1. #30591
    Black Ninja!
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Location
    The Shovel Shop
    Posts
    14,735
    Quote Originally Posted by Steve Austin View Post
    Haha nice.

    Probably, who needs him when you got Torres!





    Family place B-Mac
    Just because it is a family place, doesn't mean you need the spelling mistake.


    To hell with insincerity. Fuck you!

  2. #30592
    Quote Originally Posted by Wade Barrett 1979 View Post
    Ha!

    You better not be knocking one out while talking to me on here.
    It's been a while, finished ages ago.
     

  3. #30593
    Black Ninja! Shaz11's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Location
    Spliff City
    Posts
    10,653
    Blog Entries
    27
    You lot watch it init, can't be arsed to explain. It wasn't anything negative about Suarez.


  4. #30594
    Black Ninja! Wade Barrett 1979's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Location
    Pedestal of Superiority
    Posts
    15,713
    Aaaaand......



    Villa back in the drop zone.

  5. #30595
    Black Ninja!
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Location
    The Shovel Shop
    Posts
    14,735
    Quote Originally Posted by Shaz11 View Post
    You lot watch it init, can't be arsed to explain. It wasn't anything negative about Suarez.
    It's because your laptop sucks init.


    To hell with insincerity. Fuck you!

  6. #30596
    Quote Originally Posted by Shaz11 View Post
    You lot watch it init, can't be arsed to explain. It wasn't anything negative about Suarez.
    I'll guess at: "World class player, causes controversy, gets more stick than any other player and more than he deserves, where would Liverpool be without him?!"

    Or: "He's a cheat! I say I hate him but I'm secretly jealous he doesn't play for the team I support."
     

  7. #30597
    Black Ninja! Shaz11's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Location
    Spliff City
    Posts
    10,653
    Blog Entries
    27
    Quote Originally Posted by B-MCINTYRE View Post
    It's because your laptop sucks init.
    So does your mum in bed.


  8. #30598
    Black Ninja! Shaz11's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Location
    Spliff City
    Posts
    10,653
    Blog Entries
    27
    Quote Originally Posted by Steve Austin View Post
    I'll guess at: "World class player, causes controversy, gets more stick than any other player and more than he deserves, where would Liverpool be without him?!"

    Or: "He's a cheat! I say I hate him but I'm secretly jealous he doesn't play for the team I support."
    Nah, it's related to the thing about him leaving English Football if things carry on. But Savage had his back.


  9. #30599
    Black Ninja!
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Location
    The Shovel Shop
    Posts
    14,735
    Quote Originally Posted by Shaz11 View Post
    So does your mum in bed.
    Hey, she's a nice lady... At least she isn't a useless laptop that is crappy.


    To hell with insincerity. Fuck you!

  10. #30600
    Quote Originally Posted by Shaz11 View Post
    Nah, it's related to the thing about him leaving English Football if things carry on. But Savage had his back.
    Oh that, it won't happen due to the stick he gets, it doesn't phase him and it just makes him better. He's not human Luis Suarez!
     

© 2011 eWrestlingNews, All Rights Reserved.