1. #29791
    Black Ninja!
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Location
    The Shovel Shop
    Posts
    14,783
    Quote Originally Posted by Y2Jryder View Post
    #1 most downloaded song on Itunes:



    All for charity
    What song is it? The computer I'm on doesn't show videos.


    To hell with insincerity. Fuck you!

  2. #29792
    Black Ninja! Y2Jryder's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    The Netherlands
    Posts
    5,337
    Quote Originally Posted by B-MCINTYRE View Post
    What song is it? The computer I'm on doesn't show videos.
    They don't know Youtube in Australia? Bad luck bro

  3. #29793
    Black Ninja!
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Location
    The Shovel Shop
    Posts
    14,783
    Quote Originally Posted by Y2Jryder View Post
    They don't know Youtube in Australia? Bad luck bro
    Nah, it's just this computer. It just gives me basic access to the internet. During the day I use a proper one that does show vids.


    To hell with insincerity. Fuck you!

  4. #29794
    Black Ninja! Tommy Thunder's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Location
    Wales
    Posts
    25,904
    Blog Entries
    1
    United drew Madrid in the practice draw yesterday, AND drew them in the actual draw today? Wonder what the odds of that happening were?

    I'll take it though. Shame that we have to wait until February to play them though, no time like the present to play Madrid, just as they're in a rough patch of form.
    Want to join EWN's original e-fed? Join EWNCW NOW!
    Want details? Just ask me!


  5. #29795
    Black Ninja!
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Location
    The Shovel Shop
    Posts
    14,783
    Quote Originally Posted by Tommy Thunder View Post
    United drew Madrid in the practice draw yesterday, AND drew them in the actual draw today? Wonder what the odds of that happening were?

    I'll take it though. Shame that we have to wait until February to play them though, no time like the present to play Madrid, just as they're in a rough patch of form.
    There isn't going to be a February. The world is over.


    To hell with insincerity. Fuck you!

  6. #29796
    Black Ninja! Tommy Thunder's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Location
    Wales
    Posts
    25,904
    Blog Entries
    1
    Quote Originally Posted by B-MCINTYRE View Post
    There isn't going to be a February. The world is over.
    If you truly believe that, then you're an idiot.
    Want to join EWN's original e-fed? Join EWNCW NOW!
    Want details? Just ask me!


  7. #29797
    Black Ninja!
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Location
    The Shovel Shop
    Posts
    14,783
    Quote Originally Posted by Tommy Thunder View Post
    If you truly believe that, then you're an idiot.
    I live in upside down backwards land... It's already the 21st.


    To hell with insincerity. Fuck you!

  8. #29798
    The Trinity Pumpkinhead's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    The PumpkinWorld
    Posts
    2,649
    Blog Entries
    1
    Quote Originally Posted by Pumpkinhead View Post
    Call me crazy but I want us to draw Real Madrid tomorrow, Ronaldo returning home
    LOLOLOLOLOL!!!

    Van: Yeah it's a tough match but I think we can beat them, I want to see the crowd reaction when Ronaldo steps in the pitch!!, I hope Real Madrid continue with their bad streak!!

    akbar: I don't think Bayern will be that easily bro, it's more like 50/50 for me, it bothers me that the press only talks about Madrid/United and Barca/Milan as the great matches, this one is a great match too!!!

    Tommy: Where I can see that practive draw??

  9. #29799
    Black Ninja! Tommy Thunder's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Location
    Wales
    Posts
    25,904
    Blog Entries
    1
    Quote Originally Posted by B-MCINTYRE View Post
    I live in upside down backwards land... It's already the 21st.
    Which proves my point.

    Quote Originally Posted by Pumpkinhead View Post
    LOLOLOLOLOL!!!

    Van: Yeah it's a tough match but I think we can beat them, I want to see the crowd reaction when Ronaldo steps in the pitch!!, I hope Real Madrid continue with their bad streak!!

    akbar: I don't think Bayern will be that easily bro, it's more like 50/50 for me, it bothers me that the press only talks about Madrid/United and Barca/Milan as the great matches, this one is a great match too!!!

    Tommy: Where I can see that practive draw??
    No idea man, I just saw the facebook status of one of my friends saying that United drew Madrid in the practice draw yesterday lol!
    Want to join EWN's original e-fed? Join EWNCW NOW!
    Want details? Just ask me!


  10. #29800
    Black Ninja!
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Location
    The Shovel Shop
    Posts
    14,783
    Quote Originally Posted by Tommy Thunder View Post
    Which proves my point.



    No idea man, I just saw the facebook status of one of my friends saying that United drew Madrid in the practice draw yesterday lol!
    Certainly does...


    To hell with insincerity. Fuck you!

© 2011 eWrestlingNews, All Rights Reserved.