1. #28461
    Quote Originally Posted by VanHooliganX View Post
    For shame Steve. You missed a golden opportunity to edit his quote to Ashley Young.

    C'mon man!
    Too easy Van. Could of used few other Utd players too. Fact is Suarez hasn't dived for a while yet no one seems to notice that, someone else dives (Ridgewell yesterday and not for the first time!) And no one mentions it. Jealous of Suarez' ability and people wished they had him? Probably!
     

  2. #28462
    Black Ninja! VanHooliganX's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Location
    Vanity City
    Posts
    19,593
    Blog Entries
    7
    Quote Originally Posted by Steve Austin View Post
    Too easy Van. Could of used few other Utd players too. Fact is Suarez hasn't dived for a while yet no one seems to notice that, someone else dives (Ridgewell yesterday and not for the first time!) And no one mentions it. Jealous of Suarez' ability and people wished they had him? Probably!
    I've just kinda stopped caring about who dives and who doesn't. Granted the people who don't have my respect for not being tools but diving is just a part of the game now

    To be honest about Suarez. If we didn't have 4 strikers I'd love to have him but we REALLY don't need a 5th.
    E-fedding
    Van Hooligan X
    4 time World Champion
    Only 2 time dual World Champion
    Won more awards than your best character has had #1 contender matches
    APW co-founder
    Hall of Famer

    Most successful wrestler of all time
    1 of the most successful managers of all time
    Member of the greatest faction of all time (The Clique)
    1/2 of the great tag team of all time (The Infection w/Carlos Alberto Ramon)
    The destroyer of EFeds (w/Dennis)

  3. #28463
    Quote Originally Posted by AshleyPunk View Post
    Was after their defeat to Norwich last week lol
    I feel an urge to say fickle fan. haha


    Clandestine knows the feeling Spidey.

  4. #28464
    Quote Originally Posted by VanHooliganX View Post
    I've just kinda stopped caring about who dives and who doesn't. Granted the people who don't have my respect for not being tools but diving is just a part of the game now

    To be honest about Suarez. If we didn't have 4 strikers I'd love to have him but we REALLY don't need a 5th.
    Most footballers do it these days, almost every foul the player could stay on their feet yet Suarez goes down a little easy he's worse than Hitler! Just part of the game.

    Don't need a 5th striker but you need a Luis Suarez!
     

  5. #28465
    Black Ninja! VanHooliganX's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Location
    Vanity City
    Posts
    19,593
    Blog Entries
    7
    Quote Originally Posted by Steve Austin View Post
    Most footballers do it these days, almost every foul the player could stay on their feet yet Suarez goes down a little easy he's worse than Hitler! Just part of the game.

    Don't need a 5th striker but you need a Luis Suarez!
    I'm okay without him for now. If Dzeko ends up leaving then aye I'll give you a call ;D
    E-fedding
    Van Hooligan X
    4 time World Champion
    Only 2 time dual World Champion
    Won more awards than your best character has had #1 contender matches
    APW co-founder
    Hall of Famer

    Most successful wrestler of all time
    1 of the most successful managers of all time
    Member of the greatest faction of all time (The Clique)
    1/2 of the great tag team of all time (The Infection w/Carlos Alberto Ramon)
    The destroyer of EFeds (w/Dennis)

  6. #28466
    Black Ninja! AshleyPunk's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Location
    Northern Ireland
    Posts
    8,278
    Quote Originally Posted by vinnienfg View Post
    I feel an urge to say fickle fan. haha
    Nahhh think he converted back lol
    Ain't a blue blood


    IWA Revolution Creative Team

    IWA/WWE

    Last Ever IWA Vanities Champion: Juno Mercury!

    2013: Women's Wrestler of the Year,Juno Mercury (IWA)
    2013: Vanity of the Year,Juno Mercury (IWA)
    #RaptureBitch



  7. #28467
    Quote Originally Posted by VanHooliganX View Post
    I'm okay without him for now. If Dzeko ends up leaving then aye I'll give you a call ;D
    Stay away!




     

  8. #28468
    Black Ninja! VanHooliganX's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Location
    Vanity City
    Posts
    19,593
    Blog Entries
    7
    Quote Originally Posted by Steve Austin View Post
    He's all yours!




    Ah cheers!

    We'll pick him up around January ;D
    E-fedding
    Van Hooligan X
    4 time World Champion
    Only 2 time dual World Champion
    Won more awards than your best character has had #1 contender matches
    APW co-founder
    Hall of Famer

    Most successful wrestler of all time
    1 of the most successful managers of all time
    Member of the greatest faction of all time (The Clique)
    1/2 of the great tag team of all time (The Infection w/Carlos Alberto Ramon)
    The destroyer of EFeds (w/Dennis)

  9. #28469
    Quote Originally Posted by VanHooliganX View Post
    Ah cheers!

    We'll pick him up around January ;D
    Damn you and your fine editing skills!





    29 mins! #IJUSTCANTGETENOUGH
     

  10. #28470
    Black Ninja! VanHooliganX's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Location
    Vanity City
    Posts
    19,593
    Blog Entries
    7
    Quote Originally Posted by Steve Austin View Post
    Damn you and your firm ass!


    Steady on lad.

    But thank you, I am rather proud of my tush.
    E-fedding
    Van Hooligan X
    4 time World Champion
    Only 2 time dual World Champion
    Won more awards than your best character has had #1 contender matches
    APW co-founder
    Hall of Famer

    Most successful wrestler of all time
    1 of the most successful managers of all time
    Member of the greatest faction of all time (The Clique)
    1/2 of the great tag team of all time (The Infection w/Carlos Alberto Ramon)
    The destroyer of EFeds (w/Dennis)

© 2011 eWrestlingNews, All Rights Reserved.