Quote Originally Posted by Steve Austin View Post
    I don't think they replace him with anyone they buy or have a good enough team to cover losing him, in the top 5 pen takers and scores more than most midfielders.

Huge mistake by Abramovich and wouldn't surprise me if Utd go form him.
    As good as he is or has been, he's not as important as keeping Cole is IMO.

Plus Lampard, Cech, Terry and Cole are seen as the 4 that determine how long a manger stays, there so influential that they can get manager sacked. that's not good for any club no matter how good the player is.. the club is bigger.

So that needs to change, but look at that four? who would you say is the one they need the least? For me.. It's Lampard. I think that's part of the reason he's going because things need to change in that locker room before the club can fully move forward on the pitch.

Again though, I think Chelsea should keep him as he's showed he still has a lot to offer. Will be a good signing for someone.

IWA:
    1x Tag Team Champion - Ramon/Infection.
    IWA & EWN Tag Team of the Year 2013 - Ramon/Infection.

HWA:
    1x Adrenaline Champion - Ramon.
    HWA & EWN Champion of the Year 2012 - Ramon.
    Feud of the Year 2012 - Ramon/Clique
    Shocking Moment of the Year 2012 - Ramon/Clique

General:
    Feud of the Year 2013 - Rock/Ambrose.
    Promo of the Year 2013 - Rock/Ambrose.

Quote Originally Posted by THE HEARTBREAK KID View Post
    As good as he is or has been, he's not as important as keeping Cole is IMO.

Plus Lampard, Cech, Terry and Cole are seen as the 4 that determine how long a manger stays, there so influential that they can get manager sacked. that's not good for any club no matter how good the player is.. the club is bigger.

So that needs to change, but look at that four? who would you say is the one they need the least? For me.. It's Lampard. I think that's part of the reason he's going because things need to change in that locker room before the club can fully move forward on the pitch.

Again though, I think Chelsea should keep him as he's showed he still has a lot to offer. Will be a good signing for someone.

I have to disagree. I think Cole has been poor this season and is in no way anywhere near the leader type player Lampard is.
    You hear the rumours about those 4 but I doubt Cech or Lampard are anything like that, as for him being the one they need least, I think they could replace Cole with someone like Baines who is certainly better now and Terry with another top class CB, they don't even need him anymore, there is no player like Lampard. Cech is definitely needed the most.

I have to disagree. I think Cole has been poor this season and is in no way anywhere near the leader type player Lampard is.
    You hear the rumours about those 4 but I doubt Cech or Lampard are anything like that, as for him being the one they need least, I think they could replace Cole with someone like Baines who is certainly better now and Terry with another top class CB, they don't even need him anymore, there is no player like Lampard. Cech is definitely needed the most.
    It's easy to say replace him with Baines. but if United or someone else was to buy Baines what then? It's also easy to say buy another top class CB but who then? Terry is a born leader, there's not many of them around.

Lampard is a goal scoring midfielder, for me.. Mata and Hazard can do that. So for me, he would be the one Needed least.

Just opinions though dude! either way, I'm surprised there going to allow him to leave.

IWA:

HWA:

General:

It's easy to say replace him with Baines. but if United or someone else was to buy Baines what then? It's also easy to say buy another top class CB but who then? Terry is a born leader, there's not many of them around.

Lampard is a goal scoring midfielder, for me.. Mata and Hazard can do that. So for me, he would be the one Needed least.

Just opinions though dude! either way, I'm surprised there going to allow him to leave.
    I know it's an opinion!

Terry is a leader but so is Lampard, he inspired their CL win while Terry was being a right clown! Terry makes so many mistakes these days he's a liability on and off the pitch.

There's plenty of top class CB's waiting to be snapped up! Utd won't sign Baines while Evra is still playing and there are a few other full backs kicking around.

Mata and Hazard can score but not consistently, there are games they both do nothing and even a few games in a row, as good as they are they couldn't play the deep role like Lampard or just in behind the way he does, neither are hard working enough either.

Yeah, they are fools to not offer him one and will end up regretting it, probably one of the most respected footballers and I bet he's not a complete tool like Terry or Cole.

I know it's an opinion!

Terry is a leader but so is Lampard, he inspired their CL win while Terry was being a right clown! Terry makes so many mistakes these days he's a liability on and off the pitch.

There's plenty of top class CB's waiting to be snapped up! Utd won't sign Baines while Evra is still playing and there are a few other full backs kicking around.

Mata and Hazard can score but not consistently, there are games they both do nothing and even a few games in a row, as good as they are they couldn't play the deep role like Lampard or just in behind the way he does, neither are hard working enough either.

Yeah, they are fools to not offer him one and will end up regretting it, probably one of the most respected footballers and I bet he's not a complete tool like Terry or Cole.
    I thought Terry won them the champions league?

I hate Terry anyways.

I'm just using it as an example mate. None like Cole who does the job consistently, even Evra lost his way a little and has only just started picking it back up and speculation he would be sold.

Yeah that's true, but too me.. Lamps is a goal scorer, Where Scholes for example is a passer, there's not many people that can pass the ball perfect 40 yards like Scholes or Gerrard which is why they are still vital at the moment. Where.. I feel there's always someone to score goals and had they had a more consistent striker that would ease the situation too. Fair point on the playing deep but surly that's why Ramires, Mikel and Romeu are meant to do, now even Luiz.

IWA:

HWA:

General:

Blog Entries

Another win for Cardiff today! doing awesome fair play.

IWA:

HWA:

General:

I thought Terry won them the champions league?

I hate Terry anyways.

I'm just using it as an example mate. None like Cole who does the job consistently, even Evra lost his way a little and has only just started picking it back up and speculation he would be sold.

Yeah that's true, but too me.. Lamps is a goal scorer, Where Scholes for example is a passer, there's not many people that can pass the ball perfect 40 yards like Scholes or Gerrard which is why they are still vital at the moment. Where.. I feel there's always someone to score goals and had they had a more consistent striker that would ease the situation too. Fair point on the playing deep but surly that's why Ramires, Mikel and Romeu are meant to do, now even Luiz.
    Haha who doesn't!

I get ya but none of there current players offer what Lampard does.

Quote Originally Posted by akbar View Post
    Tired of trophyless season after trophyless season?

Another win for Cardiff today! doing awesome fair play.
    They are indeed, Swans v Cardiff should be good next year!:

Liverpool seriously starting to pick up form, Rodgers revolution picking up steam and we're finally being rewarded for all that great football.

Liverpool seriously starting to pick up form, Rodgers revolution picking up steam and we're finally being rewarded for all that great football.
    Not overly confident for our next two games though.

© 2011 eWrestlingNews, All Rights Reserved.