1. #31591
    Oh and fuck you Oscar!


    Quote Originally Posted by AshleyPunk View Post
    Oh great
    I broke up a fight and all.. I am like unstoppable bitch
    It's easy to brake up drunk people, even easier when you're a girl.

    #Fact
     

  2. #31592
    Black Ninja! AshleyPunk's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Location
    Northern Ireland
    Posts
    8,272
    Quote Originally Posted by Steve Austin View Post
    It's easy to brake up drunk people, even easier when you're a girl.

    #Fact
    No.. they were big guys and i was worried as it was another friends bf and i am like he can't fight


    IWA Revolution Creative Team

    IWA/WWE

    IWA Vanities Champion: Juno Mercury!

    2013: Women's Wrestler of the Year,Juno Mercury (IWA)
    2013: Vanity of the Year,Juno Mercury (IWA)
    #RaptureBitch



  3. #31593
    Quote Originally Posted by AshleyPunk View Post
    No.. they were big guys and i was worried as it was another friends bf and i am like he can't fight
    Did they offer you a drink and awkwardly start dancing near you?

     

  4. #31594
    He is an amazing player





    What Arsenal fans think about RVP moving to UTD:
    Quote Originally Posted by akbar View Post
    There is a difference between playing shit and being shit. You said I think RVP is shit, where I'm saying he'll play shit... His ability will still be there but it just won't have a bug effect on UTD.
    Oh akbar....

  5. #31595
    Black Ninja! AshleyPunk's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Location
    Northern Ireland
    Posts
    8,272
    Quote Originally Posted by magglis View Post
    He is an amazing player

    Where is his hubby (THBK) when you need him


    IWA Revolution Creative Team

    IWA/WWE

    IWA Vanities Champion: Juno Mercury!

    2013: Women's Wrestler of the Year,Juno Mercury (IWA)
    2013: Vanity of the Year,Juno Mercury (IWA)
    #RaptureBitch



  6. #31596
    Black Ninja! Wade Barrett 1979's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Location
    Pedestal of Superiority
    Posts
    15,750
    Can we not go one day without noshing off Ronaldo in here?


  7. #31597
    Quote Originally Posted by Wade Barrett 1979 View Post
    Can we not go one day without noshing off Ronaldo in here?

    He's a beautiful man!
     

  8. #31598
    Black Ninja! Wade Barrett 1979's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Location
    Pedestal of Superiority
    Posts
    15,750
    LOLChelsea.


  9. #31599
    Quote Originally Posted by Wade Barrett 1979 View Post
    Can we not go one day without noshing off Ronaldo in here?

    No , Ronaldo brings value to this thread




    What Arsenal fans think about RVP moving to UTD:
    Quote Originally Posted by akbar View Post
    There is a difference between playing shit and being shit. You said I think RVP is shit, where I'm saying he'll play shit... His ability will still be there but it just won't have a bug effect on UTD.
    Oh akbar....

  10. #31600
    Haha.

    Come on Brentford! 2-1.
     

© 2011 eWrestlingNews, All Rights Reserved.