1. #31651
    Quote Originally Posted by magglis View Post
    You are playing away with Oldham right?
    Indeed!

     

  2. #31652
    Black Ninja! Wade Barrett 1979's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Location
    Pedestal of Superiority
    Posts
    15,531
    Quote Originally Posted by VanHooliganX View Post
    Steves point was your fanbases makes excuses quite often.

    You countered with Liverpool being Suarez FC like Arsenal were FC RVP last season.

    They showed there players are in good form. Thus, proving your point wrong. You haven't proven United wrong yet and decided to point out the current standings of the League instead.

    My point is they haven't ever said they were champion contending team. Be my guest in showing up how Liverpool are today bro. I enjoy it as well ;D

    But that wasn't what was said is my point
    Come on Van, that's too much logic for a UTD fan to follow.


  3. #31653
    Quote Originally Posted by VanHooliganX View Post
    Come on Lee--*realises who Leeds are, who the cunts in my area are and who they support.*

    FUCK THEM UP SPURS! lol
    Haha, I don't like Spurs.

    Quote Originally Posted by Wade Barrett 1979 View Post
    I make most people's days.
     

  4. #31654
    Black Ninja! VanHooliganX's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Location
    Vanity City
    Posts
    19,585
    Blog Entries
    7
    Quote Originally Posted by Steve Austin View Post
    Indeed!


    Not. 1. Good. Fan.

  5. #31655
    Black Ninja! Wade Barrett 1979's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Location
    Pedestal of Superiority
    Posts
    15,531
    Quote Originally Posted by Steve Austin View Post
    Indeed!

    I'll never get over the hilarity of Chelski fans making complete twats of themselves in public due to being arrogant fuck wits.

  6. #31656
    Black Ninja! VanHooliganX's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Location
    Vanity City
    Posts
    19,585
    Blog Entries
    7
    Quote Originally Posted by Wade Barrett 1979 View Post
    Come on Van, that's too much logic for a UTD fan to follow.

    Never met a logical United fan before

    I feel that my fanbase isn't getting enough banter a part from the 1 Boro fan who will be crying in a few hours unless they get Luton.

    So here:

    Logic?! Can we buy that?

    FUCKING YOLO! *buys Rodwell who makes a massive difference vs Stoke right after we score and the game ends*

  7. #31657
    Quote Originally Posted by VanHooliganX View Post
    Steves point was your fanbases makes excuses quite often.

    You countered with Liverpool being Suarez FC like Arsenal were FC RVP last season.

    They showed there players are in good form. Thus, proving your point wrong. You haven't proven United wrong yet and decided to point out the current standings of the League instead.

    My point is they haven't ever said they were champion contending team. Be my guest in showing up how Liverpool are today bro. I enjoy it as well ;D

    But that wasn't what was said is my point
    But that doesn't mean because others are making excuses what I'm saying is not right.Rooney was out for most of this season but still scored 9 goals in 20 matches

    Suarez scored 20 in 30 matches

    Torres 14 in 36 matches

    They pretty much have the same percentage in goals in every match




    What Arsenal fans think about RVP moving to UTD:
    Quote Originally Posted by akbar View Post
    There is a difference between playing shit and being shit. You said I think RVP is shit, where I'm saying he'll play shit... His ability will still be there but it just won't have a bug effect on UTD.
    Oh akbar....

  8. #31658
    Black Ninja! Wade Barrett 1979's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Location
    Pedestal of Superiority
    Posts
    15,531
    Quote Originally Posted by VanHooliganX View Post
    Never met a logical United fan before

    I feel that my fanbase isn't getting enough banter a part from the 1 Boro fan who will be crying in a few hours unless they get Luton.

    So here:

    Logic?! Can we buy that?

    FUCKING YOLO! *buys Rodwell who makes a massive difference vs Stoke right after we score and the game ends*
    It's because ManU, Chelski, Arse and Spurs will always get more hatred. Deserved too.

  9. #31659
    Black Ninja! VanHooliganX's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Location
    Vanity City
    Posts
    19,585
    Blog Entries
    7
    Quote Originally Posted by magglis View Post
    But that doesn't mean because others are making excuses what I'm saying is not right.Rooney was out for most of this season but still scored 9 goals in 20 matches

    Suarez scored 20 in 30 matches

    Torres 14 in 36 matches

    They pretty much have the same percentage in goals in every match
    I was only pointing out the other thing. Not the Rooney vs Suarez vs >Torres

    Besides, 2012/13 = The year of the Michu lol

  10. #31660
    Quote Originally Posted by magglis View Post
    But that doesn't mean because others are making excuses what I'm saying is not right.Rooney was out for most of this season but still scored 9 goals in 20 matches

    Suarez scored 20 in 30 matches

    Torres 14 in 36 matches

    They pretty much have the same percentage in goals in every match
    Half of his goals are pen, Suarez doesn't take pens. Rooney hasn't played much against top teams and Suarez has.

    Making excuses, as it stands, Suarez is a better player, 2nd to only RVP striker wise.
     

© 2011 eWrestlingNews, All Rights Reserved.