Quote Originally Posted by akbar View Post
    LOOOOL Mancini and Balotelli.

They do love each other

What Arsenal fans think about RVP moving to UTD:
    There is a difference between playing shit and being shit. You said I think RVP is shit, where I'm saying he'll play shit... His ability will still be there but it just won't have a bug effect on UTD.
    Oh akbar....

LOOOOL Mancini and Balotelli.

The reason of their fight was a hard tackle from Mario on Sinclair

#TeamUnity

What Arsenal fans think about RVP moving to UTD:
    There is a difference between playing shit and being shit. You said I think RVP is shit, where I'm saying he'll play shit... His ability will still be there but it just won't have a bug effect on UTD.
    Oh akbar....

What a mad day of Football, Boateng walks of the pitch for being Racially abused.
    Good statement made!

Blog Entries
    Not huge news, but Bebe has been sent out on loan from United to Rio Ave in Portugal. I don't get why he hasn't been given a chance this season in the Carling Cup/FA Cup early rounds. He looked a real threat in pre-season and I was looking forward to seeing him playing some of the games where we usually put out reserves, but no.
    Instead, we have fucking Macheda as our backup youngster striker -_-

In other news, apparently Victor Valdes is stalling over committing his future to Barce. I'm sure he's just playing possum, and I expect him to commit eventually, but for now, he says he's unsure if he's going to extend his current contract.

And one last bit, apparently, alongside Noe Pamarot and Danny Webber, Rivaldo, yes, THE Rivaldo is on trial at Portsmouth.
    I don't however expect them to sign him, since they simply can't afford him.
    Want to join EWN's original e-fed? Join EWNCW NOW!
    Want details? Just ask me!

The Trinity
    Quote Originally Posted by Tommy Thunder View Post
    Not huge news, but Bebe has been sent out on loan from United to Rio Ave in Portugal. I don't get why he hasn't been given a chance this season in the Carling Cup/FA Cup early rounds. He looked a real threat in pre-season and I was looking forward to seeing him playing some of the games where we usually put out reserves, but no.
    Instead, we have fucking Macheda as our backup youngster striker -_-.
    Macheda's a fair decent player I reckon. His finishing and general composure on the pitch is far higher than the level I would expect from someone his age. Bebe is also a decent player but the chances of him getting picked for the first XI in any game are very slim. This loan spell will do him some good, since he'll be playing a lot more games.

Macheda just needs to find the right form and Fergie's bound to notice him. It's games like the one against West Ham tomorrow where he's going to stand a chance of getting picked to play, and he has to take the opportunity with both hands. If he had enough time and showed Fergie what he could do, he'd be given a lot more attention than he's getting now compared to the likes of Hernandez and Evans.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Shining Light View Post
    Macheda's a fair decent player I reckon. His finishing and general composure on the pitch is far higher than the level I would expect from someone his age. Bebe is also a decent player but the chances of him getting picked for the first XI in any game are very slim. This loan spell will do him some good, since he'll be playing a lot more games.

Macheda just needs to find the right form and Fergie's bound to notice him. It's games like the one against West Ham tomorrow where he's going to stand a chance of getting picked to play, and he has to take the opportunity with both hands. If he had enough time and showed Fergie what he could do, he'd be given a lot more attention than he's getting now compared to the likes of Hernandez and Evans.
    I completely disagree, I think Macheda's one of the worst strikers to pull on a United shirt.

Blog Entries
    Suarez' goal scoring track record across his career would suggest that he's more of a goal scorer rather than a goal provider.
    I think Sturrige is a good signing for Liverpool considering that it's the January transfer window (not many top players available) and that he can score goals.

From United's perspective, I'm glad to see that Angleo Henriquez has been sent out on loan to Wigan. It's a great opportunity for him to start adapting to the PL. I hope that with Kone off the the Affrican Cup of Nations that he'll get some game time from the bench at least. Plus, with Wigan looking set for another relegation battle, he'll get to experience some real pressure situations, which will be good for his development.
    He's a quality player with a ton of potential from what I've seen, and if his loan spell will be anything like Cleverly's was at Wigan than he'l do well for Wigan and he'll come back to United a better player.
    Sure, he scores a lot, but as Wade mentioned, look at his shot to goal ratio. He scores a lot because he's Liverpool's only option atm, and if he doesn't score nobody will. If he had a poacher for a strike partner who he could pass to after skilling up however many players, then I feel he'd be even better and the goals would com flooding in.
    "The Best of British" Rob Rage

HWA Midcarder of the Year 2011
    Longest Reigning HWA Universal Champion Ever
    EWA, HWA, AWF, JBW, IWA & BitW Legend
    Real HWA Supremacy World Champion
    IWA Insane Asylum Winner 2012
    First Ever JBW Underground Champion
    EWN Midcarder of the Year 2012
    EWN Promo of the Year 2012

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Robareid View Post
    Sure, he scores a lot, but as Wade mentioned, look at his shot to goal ratio. He scores a lot because he's Liverpool's only option atm, and if he doesn't score nobody will. If he had a poacher for a strike partner who he could pass to after skilling up however many players, then I feel he'd be even better and the goals would com flooding in.
    I was talking about his goals to game ratio over his whole career rather than just his Liverpool career. I agree that he's been more erratic since coming to Liverpool due to him playing in a tougher league.
    But he's scored 177 goals in 309 appearances over his whole career, that's more than a goal every other game, and even if you just take his Liverpool tally into account, he's scored 39 in 79 games, which again is pretty close to a goal every other game.

I agree that he needs a poacher type player to play with him. If you can get Borini fit, then he could be the man. Although Rodgers seemed to play him out wide before his injury (Lord knows why). But you've of course had Sterling and Suso come through since then, so perhaps he'll deploy Borini in his natural position once he's back.
    Again though, I'm not sure if Rodgers favors playing with 2 up front. We'll see I guess.

The Trinity
    I completely disagree, I think Macheda's one of the worst strikers to pull on a United shirt.
    Just really a matter of opinion mate... After all, as long as we keep getting them goals I couldn't care who the fuck scores them!

Blog Entries
    The Rafa rotation roundabout is back and in full force

http://www1.skysports.com/football/n...s-if-necessary

© 2011 eWrestlingNews, All Rights Reserved.