1. #31661
    Black Ninja! VanHooliganX's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Location
    Vanity City
    Posts
    19,603
    Blog Entries
    7
    Quote Originally Posted by Wade Barrett 1979 View Post
    It's because ManU, Chelski, Arse and Spurs will always get more hatred. Deserved too.
    Yeah, we're more hated due to location lol

    Although give it a few more years and we'll be despised. We're already responsible for killing:

    - Blackburn - Took Santa Cruz and never were the same.
    - Aston Villa - Took Barry and 1 season later Milner, this lead to O' Neal quitting and they've never been the same.
    - Arsenal - Kolo, Clichy, Adebayor, Nasri. Never really replaced every area.

    Just to name a few lol

    Only teams that've taken advantage since we got an allowance is QPR and Spurs(Gave them Adebayor, finished 4th in assisting and scoring last season which nearly got them Champions League lol)
    E-fedding
    Van Hooligan X
    4 time World Champion
    Only 2 time dual World Champion
    Won more awards than your best character has had #1 contender matches
    APW co-founder
    Hall of Famer

    Most successful wrestler of all time
    1 of the most successful managers of all time
    Member of the greatest faction of all time (The Clique)
    1/2 of the great tag team of all time (The Infection w/Carlos Alberto Ramon)
    The destroyer of EFeds (w/Dennis)

  2. #31662
    Black Ninja! Wade Barrett 1979's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Location
    Pedestal of Superiority
    Posts
    15,857
    Rooney looks like Shrek, Suarez like Donkey.

    Donkey was funnier, therefore Suarez is better.



    Thought I'd get on the same logical level as a ManU fan.

  3. #31663

  4. #31664
    Black Ninja! Wade Barrett 1979's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Location
    Pedestal of Superiority
    Posts
    15,857
    Quote Originally Posted by VanHooliganX View Post
    Yeah, we're more hated due to location lol

    Although give it a few more years and we'll be despised. We're already responsible for killing:

    - Blackburn - Took Santa Cruz and never were the same.
    - Aston Villa - Took Barry and 1 season later Milner, this lead to O' Neal quitting and they've never been the same.
    - Arsenal - Kolo, Clichy, Adebayor, Nasri. Never really replaced every area.

    Just to name a few lol

    Only teams that've taken advantage since we got an allowance is QPR and Spurs(Gave them Adebayor, finished 4th in assisting and scoring last season which nearly got them Champions League lol)
    We thank you for destroying Villa and Arsenal though.

  5. #31665
    Quote Originally Posted by Steve Austin View Post
    Half of his goals are pen, Suarez doesn't take pens. Rooney hasn't played much against top teams and Suarez has.

    Making excuses, as it stands, Suarez is a better player, 2nd to only RVP striker wise.
    He is not a better player he is just having a better season so far but i'm not making excuses. I'm not making anything up.Its a fact that Rooney played less games that Suarez this season




    What Arsenal fans think about RVP moving to UTD:
    Quote Originally Posted by akbar View Post
    There is a difference between playing shit and being shit. You said I think RVP is shit, where I'm saying he'll play shit... His ability will still be there but it just won't have a bug effect on UTD.
    Oh akbar....

  6. #31666
    Quote Originally Posted by magglis View Post
    He is not a better player he is just having a better season so far but i'm not making excuses. I'm not making anything up.Its a fact that Rooney played less games that Suarez this season
    Stupidest thing I've ever heard.


    It's a fact that Suarez is better.
     

  7. #31667
    Black Ninja! VanHooliganX's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Location
    Vanity City
    Posts
    19,603
    Blog Entries
    7
    Quote Originally Posted by Wade Barrett 1979 View Post
    Rooney looks like Shrek, Suarez like Donkey.

    Donkey was funnier, therefore Suarez is better.



    Thought I'd get on the same logical level as a ManU fan.
    So what you're saying is Suarez is Black? Since voiced by Eddie Murphy. But Suarez is Uruguayan and therefore not Argentinian. Which means he can't be black. Since every Argentinian is Black and no-one else in South America is Black.

    THEREFORE! Your logic is flawed good sir.
    E-fedding
    Van Hooligan X
    4 time World Champion
    Only 2 time dual World Champion
    Won more awards than your best character has had #1 contender matches
    APW co-founder
    Hall of Famer

    Most successful wrestler of all time
    1 of the most successful managers of all time
    Member of the greatest faction of all time (The Clique)
    1/2 of the great tag team of all time (The Infection w/Carlos Alberto Ramon)
    The destroyer of EFeds (w/Dennis)

  8. #31668
    Chelsea's Squad Cost 170 Million Pound and Brentford Squad Cost only 1000
     

  9. #31669
    Black Ninja! Wade Barrett 1979's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Location
    Pedestal of Superiority
    Posts
    15,857
    Quote Originally Posted by VanHooliganX View Post
    So what you're saying is Suarez is Black? Since voiced by Eddie Murphy. But Suarez is Uruguayan and therefore not Argentinian. Which means he can't be black. Since every Argentinian is Black and no-one else in South America is Black.

    THEREFORE! Your logic is flawed good sir.


    You may be right.

  10. #31670
    Black Ninja! Wade Barrett 1979's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Location
    Pedestal of Superiority
    Posts
    15,857
    Quote Originally Posted by Steve Austin View Post
    Chelsea's Squad Cost 170 Million Pound and Brentford Squad Cost only 1000
    Surely it was more than 1,000?

© 2011 eWrestlingNews, All Rights Reserved.