1. #28301
    Black Ninja! Shaz11's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Location
    Spliff City
    Posts
    10,604
    Blog Entries
    27
    Quote Originally Posted by Tommy Thunder View Post
    Go down 0-1, come back to win 3-1.
    That's how United roll this season
    And I got the prediction right!


  2. #28302
    The Trinity Pumpkinhead's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    The PumpkinWorld
    Posts
    2,649
    Blog Entries
    1
    Great win for United tonight and great for Oviedo and Everton

  3. #28303
    Black Ninja! VanHooliganX's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Location
    Vanity City
    Posts
    19,585
    Blog Entries
    7
    Quote Originally Posted by Tommy Thunder View Post
    Go down 0-1, come back to win 3-1.
    That's how United roll this season
    Against a piss poor team like lol

    Plus having 3 loses already is a bit worrying.

    I'm not saying you'll not keep up with City but that's usually how many you lose at the end of a season. Not after 1/3 of a season.

  4. #28304
    Quote Originally Posted by VanHooliganX View Post
    Against a piss poor team like lol

    Plus having 3 loses already is a bit worrying.

    I'm not saying you'll not keep up with City but that's usually how many you lose at the end of a season. Not after 1/3 of a season.
    Was never going to be easy game though pal, when any side replaces there manager and finds a new one it's always a hard game against them because they put more effort in.

    One thing I will say, yeah 3 losses and that's poor for us.. but we have not played well at all, all season and we are normally at our best after Christmas so providing where up there.. we will be in with a great shout as always.

    IWA:
    1x Tag Team Champion - Ramon/Infection.
    IWA & EWN Tag Team of the Year 2013 - Ramon/Infection.

    HWA:
    1x Adrenaline Champion - Ramon.
    HWA & EWN Champion of the Year 2012 - Ramon.
    Feud of the Year 2012 - Ramon/Clique
    Shocking Moment of the Year 2012 - Ramon/Clique

    General:
    Feud of the Year 2013 - Rock/Ambrose.
    Promo of the Year 2013 - Rock/Ambrose.



  5. #28305
    The Trinity Pumpkinhead's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    The PumpkinWorld
    Posts
    2,649
    Blog Entries
    1
    Quote Originally Posted by VanHooliganX View Post
    Against a piss poor team like lol

    Plus having 3 loses already is a bit worrying.

    I'm not saying you'll not keep up with City but that's usually how many you lose at the end of a season. Not after 1/3 of a season.
    To be fair this season has been particularly competitive, Arsenal has 3 loses, Tottenham 5, you guys haven't lost but have 4 draws, that's not normal at this point of the season

  6. #28306
    Quote Originally Posted by Wade Barrett 1979 View Post
    West Brom v Barcelona, West Brom v Real Madrid, West Brom v Bayern Munich, West Brom v Juventus, West Brom v A.C. Milan

    Would love to see any of these at the Hawthorns next season.
    Been looking at the various league tables today,Milan need a miracle to play Europa League,never mind CL

  7. #28307
    The Trinity Pumpkinhead's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    The PumpkinWorld
    Posts
    2,649
    Blog Entries
    1
    Quote Originally Posted by Nexus n' Eights View Post
    Been looking at the various league tables today,Milan need a miracle to play Europa League,never mind CL
    The best for them it's stay out of Europe next season and rebuild the team

  8. #28308
    Quote Originally Posted by Pumpkinhead View Post
    The best for them it's stay out of Europe next season and rebuild the team
    Emir of Qatar is constantly linked to a take over.Damn,was hoping Berlusconi would one day manage that team and unleash his inner Mr.McMahon,guess we'll have to wait for Abramovich to indulge us.

  9. #28309
    What a shower of shite i've just been to witness. Good job I got those tickets free!!

    #bouncebackabilty

  10. #28310
    Quote Originally Posted by Tomsta666 View Post
    What a shower of shite i've just been to witness. Good job I got those tickets free!!

    #bouncebackabilty
    What did you watch??.............erm,you should demand a refund.........

© 2011 eWrestlingNews, All Rights Reserved.