Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Wade Barrett 1979 View Post
    So who do you think he is......

the cowboy or the policeman?

Definitely the cowboy!

Me and my mate had a laughing fit for about 5 solid minutes at the expense of his 'stash!

Quote Originally Posted by Wade Barrett 1979 View Post
    You'll have to forget that responsibility for the next three years. Trust me you'll enjoy it more.
    That's exactly why I'm prolonging my student life for another year
    Want to join EWN's original e-fed? Join EWNCW NOW!
    Want details? Just ask me!

Quote Originally Posted by AshleyPunk View Post
    I am awfully good though LOL
    I am away here, so talk to you laters
    Ha! Catch you later.

Quote Originally Posted by Tommy Thunder View Post
    Definitely the cowboy!

Me and my mate had a laughing fit for about 5 solid minutes at the expense of his 'stash!

That's exactly why I'm prolonging my student life for another year
    Yeah I think cowboy too. I'm seriously thinking of recording the repeat in the morning.

Best years of ya life.

His name is Luis Suarez, he wears the famous red. I JUST CAN'T GET ENOUGH, I JUST CAN'T GET ENOUGH! When he scores a volley or when he scores a head. I JUST CAN'T GET ENOUGH, I JUST CAN'T GET ENOUGH! He scores a goal and the kop goal wild and I just can't seen to get enough Suarez! Du du du du du du du, du du du du du du du, LUIS SUAREZ!

His name is Luis Suarez, he wears the famous red. I JUST CAN'T GET ENOUGH, I JUST CAN'T GET ENOUGH! When he scores a volley or when he scores a head. I JUST CAN'T GET ENOUGH, I JUST CAN'T GET ENOUGH! He scores a goal and the kop goal wild and I just can't seen to get enough Suarez! Du du du du du du du, du du du du du du du, LUIS SUAREZ!

His name is Luis Suarez, he wears the famous red. I JUST CAN'T GET ENOUGH, I JUST CAN'T GET ENOUGH! When he scores a volley or when he scores a head. I JUST CAN'T GET ENOUGH, I JUST CAN'T GET ENOUGH! He scores a goal and the kop goal wild and I just can't seen to get enough Suarez! Du du du du du du du, du du du du du du du, LUIS SUAREZ!!

His name is Luis Suarez, he wears the famous red. I JUST CAN'T GET ENOUGH, I JUST CAN'T GET ENOUGH! When he scores a volley or when he scores a head. I JUST CAN'T GET ENOUGH, I JUST CAN'T GET ENOUGH! He scores a goal and the kop goal wild and I just can't seen to get enough Suarez! Du du du du du du du, du du du du du du du, LUIS SUAREZ!!!

His name is Luis Suarez, he wears the famous red. I JUST CAN'T GET ENOUGH, I JUST CAN'T GET ENOUGH! When he scores a volley or when he scores a head. I JUST CAN'T GET ENOUGH, I JUST CAN'T GET ENOUGH! He scores a goal and the kop goal wild and I just can't seen to get enough Suarez! Du du du du du du du, du du du du du du du, LUIS SUAREZ!!!!

His name is Luis Suarez, he wears the famous red. I JUST CAN'T GET ENOUGH, I JUST CAN'T GET ENOUGH! When he scores a volley or when he scores a head. I JUST CAN'T GET ENOUGH, I JUST CAN'T GET ENOUGH! He scores a goal and the kop goal wild and I just can't seen to get enough Suarez! Du du du du du du du, du du du du du du du, LUIS SUAREZ!!!!!

His name is Luis Suarez, he wears the famous red. I JUST CAN'T GET ENOUGH, I JUST CAN'T GET ENOUGH! When he scores a volley or when he scores a head. I JUST CAN'T GET ENOUGH, I JUST CAN'T GET ENOUGH! He scores a goal and the kop goal wild and I just can't seen to get enough Suarez! Du du du du du du du, du du du du du du du, LUIS SUAREZ!!!!!!

© 2011 eWrestlingNews, All Rights Reserved.