Page 284 of 4534 FirstFirst ... 184 234 274282283284285286 294 334 384 784 1284 ... LastLast
Results 2,831 to 2,840 of 45338
    Quote Originally Posted by VanHooliganX View Post
    I get the feeling i'll be seeing him in FIFA ultimate teams team of the week next week. Gagger!

The dudes in really great form currently Really proving himself to be 1 of the best in his position.
    said it too you before man, on form right now, he's in the top 3 best centre backs in the world! IMO! rate him very highly! but he really impresses me when he does the interviews aswell, speaks soo well like a true leader!

IWA:
    1x Tag Team Champion - Ramon/Infection.
    IWA & EWN Tag Team of the Year 2013 - Ramon/Infection.

HWA:
    1x Adrenaline Champion - Ramon.
    HWA & EWN Champion of the Year 2012 - Ramon.
    Feud of the Year 2012 - Ramon/Clique
    Shocking Moment of the Year 2012 - Ramon/Clique

General:
    Feud of the Year 2013 - Rock/Ambrose.
    Promo of the Year 2013 - Rock/Ambrose.

On the one hand, obviously gutted we lost but still only 3 points off 4th! On the other hand, it keeps City 3 points ahead of ManU!

Sorry guys, I'm a bit late, had to put my bed together Very disappointed with that performance, we had enough of the ball just did absolutely nothing with it, Kuyt is shocking with the ball, did he even make 1 succesful pass?!

Adam looks as if he is trying too hard sometimes, Carroll did alright, just once again got no service! Spearing did well, Enrique was great, as he always is!

Didn't deserve anything but I felt he could of got something out of that game if we attacked more and didn't pass back all the time, Downing really should of scored.

City's quality really does shine through...Apart from Dzeko, he was poor.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Steve Austin View Post
    Sorry guys, I'm a bit late, had to put my bed together Very disappointed with that performance, we had enough of the ball just did absolutely nothing with it, Kuyt is shocking with the ball, did he even make 1 succesful pass?!

Adam looks as if he is trying too hard sometimes, Carroll did alright, just once again got no service! Spearing did well, Enrique was great, as he always is!

Didn't deserve anything but I felt he could of got something out of that game if we attacked more and didn't pass back all the time, Downing really should of scored.

City's quality really does shine through...Apart from Dzeko, he was poor.
    A-Fucking-Men.

Seriously, next time you guys watch City. Focus mainly on him (if he's playing). I know I will be.

I guess that chant we have about him only being able to score against Notts County should be re-used.

A-Fucking-Men.

Seriously, next time you guys watch City. Focus mainly on him (if he's playing). I know I will be.

I guess that chant we have about him only being able to score against Notts County should be re-used.
    Haha damn straight. Oh and I forgot to mention it in the above post, I don't think that was a pen, it wouldn't of changed much though anyway.

Blog Entries
    now we have to beat the Magpies at home!!

Blog Entries
    Haha damn straight. Oh and I forgot to mention it in the above post, I don't think that was a pen, it wouldn't of changed much though anyway.
    Ref was wank all match.

I know Barry does the 'GetInYourWaySoTheYouDiveAndLookLikeAWeakFaggot' tactic but how the fuck they're yellow card offenses is beyond me.

Also it wasn't a pen. Although from the Refs angle it looks like a pen. Although if you think that and its a breakaway scenario its red so Red fucked up his own opinion technically.

Blog Entries
    You also need Andy Carroll to stop sucking. Liverpools tactics are fairly difficult to crack. Hence why your great defensive record. But Carroll needs to step up with a few goals at least. Gerrard, Bellamy and Suarez aren't going to score all your goals!

Ref was wank all match.

I know Barry does the 'GetInYourWaySoTheYouDiveAndLookLikeAWeakFaggot' tactic but how the fuck they're yellow card offenses is beyond me.

Also it wasn't a pen. Although from the Refs angle it looks like a pen. Although if you think that and its a breakaway scenario its red so Red fucked up his own opinion technically.
    Totally agree with all of that! (first time thats happened )

Blog Entries
    Totally agree with all of that! (first time thats happened )
    Bad weather too (Just so we can have a combo of 2 agreements ;D)

© 2011 eWrestlingNews, All Rights Reserved.