All of the Birmingham City first team up for sale, another team struggling financially.

I really hope Barca don't steal Reina off us, but if they do I'll take young Butland!

Coutinho on his way to Anfield? Last time I saw him play he ripped Spurs apart, then Bale started playing.

Could be a good by though.

Blog Entries
    Soooo did Sneijder go to Galatasary or what???? For the quality of football of course

Chris Diamond
    IWA Endurance Champion
    3/12/13-

Antonio Rizzo
    Chaos Roster member

Head of IWA Chaos

Wade Barrett
    Former Member of the United Kingdom stable

Daniel Bryan
    ????
    ????

Quote Originally Posted by NiallF96 View Post
    Soooo did Sneijder go to Galatasary or what???? For the quality of football of course
    Everything but a medical I believe which should of been done today.

Why else would you go to Galatasaray if it wasn't for the quality of football?

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Steve Austin View Post
    Everything but a medical I believe which should of been done today.

Why else would you go to Galatasaray if it wasn't for the quality of football?

The Turkish League is the footballing hotbed of Europe after all

On a serious note, not good for United, I'm trying to think who they could buy to really take control of the midfield. Although now that I say that, Carrick has really come into his own recently. And perhaps we should wait to see how old Shinji Kagawa does before going out and splashing the cash

Chris Diamond
    IWA Endurance Champion
    3/12/13-

Antonio Rizzo
    Chaos Roster member

Head of IWA Chaos

Wade Barrett

Daniel Bryan
    ????
    ????

The Turkish League is the footballing hotbed of Europe after all

On a serious note, not good for United, I'm trying to think who they could buy to really take control of the midfield. Although now that I say that, Carrick has really come into his own recently. And perhaps we should wait to see how old Shinji Kagawa does before going out and splashing the cash

Was about to say that, he's been exceptional this season.

I don't think Utd need anyone, sign Zaha, ship out Nani. They got a great squad and can't improve much without buying expensive world class players that probably won't leave their clubs.

Blog Entries
    Was about to say that, he's been exceptional this season.

I don't think Utd need anyone, sign Zaha, ship out Nani. They got a great squad and can't improve much without buying expensive world class players that probably won't leave their clubs.
    Exactly! United I believe have a few underrated players in their team. I think Evans has improved immensley since his shambolic season last year, Carrick has been brilliant, and Cleverley I think is gonna be special mate i really believe that. Wouldn't mind swapping that prick Nani for Sterling haha. If United do buy Zaha, they would best loan him out for a bit, give him that experience, maybe back to Palace if thats what Palace want as part of the deal

Chris Diamond
    IWA Endurance Champion
    3/12/13-

Antonio Rizzo
    Chaos Roster member

Head of IWA Chaos

Wade Barrett

Daniel Bryan
    ????
    ????

Exactly! United I believe have a few underrated players in their team. I think Evans has improved immensley since his shambolic season last year, Carrick has been brilliant, and Cleverley I think is gonna be special mate i really believe that. Wouldn't mind swapping that prick Nani for Sterling haha. If United do buy Zaha, they would best loan him out for a bit, give him that experience, maybe back to Palace if thats what Palace want as part of the deal
    Not sure I've ever agreed with a post so much! Evans has been great this season and for most of last, Carrick certainly has and Cleverly has massively improved. Weekest position is gotta be the wing, Kagawa, Valencia, Young and Nani have all been quite poor this season.

Can't have Raheem though!

Blog Entries
    Not sure I've ever agreed with a post so much! Evans has been great this season and for most of last, Carrick certainly has and Cleverly has massively improved. Weekest position is gotta be the wing, Kagawa, Valencia, Young and Nani have all been quite poor this season.

Can't have Raheem though!

Just you wait mate..... we'll lure him away mwahahaha!!! Yeah, but I do agree that the wings are pretty weak, I haven't rated Young since he joined United, and the fact he's like 28 or something doesn't help his case. I think Nani and Young have gotta move on, and I think a Sterling type player with a bit more experience, who just takes yhe ball and runs at defenders would be perfect! I honestly can't think of any of the top of my head though, that are realistic buys....

Chris Diamond
    IWA Endurance Champion
    3/12/13-

Antonio Rizzo
    Chaos Roster member

Head of IWA Chaos

Wade Barrett

Daniel Bryan
    ????
    ????

Just you wait mate..... we'll lure him away mwahahaha!!! Yeah, but I do agree that the wings are pretty weak, I haven't rated Young since he joined United, and the fact he's like 28 or something doesn't help his case. I think Nani and Young have gotta move on, and I think a Sterling type player with a bit more experience, who just takes yhe ball and runs at defenders would be perfect! I honestly can't think of any of the top of my head though, that are realistic buys....
    Stay away!!!!!!!!!!!!

Zaha looks set, no prem experience but he'll do well for ya.

Bale or Ronaldo ...

© 2011 eWrestlingNews, All Rights Reserved.