. #31676

  7. #31677
    Quote Originally Posted by VanHooliganX View Post
    I'm like Sherlock Holmes but without the butler/assistant/sex slave.
    What is Tomstaa then
     

  8. #31678
    Quote Originally Posted by Steve Austin View Post
    Glad you've given up.

    It's easier to just admit when you're wrong rather than let it go on forever.
    I'm not giving up anything but i realized is stupid wasting my time trying to explain a FACT to a biased fan like you




    What Arsenal fans think about RVP moving to UTD:
    Quote Originally Posted by akbar View Post
    There is a difference between playing shit and being shit. You said I think RVP is shit, where I'm saying he'll play shit... His ability will still be there but it just won't have a bug effect on UTD.
    Oh akbar....

  9. #31679
    Black Ninja! Wade Barrett 1979's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Location
    Pedestal of Superiority
    Posts
    15,858
    Quote Originally Posted by Steve Austin View Post
    It's what the commentator said, I guess he checked it.

    Loans and free transfers is probably the core of their side.
    Must have been a slip, non league sides cost more than that.

  10. #31680
    Quote Originally Posted by magglis View Post
    I'm not giving up anything but i realized is stupid wasting my time trying to explain a FACT to a biased fan like you
    Hahahhahhahahah.

    Fact alright then.


    I would call you biased but you support so many teams I don't know who against, everyone but Liverpool is it?

     

© 2011 eWrestlingNews, All Rights Reserved.