1. #30911
    Black Ninja! akbar's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Location
    London
    Posts
    7,267
    Blog Entries
    14
    Quote Originally Posted by Daniel walkerin View Post
    I love me some footyball! Yes! My favourite team are the gunners! I especially like that Slash bloke - he's awesome player!

    Real person or not.


    A fellow Gooner is always welcome in this thread.

  2. #30912
    Moderator Robstar's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Location
    Calling It
    Posts
    24,328
    Blog Entries
    6
    Quote Originally Posted by akbar View Post
    Real person or not.


    A fellow Gooner is always welcome in this thread.
    It's true, even though I'm not really much of a fan, the team I chose to half heartedly back years ago was Arsenal. So you know - me and Dan got your back on that one



  3. #30913
    Black Ninja! akbar's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Location
    London
    Posts
    7,267
    Blog Entries
    14
    Quote Originally Posted by Robstar View Post
    It's true, even though I'm not really much of a fan, the team I chose to half heartedly back years ago was Arsenal. So you know - me and Dan got your back on that one
    Had no idea you're the Daniel dude.



    Lol but I did know you're an Arsenal, you told me in my early days on the site. That's why we've gotten along so well.

  4. #30914
    Moderator Robstar's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Location
    Calling It
    Posts
    24,328
    Blog Entries
    6
    Quote Originally Posted by akbar View Post
    Had no idea you're the Daniel dude.



    Lol but I did know you're an Arsenal, you told me in my early days on the site. That's why we've gotten along so well.
    Haha you know it!

    I'm not Daniel! What lies are these???



  5. #30915
    Black Ninja! Y2Jryder's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    The Netherlands
    Posts
    5,332
    Too much Gooners around here

  6. #30916
    Quote Originally Posted by Robstar View Post
    Haha you know it!

    I'm not Daniel! What lies are these???
    He's right. I am Daniel.

  7. #30917

  8. #30918
    Black Ninja! akbar's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Location
    London
    Posts
    7,267
    Blog Entries
    14
    For the first time in a long time, I've got the day off on a Saturday.

    Time to watch some Footy!!!!

  9. #30919
    Remy on his debut!
     

  10. #30920
    Jordan Henderson what a goal son!


    Just keeps improving this season.
     

© 2011 eWrestlingNews, All Rights Reserved.