1. #30301
    Fresh Member The Revenant's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Location
    Angel Of The North
    Posts
    40
    Just seen the Saurez goal, late i know. All i can say is i agree with all the people who are calling for him to be punished and i have the perfect punishment for him.




    Make him play for Newcastle.
    Laws of man, are just pretend
    They ain't mine

    Love so good, love so bad
    It won't die

    Some talk too long, they know it all
    I just smile & move on

    Words ain't free, like you & me
    I don't mind...


  2. #30302
    Black Ninja! Wade Barrett 1979's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Location
    Pedestal of Superiority
    Posts
    15,849
    Quote Originally Posted by Tomsta666 View Post
    Forget to the January transfer rumour mill, today's biggest piece of footy related news is...

    Striker is back in the Sun!!


    The Warbury Warriors are now struggling in division 1, but fear not,
    they've been bought out by an arab sheik - Mustapha Futti Kahlub lol
    I'll only read the S*n once they're all burning in Hell.

  3. #30303
    Black Ninja! Wade Barrett 1979's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Location
    Pedestal of Superiority
    Posts
    15,849
    Quote Originally Posted by The Revenant View Post
    Just seen the Saurez goal, late i know. All i can say is i agree with all the people who are calling for him to be punished and i have the perfect punishment for him.




    Make him play for Newcastle.

  4. #30304
    Quote Originally Posted by Wade Barrett 1979 View Post
    I'll only read the S*n once they're all burning in Hell.
    You fucking snob!! Don't you like tits?!!

  5. #30305
    Black Ninja! Wade Barrett 1979's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Location
    Pedestal of Superiority
    Posts
    15,849
    Quote Originally Posted by Tomsta666 View Post
    You fucking snob!! Don't you like tits?!!
    No I just don't like how it took them 23 years to apologise for the shit they printed and that only came about because it was revealed they're a bunch of lying cunts.

  6. #30306
    Quote Originally Posted by Wade Barrett 1979 View Post
    No I just don't like how it took them 23 years to apologise for the shit they printed and that only came about because it was revealed they're a bunch of lying cunts.
    Oh shit, sorry Wade. I forgot about your involvement in that bud My bad.

  7. #30307
    Black Ninja! Wade Barrett 1979's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Location
    Pedestal of Superiority
    Posts
    15,849
    Quote Originally Posted by Tomsta666 View Post
    Oh shit, sorry Wade. I forgot about your involvement in that bud My bad.
    No worries bud, I still love ya.

  8. #30308
    Black Ninja! Wade Barrett 1979's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Location
    Pedestal of Superiority
    Posts
    15,849
    http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/0/football/20928212

    Fair play to him if he pulls it off.

  9. #30309
    Black Ninja! VanHooliganX's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Location
    Vanity City
    Posts
    19,588
    Blog Entries
    7
    Quote Originally Posted by Wade Barrett 1979 View Post
    No worries bud, I still love ya.
    He doesn't Tom. The anger burns within him. The "I still love ya" translates to "Watch your back from now on!"

    :P

  10. #30310
    Black Ninja! VanHooliganX's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Location
    Vanity City
    Posts
    19,588
    Blog Entries
    7
    http://www1.skysports.com/football/n...llon-d-Or-2012

    Stats don't lie. Congrats Messi

    Still #1.

    Also LOL @ Iniesta having more passes then Ronaldo when playing a lot less.

© 2011 eWrestlingNews, All Rights Reserved.