1. #31321
    Black Ninja! Wade Barrett 1979's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Location
    Pedestal of Superiority
    Posts
    15,464
    Akbar in....5....4....3....2....1



  2. #31322
    Quote Originally Posted by Wade Barrett 1979 View Post
    Akbar in....5....4....3....2....1


    7
    It may be 5-1 but you never know with Arsenal, he's taking no risks!
     

  3. #31323
    Black Ninja! Wade Barrett 1979's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Location
    Pedestal of Superiority
    Posts
    15,464
    Quote Originally Posted by Steve Austin View Post
    7
    It may be 5-1 but you never know with Arsenal, he's taking no risks!
    Ha. True.

    All Arse fans will be saying they can win the league now.

  4. #31324
    Quote Originally Posted by Wade Barrett 1979 View Post
    Ha. True.

    All Arse fans will be saying they can win the league now.
    They were doing that at 2-1!

     

  5. #31325
    Moderator Robstar's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Location
    Calling It
    Posts
    24,095
    Blog Entries
    5
    This site is so boring right now......I have to hang out in here!


  6. #31326
    What a diver that kid is!

    Worst decision ever, sack that ref now.
     

  7. #31327
    Black Ninja! Wade Barrett 1979's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Location
    Pedestal of Superiority
    Posts
    15,464
    Quote Originally Posted by Robstar View Post
    This site is so boring right now......I have to hang out in here!
    Man times are hard out there Robbie.

    Come join in the chat about Arsenal and Chelsea, you know you love it.

  8. #31328
    Black Ninja! Wade Barrett 1979's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Location
    Pedestal of Superiority
    Posts
    15,464
    Quote Originally Posted by Steve Austin View Post
    What a diver that kid is!

    Worst decision ever, sack that ref now.
    Hazard shoeing the ball boy.

  9. #31329
    Moderator Robstar's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Location
    Calling It
    Posts
    24,095
    Blog Entries
    5
    Quote Originally Posted by Wade Barrett 1979 View Post
    Man times are hard out there Robbie.

    Come join in the chat about Arsenal and Chelsea, you know you love it.
    Go the Gunners!

    Why is Steve in invisible mode?


  10. #31330
    Black Ninja! Wade Barrett 1979's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Location
    Pedestal of Superiority
    Posts
    15,464
    Torres on. Hat trick for sure.

© 2011 eWrestlingNews, All Rights Reserved.